It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It would be easy to hide alien civilisation on the ground. Tycho Crater

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by wmd_2008

Can you please provide The detailed (0.5meter x pixel) LROC image of that area on that coordinates (43°14' 57.08" S - 11°42'26.03" W)?
Thanks in advance

In decimal degrees that's 43.2492 S 11.7072 W

You could have done that yourself

Sorry, but this is NOT the Target Area. That image you have posted is too far away...

The exact coordinates of the target area are 43.1457 S - 11.4226 W In decimal degrees
Can you please provide the exact image on these coordinates?
Maybe, my pc don't work fine, and I can't see nothing in that specific area.
Thx.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
you need to go to quickmap and click on the coordinates at the bottom right of the screen. Then enter the coordinates you have just given us and there IS an image with zoom down to 20m scale (at the extreme left bottom). At least thats what happened for me. Try it. Although I have to say that I dont see any cities there.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Can you please provide The detailed (0.5meter x pixel) LROC image of that area on that coordinates (43°14' 57.08" S - 11°42'26.03" W)?
Thanks in advance

Above is YOUR ORIGINAL request that is the location given!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Thanks in advance

Sorry, but you have cropped an image too far away from that coordinates.

The "Target Area", in my pc, still appear blank or heavily pixellated.
Only that specific area.
Suspicious...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Thanks in advance

Sorry, but you have cropped an image too far away from that coordinates.

The "Target Area", in my pc, still appear blank or heavily pixellated.
Only that specific area.
Suspicious...

That picture is the AREA of the coordinates YOU first gave in decimals zoomed in, go to it on quick map as has already been stated the area you want will be photographed when the LRO passes above it.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

That picture is the AREA of the coordinates YOU first gave in decimals zoomed in, go to it on quick map as has already been stated the area you want will be photographed when the LRO passes above it.

Damn!

A huge crater, of more that 80 Km in diameter, and LRO still DO NOT has photographed THAT SPECIFIC AREA OF THE PRESUMED "ALIEN BASE"?

This is really but really suspicious!

Thank you very much!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What's suspicious is how YOU always try to twist things the LRO is in orbit it HAS photographed a good deal of that crater at 0.5 mtr/pixel and will eventually photograph it all.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Arken

What's suspicious is how YOU always try to twist things the LRO is in orbit it HAS photographed a good deal of that crater at 0.5 mtr/pixel and will eventually photograph it all.

What's suspicious is how YOU always try to twist thinghs the LRO STILL DO NOT HAS photographed exactly that Anomalous "AREA".

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It's not suspicious it's orbital mechanics YOU just don't understand that

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Arken

It's not suspicious it's orbital mechanics YOU just don't understand that

orbital mechanics

What FUNNY

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
by orbital mechanics, I assume you mean there is some reason why it is not possible to image an area of any spherical planetary body. What is that reason, perhaps you could enlighten us?

I think that if a space craft is placed in the right orbit, then it should be capable of imaging any area of the planet.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
by orbital mechanics, I assume you mean there is some reason why it is not possible to image an area of any spherical planetary body. What is that reason, perhaps you could enlighten us?

I think that if a space craft is placed in the right orbit, then it should be capable of imaging any area of the planet.

SERIOUSLY you really need to start to THINK a bit more the craft has a set orbit round the Moon the Moon also rotates about its own axis and orbits the Earth the Sun's relative position to take pictures changes because of that or do YOU think the LRO has a giant flashgun attached to it.

If you bother to look at the LRO QUICKMAP you can bring up the mapped areas they appear as red boxes eventually all the areas will have been photographed at a reasonable light level.

Tycho

As you can see there is NO set order they don't send it here and there to pictures things because someone on the internet cant understand what they see or how it is done, it has a limited life span.

It will continue in its 50 km circular orbit, but eventually will be transitioned into a fuel-conserving elliptical orbit for the remainder of the mission.

It has a limited amount of fuel so they don't do requests to keep people like you happy.
edit on 31-7-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join