It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department places 'hold' on Trayvon Martin trial evidence, including George Zimmerman's g

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
A very good distraction.

Did we all miss or forget about our national debt not increasing by one penny for two months now? That should be mainstream by now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about our government legalizing state propaganda?

Couldn't find the ATS thread, here's another link,

thecable.foreignpolicy.com...

We all talk about the outrage of the Zimmerman case, from either side, while the governemt is bamboozling us.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Black kid shot my white buddy with a tech 9 seven times because the kid wanted his money, and it was just another day. I don't remember Obama coming on TV or anything. The guy wouldn't give up the money because not that long ago he was a millionaire. Then he lost it all for various reasons. It wasn't the first time he rebounds all crazy like that. Anyways, at the time he was walking home from his job at a restaurant on payday and this guy is like hey give me all your money. So you know when you've already lost everything multiple times and you are "walking" now instead of driving your McLaren you might feel some reluctance.

www.wishtv.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Mrs. Madmac just related this to me... pretty good idea too. Have Zimmerman change his last name to Benghazi... the administration will then do their best to keep the whole thing OUT of the news...

edit on 20-7-2013 by madmac5150 because: Caffeine induced cranial clarity

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This really pisses me off. Why are so many people up in arms over this case? Obviously Zimmerman had no clue that Martin was black when all this started, and I highly doubt it played any part at all. Yet Martin did in fact use a racial slur, which most people fail to mention, and that is somehow okay? That is just the race part, and that seems to be why so many people are mad. These people are ignorant of the facts in my opinion, and should be ashamed that they are using the death of this person to further their own sick, racist agenda. Racism works both ways by the way.

This man was found innocent by a jury of his peers. Therefore everyone should accept that verdict and let it go. If some other agency wishes to bring charges, then they will. But any US citizen who thinks that this was an unfair trial is simply ignorant. The fact remains that even IF Zimmerman was a racist and killed Martin for that reason, which is not where the evidence points, there simply is not enough evidence to convict him of a crime.

That is what people fail to realize. And why is it that when a black man kills a white teenager, no one seems to care? And they say the white people are the racist ones? A case like this JUST occurred, and yet the media is not mentioning it, and black people seem to think it is okay judging by the reactions I have seen. Therefore it is obvious to me that there are many people who are about vengeance, not about justice, and these are not the types of people who need to be sticking their noses into any form of politics or the justice system, because they are biased. I am so sick of this type of bias.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
George Zimmerman should get the Death Penalty ( No, not really) Because I had to watch his stupid trial on the news everytime I turned it on. Oh yeah not only that, but for starting these stupid Race Wars, oh wait, I Think Paula Deen is responsible for that. Isn't it Ironic how the mainstream media works? Dontcha Think? So Ironic.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
This really pisses me off. Why are so many people up in arms over this case? Obviously Zimmerman had no clue that Martin was black when all this started, and I highly doubt it played any part at all. Yet Martin did in fact use a racial slur, which most people fail to mention, and that is somehow okay? That is just the race part, and that seems to be why so many people are mad. These people are ignorant of the facts in my opinion, and should be ashamed that they are using the death of this person to further their own sick, racist agenda. Racism works both ways by the way.

This man was found innocent by a jury of his peers. Therefore everyone should accept that verdict and let it go. If some other agency wishes to bring charges, then they will. But any US citizen who thinks that this was an unfair trial is simply ignorant. The fact remains that even IF Zimmerman was a racist and killed Martin for that reason, which is not where the evidence points, there simply is not enough evidence to convict him of a crime.

That is what people fail to realize. And why is it that when a black man kills a white teenager, no one seems to care? And they say the white people are the racist ones? A case like this JUST occurred, and yet the media is not mentioning it, and black people seem to think it is okay judging by the reactions I have seen. Therefore it is obvious to me that there are many people who are about vengeance, not about justice, and these are not the types of people who need to be sticking their noses into any form of politics or the justice system, because they are biased. I am so sick of this type of bias.
You seem to be wrapped up in this case yourself. Next thing you know he will be a legendary actor.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'll kick things off by donating my bike to him. I'm sure he needs reliable, safe transportation to stay ahead of the mobs hunting him down.

edit on 18-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)
Hey, nice bike, other then the fact it's a " Murray" haha! Take that air-soft gun off the bike and put it on a Trek.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join