It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine Contaminated With Cancer Virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The CDC has quickly removed a page from their website, which is now cached here, admitting that more than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine within an 8-year span when a proportion of the vaccine was contaminated with a cancer causing polyomavirus called SV40. It has been estimated that 10-30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of the vaccine.
www.newssum.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The CDC is NOT what it appears to be...

They do not CONTROL disease.

It does just the opposite in fact.

My sig quote explains this well.

The CDC is just another Illuminati front organization:

"The CDC would be the last place in the world to go for information regarding health. The CDC is a government bureaucracy funded by theft (taxation that has reached confiscatory levels) and run by white collar criminals who regularly misinform and misdirect the public while creating pandemonium in the marketplace (unnecessary destruction of livestock, recalls etc) and conspiring to incite public panic on an almost daily basis, in violation of the constitution of the United States."-- Dr Duffy DC

"Asking the CDC to look into vaccine safety is like asking the fox to guard the chicken coop."-- Dr Bernard Rimland

"The CDC did two studies, one study on diabetes and one on asthma.............The studies represent pure junk science that is primarily propaganda."-- Bart Classen

www.whale.to...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
50 years later we're ingesting flouride, pesticides, preservatives, every chemical in the book at our own will. If something like this happened today it wouldn't even matter. Those of us who live past 40 in our day are bound to get cancer.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

We are unfortunately unable to find solution for this!!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
50 years later we're ingesting flouride, pesticides, preservatives, every chemical in the book at our own will. If something like this happened today it wouldn't even matter. Those of us who live past 40 in our day are bound to get cancer.

The CDC is only just 67 years old now (It was officially launched on 1 July 1946).

The Polio vaccine was first announced to the world on April 12, 1955 and was first licensed for use in humans in 1962.

The SV40 virus was only discovered in 1960. Vaccines given after 1963 did NOT contain the virus.

No oral vaccine ever contained SV40, it was only in the injected form.

Of 98 million doses, only 10-30 million had the SV40 virus, so the headline is just plain wrong.

SV40 virus has been detected in a number of cancer biopsies. This does not necessarily mean that it caused those cancers. 100% of those biopsies contained water but no-one is saying that water causes cancer.

Studies comparing the statistics of those potentially affected to those that are unaffected do not show any significant differences in cancer rates.

In short, the CDC has done a wonderful job of nearly eliminating Polio.

The linked article errs to the point of being totally false and overblown.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I read the article myself, I know all of that. Hence why I said 50 years later and downplayed the article by saying regardless if this happened today it wouldn't matter. But since you made a long reply I'll tell you my scenario of how it would play out had it happened today:

The CDC possibly infects 10-30 million people, nearly 1/10 of the population of the United States at worst. United States citizens go into an uproar blaming the government, people use it to push awareness on other questionable subjects our government allows. Flouride, pesticides, preservatives, GMO's are protested on a major scale along with required vaccines. Foods/body products containing questionable chemicals will either be removed for good or require large labels stating they contain them. The government is pressured into compensating anyone who might be affected by the virus in turn costing them billions upon billions.

My scenario is still downplayed. If that many people were infected by a virus, whether it might or might not cause cancer, regardless of it being a slim possibility, people aren't going to take it lightly. I can guarantee you yourself will be out of your chair shouting, even if you yourself weren't infected.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I read the article and did some additional research about SV40. I have considered all the information, articles and studies and personally, concluded that the Vaccine contamination with SV40 carries bigger implications than our governments are willing to admit. How could they, what would they say? Oops? Sorry folks, we injected you with a virus that not only resulted in the development of certain types of cancer, but despite the removal of this contamination decades ago, tests done on children born in the 90's reveal SV40 in their systems and they're not sure why?

