It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla claimed Alien contact

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

But at the time, Tesla had one thing called lack of noise from lots of nearby station.

And even if he did not have active components (not sure on this, have heard he experimented w/t vacuum tube) A resonnant tuned coil of the enormous size he experimented with have no need for active amplification.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

He had OCD. And was hallucinating off and on his entire life.

OK, if the discussion is going there, then good night, I'm out of the discussion...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

But at the time, Tesla had one thing called lack of noise from lots of nearby station.

And even if he did not have active components (not sure on this, have heard he experimented w/t vacuum tube) A resonnant tuned coil of the enormous size he experimented with have no need for active amplification.

I'm sure you've heard he experimented with vacuum tubes, even though Fleming wouldn't have a valve out for about 10 years. Hell, I'm sure Tesla had integrated circuits. Why not attribute everything to him?

But he didn't. There are descriptions of his receiving apparatus, and it's typical of the era. Although he did have a really large antenna.

The upshot, though, is that he could not have received HF on it. He worked with LF, like others of his era.

You couldn't do much of a job with HF until you had tube diodes and, better, heterodyne receivers.

Which he didn't have.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

He had OCD. And was hallucinating off and on his entire life.

OK, if the discussion is going there, then good night, I'm out of the discussion...

Do you deny it? It's a matter of record. Although Teslaphiles either want to avoid it altogether, or to re-frame it as some sort of special gift. And I'm not talking his ability to visualize.

edit on 25-2-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

What is your point here? Trying to troll me as you know I maybe a Tesla lover ?!

About matter of record, may I bring back to your attention that quite a while ago, you challenged me over bacterial sensitivity to ketogenic bodies, and after providing, as you requested, some serious papers on the subject, you left the discussion... How convenient to leave an interesting discussion to be forgotten...

I'm still awaiting your opignion on these papers, don't tell me you cannot procure them, don't tell me a nuclear physicist like you cannot understand them.

I simply cannot believe that these matter does not interest you...

And I simply cannot believe that these papers are without merit.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

What is your point here? Trying to troll me as you know I maybe a Tesla lover ?!

Having to calculate the volume of each bite? Compulsive wiping of silverware with a specific number of napkins? Revulsion when seeing pearls? Seeing "flames"? Doves with bright beams of light coming out of their eyes?

The guy admits to all sorts of behaviors you'd call mental illness.

That doesn't make him stupid, just that he hallucinates at times, and has very bad OCD.

It does go with the vivid imagination and his savant abilities as an engineer, though, but as a side matter, you have to sort of question the things he says he can do with the filter of what did he ACTUALLY do. Because it's not clear when he's making things up.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
As usual Tesla was way ahead of his time probably had to do with those ET communications.

NASA releases free eBook about communicating with aliens

Scientists are becoming more and more excited about the possibility of encountering alien life forms – just a few days after some astronomers claimed that we will encounter intelligent life by 2034, NASA is already releasing a free eBook about communicating with aliens: “Archaeology, Anthropology, and Interstellar Communication”. You can download it in either of the three formats presented above.

“Addressing a field that has been dominated by astronomers, physicists, engineers, and computer scientists, the contributors to this collection raise questions that may have been overlooked by physical scientists about the ease of establishing meaningful communication with an extraterrestrial intelligence.”, the NASA website reads.

"Indeed, dealing with extraterrestrial life (especially advanced life) raises interesting, and little tackled questions. We’re focusing so much on detecting and finding alien worlds, what will we do when we actually encounter alien life? This seems like a matter of “when” rather than a matter of “if” nowadays.

The authors of the book discuss the enormous challenges that humanity will face if an information-rich signal emanating from another world is detected. By drawing from historical and contemporary archaeology and anthropology, we can be better prepared in the case of such an event. An interesting, and highly recommended read."

See whole article here:
www.zmescience.com...

But you who do not believe in aliens; Think Tesla was talking to himself and believe the only intelligent life in the universe is Humnan should not concern yourself with these aliens - Most aliens will only communicaate with Humans of a higher order of intelligence.

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...
edit on 25-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
As usual Tesla was way ahead of his time probably had to do with those ET communications.

Or, he was hearing the Io-Jupiter flux tube. Which was still way ahead of his time.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
But you who do not believe in aliens;

At this point, you are fabricating an audience for yourself.

originally posted by: AlienViewThink Tesla was talking to himself and believe the only intelligent life in the universe is Humnan should not concern yourself with these aliens - Most aliens will only communicaate with Humans of a higher order of intelligence.

[Imaginary crowd stands and claps]

Harte
edit on 2/25/2016 by Harte because: I said so.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It is not the pigeon that was the problem , it was the curoius little monkey that was running around the lab that proved to be the problem

Curious George, the famous television monkey, was created by Alan J. Shalleck and Margaret Rey.

Shalleck was murdered in 2006 just 3 days before the Curious George movie was released.

He had been planning to expose the true identity of George H. W. Bush as the "Curious George" son of inventor Nikola Tesla's Nazi accountant, George H. Scherff Sr.

www.helpfreetheearth.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Tesla did not find aliens but curious signals from outer space he believed were from an intelligence. As Tesla would say: "If a problem troubles me and I do not understand it, I make sure that I will dream of the problem and thereby
discover the solution". Tesla's downfall was his grandiose plans to electrify every house, city and state - the world - wirelessly. To do that Tesla would have been far ahead of his time and in the end he would be classified as one of
the top 5 scientists that have ever existed, today or yesterday. Oh, Hawking describes black holes, so he must be
up there.

a reply to: AlienView

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
San Francisco Examiner
January 4th, 1901
Page numbers: 1-2
Type: Newspaper

World Speaks to World with Mysterious Signals through Vast Space
- Tesla, The Electrician, Says He Received a Message from Mars.

