It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My gay theory!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by artemisminion

What if homosexuality is actually humanities form of population control. What if as too many of us gather in too tight of an area, our genetics will begin swapping some of us from straight to gay in an attempt to curb over population?

How?

A gay person can still produce offspring.

Sexual preference has nothing to do with the ability to to produce offspring.

This isn't really that far of a jump when you look at the fact quite a few members of the animal kingdom swap there sexes completely to handle the issue of over population.

Swap their sexes, meaning gender change?

Or swap sexual preferences?

it matter not which one can you supply something to verify this as it goes against my knowledge of lets say dogs, and what might look like homosexual behavior to us humans is actually a dominance behavior in dogs.

looking at it from a science view

are you?

this sound awfully religious to me

What if the story of sodom and gohmora wasn't trying to teach us that if we allow gay people in society God will destroy us. What if the moral of the story was lost and what was really meant was that if we crowd too many people together in too tight of a space, you will start having homosexuals be born. Now even in the time of sodom and gohmora our technology was advanced enough to overrule our internal population control. However in smaller tribal groups even a few percent of the population being gay, could have had a pretty big effect on the tribes birth rate.

What science book did you read that God will destroy us if we allow gay people in society?

Sorry what you proposed is not your idea or theory as similar opinions have been stated numerous times here on ATS alone, not including the rest of internet.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberneticProphet

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by CyberneticProphet

I don't worship Satan, albeit i don't worship your God either,

i am neither depraved nor wicked, i am Human as are you

If you don't worship God you are worshiping Satan. It's a simple fact.
edit on 25-7-2013 by CyberneticProphet because: (no reason given)

as simple as you?

Have you not seen the other side of the page your reading from?

Your facts become deceits on the next page my friend, don't stop reading before you get to the end

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

What makes you so sure it isn't you who is following a false religion?
Oh and give it a rest Man invented religion not god, God only has one rule treat people how you want to be treated. Man has added all the other rules to control and divide..well done you are following another mans version of God...

Bone,

your about as addicted as I am in feeding trolls.

Why do we get attracted and feed them so much? Is it opposites attract or similarities attract here, for me it depends on the troll.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

You didn't grow up in my environment,

i was home schooled and grew up in anything but a homosexual friendly house, i was never taught to be gay, nor taught about Homosexuality, and since i was born i was effeminate and my first attraction was towards males, and has been ever since

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

i don't worship God and I don't worship Satan, sorry 'bout it not sorry

i don't believe that by default you 'worship' one or the other

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I know

They just grind my gears I have to say something, I would say it in real life so I gotta say it here

I guess some people have bitter souls and some have great ones like our good pal Darth

edit on 25-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You should be a real christian like these dudes.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
You put any large population of all one sex together, even so called "straight" people will turn to homosexual acts. Case in point - prisons, the military, churches, all male schools, the list goes on.

This is because homosexuality is ENVIRONMENTAL and OPPORTUNITY driven, not GENETIC. The idea that homosexuality is genetically passed down is only discussed in the Western World. In most parts of the World, homosexuality is seen as environmental in nature.

I know I'll get massively flamed for this post, but someone has to speak out. Claiming that homosexuals were "born this way" simply is an attempt to resolve themselves of the personal responsibility for the personal choices that they have made in their lives.
edit on 25-7-2013 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

I've been to jail.... a couple times lol. In my opinion the guys who turn gay in jail are either gay or bi to begin with or they get "punked out " . I seriously doubt anyone who is gay in prison hasn't wanted to be on the outside.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Sexual preference can definitely effect mow many kids you actually end up having, if not your ability to have children.

The sodom and Gohmora reference was just a thought. I'm an atheist. I don't see how anyone who's ever sen an episode of through the worm hole or the universe who could still believe in the bible. lol.

Oh, and i'm new to these forums...and forums as a whole. I've done the forum thing on a couple of book series i read. but nothing political. I have no doubt others have thought of the same thing. however, someone else thinking of it first doesn't get it discussed by me. hehe

edit on 26-7-2013 by artemisminion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Sexual preference can definitely effect mow many kids you actually end up having, if not your ability to have children.

How so?

How does a persons sexual preference affect their reproductive organs?

I simply don't understand where your coming from or others that say that being gay can affect the ability to reproduce.

