It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Model Global Parliament - Canberra 27 July 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Anyone familiar with these workshops? They ran a couple in Melbourne during the month of May.

It was apparently conceptualized by Bob Brown, former leader of the Australian Greens Party, who will himself be a guest speaker at the event.

Clearly some kind of promotion of a global government and world federation.

Model Global Parliament Canberra 2013 Home Page

About

How it works

Registration and Program

Proposed Draft Agenda

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I am book marking for a later read. That Bob Brown is an evil NWO sell out. He stabbed every man, woman and child of this country in the back. Sold us out to foreign intrests. He is all for a United Nation controlled World and has gone on record to say so. He is a creepy little ghoul. The Green Party , green on the outside, communist red on the inside, so they say. Bloody hell give me communism any day over that scum. Hope you are not a fan OP, I don't intend to offened. Thanks for posting, will read later.
edit on 19-7-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
I am book marking for a later read. That Bob Brown is an evil NWO sell out. He stabbed every man, woman and child of this country in the back. Sold us out to foreign intrests. He is all for a United Nation controlled World and has gone on record to say so. He is a creepy little ghoul. The Green Party , green on the outside, communist red on the inside, so they say. Bloody hell give me communism any day over that scum. Hope you are not a fan OP, I don't intend to offened. Thanks for posting, will read later.
edit on 19-7-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

Ahm yeah
I would like to say the same in not such an offensive way

Yeah i totally agree

Thanks for posting my feelings

new topics

join