He Distinguished Feeble Electrical Disturbances Which Could Not Have Been of Solar or Earthly Origin.

"New York, January 3. — It was in investigating feeble electrical actions transmitted through the earth that I made some observations which are to me the most gratifying.
Chief among these were certain feeble electrical disturbances which I could barely note at times, and which by their character unmistakably showed that they were neither of solar origin nor produced by any causes known to me on the globe. What could they be?
I have incessantly thought of this for months, until finally I arrived at the conclusion, amounting almost to knowledge, that they must be of planetary origin. I have perfected my transmitting apparatus so far that I can construct a machine which will without the slightest doubt be fully competent to convey sufficient energy to the planet Mars to operate one of these delicate appliances which we are now using here, as, for instance, a very sensitive telegraph or telephone instrument.
Now, since we ourselves are already so far advanced, is it unreasonable to believe that of twenty or twenty-five planets of the solar system, one, if not more, might be ahead of us in the evolution? Where there is sun’s heat and moisture, life must originate and go on developing, just as a stone must fall to earth".

The Discoverer Believes One of the Planets May Have Already Perfected a Scheme of Interplanetary Communication.

"New York, January 3. — Tesla’s almost incredible discovery was made by him in Colorado two years ago while he was conducting experiments in relation to wireless transmission of energy. He worked in a laboratory specially constructed. When be was asked to-day to give some visible form or notation to the message he had received, be smiled emphatically
and said:
“As I have already said, one of the planets in the solar system may be ahead of us in the evolution. Their means of interplanetary communication may be perfect, but we have yet to learn their sign language. It is impossible at present, even to suggest a code and my observations to the Red Cross Society on New Year’s Eve were purely speculative, but for purposes of illustration they will answer the purpose at present.
“It is enough to say at this time that a message from Mars which might be a triangle to them would appear as some other form to us, and vice-versa. These differences can only be reconciled by time and careful study. It is wonderful enough, is it not, that a beginning has been made".

See whole aritcle here:
teslauniverse.com...

The question for you Human is this - If an alien [ET] began communicating with you clearly and intelligibly, would you accept the existence of this being, or rather assume automatiecaly that you were delusional
Could you distinguish
the difference between a real or imagined ET

“As I think over it now it seems to me that only a man absolutely stricken with blindness, insensible to the greatness of nature,
can hold that this planet is the only one inhabited by intelligent beings.”

-Nikola Tesla

SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE
edit on 1-3-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

That's nice. The field of radio astronomy now is pretty mature.
There's all sorts of emitting stuff in the magnetosphere, the Sun, Jupiter, and the center of the galaxy.

The question for you Human is this - If an alien [ET] began communicating with you clearly and intelligibly, would you accept the existence of this being, or rather assume automatiecaly that you were delusional Could you distinguish
the difference between a real or imagined ET

It depends on what the signal is, and other hypotheses for the physical origin of the signals. The default hypothesis is of course some natural astrophysical signal, as that has been the case for everything else seen so far. But data talks, bs walks.

People are frequently ignorant about the actual depth and success of modern science and what it has done in the last 100 years.

Tesla was out of his depth by 1905, but still liked to promote himself as a mad genius. As it turns out, actual geniuses who are emotionally normal and do normal work in normal labs made much more progress starting around then. Tesla didn't invent any practical radio or radar. Somebody else came up with the magnetron, superheterodyne receivers, FM radio, etc etc.

edit on 1-3-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

Tesla was out of his depth by 1905, but still liked to promote himself as a mad genius. As it turns out, actual geniuses who are emotionally normal and do normal work in normal labs made much more progress starting around then. Tesla didn't invent any practical radio or radar. Somebody else came up with the magnetron, superheterodyne receivers, FM radio, etc etc.

Nuts and Volts
February, 2007
Page numbers: 88-89
Type: Magazine

Tesla Invented Radio, Not Marconi!
by Louis E. Frenzel

Get Your History Correct and Give Credit Where Credit is Due

Okay, I am probably as guilty as you in believing that Marconi actually invented radio. But he did not and it has taken decades – actually, over a century – for the truth to come out. In fact, I am convinced that the truth is still not well known. Not to burst your bubble or anything, but here is the real story.

"........A patent battle between Tesla and Marconi went on for years. Marconi died in 1937. Tesla died in 1943 and six months after his death the US Supreme Court ruled that all of Marconi’s radio patents were invalid and awarded the patents for radio to Tesla. So, for the past 64 years, we still believe that Marconi invented radio. Few actually know of Tesla’s radio inventions. He is — of course — well known, but for his strange experiments with high voltage, lightning, and the claim he had invented not only an electrical “death ray” but a way to transmit electrical power wirelessly.......".

See whole article here:
teslauniverse.com...

"The thing most people really fear about a conscious machine [hard AI] - is that it has all the facts, all the data and is much
more likely to get it right most of the time - The Human biological brain could go the way of the dinosaur - When and if the
machine begins to think for itself the first question it may ask is do I really need these Humans
Or is it the Humans that
really need me
:"
-AlienView

“As I think over it now it seems to me that only a man absolutely stricken with blindness, insensible to the greatness of nature, can hold that this planet is the only one inhabited by intelligent beings.”
-Nikola Tesla

SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE

edit on 1-3-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

US Supreme Court ruled that all of Marconi’s radio patents were invalid and awarded the patents for radio to Tesla

Well what a surprise.

A U.S. court declaring a U.S. citizen invented radio.

You just can't make this rubbish up.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join