I can understand that its their preference to be intimate with the same sex, however, if a gay person chooses to reproduce naturally are you saying because they are gay something happens to their reproductive ability and they are unable to have a child/children or will produce a less number compared to a straight person?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

How so?

I simply don't understand where your coming from or others that say that being gay can affect the ability to reproduce.

I can understand that its their preference to be intimate with the same sex, however, if a gay person chooses to reproduce naturally are you saying because they are gay something happens to their reproductive ability and they are unable to have a child/children or will produce a less number compared to a straight person?

Of course not! I'm just saying that if your not sexually attracted to women then you prob have less sex with women then a man who is attracted to women. Even if some were especially disposed to wanting kids. They prob wouldn't have a dozen kids. Not like a couple that was sexually attracted to one another and going at it like rabbits.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by artemisminion

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

How so?

Of course not! I'm just saying that if your not sexually attracted to women then you prob have less sex with women then a man who is attracted to women. Even if some were especially disposed to wanting kids. They prob wouldn't have a dozen kids. Not like a couple that was sexually attracted to one another and going at it like rabbits.

So basically your Gay theory is Males are attracted to males and females to females?

I only brought up what I thought seemed incorrect ( just my opinion) because you brought up humanities way of Population control and the animal kingdom thing.

What if homosexuality is actually humanities form of population control.This isn't really that far of a jump when you look at the fact quite a few members of the animal kingdom swap there sexes completely to handle the issue of over population.

Humanity has competitive instincts where we kill each other off for reducing numbers.

Flip it around and think If there were a low number of people left and humanity was on the edge of survival and all the males left alive were homosexual.

They would still be able to repopulate humanity with the remaining females.

I am just pointing out my view that sexual preference has in no way any effect on your reproductive organs,

I could be wrong, its nothing I have really delved into to see if any sort of studies or what not have been done to give the idea that being gay would help as a population control mechanism.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Even if we our organs themselves don't change. the net amount of people in a tribe could. It would be more like If your tribe or herd got too big then the gay gene starts kicking in. In theory, bringing the population to a controllable level. My thought is that probably by the time we domesticated dogs. Our tech was able to over rule the effect it had on population control.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Interesting theory you propose, and no it is not offensive at all.

Consider this though;

In large cities and certain ones in particular i.e. Sydney, San Francisco, New York, London and other famous gay friendly cities the gay population is of higher density than in other places.

Why is this? Is it because more gay babies are born in these places than others?

No, not at all is the answer - gay people tend to migrate to places where there is relative safety and opportunity to network and meet other gay folk. (The safety in numbers thing) So in some places, particularly large cities it really does seem that the gay population blossoms as a result of high density living.

I am one such person and I know of literally hundreds of others who left the countryside to live in the city so we could live our lives and be ourselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Thinking about the OP from a human point of view, if it matters I only believe in the romantic love of opposites.

Don't mean to say you think like Hitler but I think I see a similarity in the OP. Hitler confused his immaterial space with the material space he had to share with homosexuals, which he couldn't unite in his mind or make some solution for other than to get rid of the physical cause, not the immaterial cause in his mind. Believing his Lebensraum or livingspace was threatened by amongst other groups, homosexuals, he was able to rally a nation appealling to their idea of love and other notions. Of which I'm not saying anyone should and it's not a good solution superfluous perhaps.

Which is I think something equivalent to a phase in spiritual development of most heterosexuals, if heaven is a state of mind and there is only one heaven where there is only one love, how to fit this other love in without devaluating it or 'hiding' that expression when around those who believe in something else or their supporters without being regarded as evil.

There can be the sense of being in infinity in the mind where ever one goes, independent of place once it is understood all other people are illusions to the self, because they are not really there but rather echoes or immaterial duplicates of an original universe which gets translated in the soul to produce an end result to the self.

In the physical, this earth could house a lot of people for a long time with the possibility of spacestations and colonies on other planets, sexual/romantic preference, skin color, gender, it doesn't really matter to the earth, it has no opinion and only gives and recycles until the sun runs out (or different things happen according to different theories). People can build houses on top of one another, there are vast stretches of land in different countries around the globe, only pollution is what can shorten the life span in that 10 people can make the earth last a century less while a million could live in harmony without affecting that life span that much.
edit on 2/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join