Detection of polyomavirus SV40 in tonsils from immunocompetent children

The most informative article I read on the subject details how Michele Carbone, an Italian pathologist who was working as a researcher at NCI approached Dr Harvey Pass, chief of thoracic surgery at the National Cancer Institute, in Bethesda, Maryland and told him about his suspicious that SV40 was linked to Mesothelioma, a cancer typically linked to asbestos, and asked for his help in researching his theory. It's a lengthy and detailed article that chronicles not only their efforts and findings, that there is a link, but also, the tangled web of research done by others, some conducted with definite biases, some deliberately trying to disprove the association of SV40 with cancers, and some linking it.

Two very recent studies, from Finland and Turkey, found no SV40 in domestic mesothelioma samples but did find it, respectively, in American and Italian samples. The authors observe that their negative findings lend support to the theory that contaminated polio vaccine is associated with the disease: neither Turkey nor Finland used SV40-contaminated vaccines. Today Finland has one of the lowest rates of mesothelioma in the Western world. The virus has also been located in other kinds of tumors. More than a dozen laboratories have found SV40 in various kinds of rare brain and bone tumors. In 1996 Carbone reported that he had found SV40 in a third of the osteosarcomas (bone cancers of a type that afflicts about 900 Americans a year) and nearly half of the other bone tumors he tested -- research that has since been confirmed by numerous laboratories. The virus has also been detected in pituitary and thyroid tumors.

The interesting fact that I think deserves to be pointed out, is that in several statements from health officials, which you can read about in the quoted article, they commonly say.." there was no link found between SV40 and cancer". There seemed to be a deliberate effort to keep the SV40 link to cancer quite, that the methodology the labs were to use to screen for SV40 were altered from normal procedure if they were participating in a study to detect SV40 in cancer specimen cells, and where labs did find SV40, the general conclusion was that there was contamination. Basically, it was an attempt at a massive cover up.

What ticked me off the most after reading this was despite knowing that stocks of the Polio vaccine were contaminated with SV40, they were not recalled and over the course of 2 years, millions of additional vaccinations were given to the public!

The Virus and the Vaccine : The Atlantic
I understand that the Polio vaccine halted the disease in it's tracks and suppose for that, we should be grateful. I wonder though, if my mother was told that by giving me the vaccine, I wouldn't get polio, but I would have an increased chance of developing cancer, would she have given it to me? If someone told you now that a vaccine for your child had the same risks, would you give it? I am unfortunately in the vaccinated group who received SV40.
I seriously doubt that this will ever be widely reported, or publicized, or anyone at the CDC or Governments will ever openly and publicly admit the grand scale of harm this tainted vaccine has been doing and will continue to do. The implications of the admission, are of such magnitude that I can't even fathom the scope of the fallout.
God help us all......(or which ever diety you have faith in, or not)...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

The CDC is only just 67 years old now (It was officially launched on 1 July 1946).

The Polio vaccine was first announced to the world on April 12, 1955 and was first licensed for use in humans in 1962.

The SV40 virus was only discovered in 1960. Vaccines given after 1963 did NOT contain the virus.

Of 98 million doses, only 10-30 million had the SV40 virus, so the headline is just plain wrong.

SV40 virus has been detected in a number of cancer biopsies. This does not necessarily mean that it caused those cancers. 100% of those biopsies contained water but no-one is saying that water causes cancer.

Studies comparing the statistics of those potentially affected to those that are unaffected do not show any significant differences in cancer rates.

Here is a nice little site that documents the coralation between polio and atomic testing of the 40's up to the test band agreement.
polioforever.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Try posting that on Reddit and watch multitudes attack you with ad-hominems about your scientific ignorance as well as suggest you should be put to death for endangering their family by speaking against vaccines. They will also call you crazy.

There is a rather large campaign on the internet by what I suspect are sock puppets and shills and the people who have been weak-minded enough to fall prey to their propaganda, to push towards a medical tyranny where all are required to get vaccinations.

In fact there are even radio ads now suggesting you are a murderer if you do not take vaccines.

Of course the problem is not the technology of vaccines necessarily, it is what else they may be contaminated with and the fact it is being mainlined into your circulatory system bypassing all of the body's protective barriers.

I'm sure we are nearing the verge of forced vaccinations. It will start with the very poor and disabled who are on government assistance programs. Though with Obamacare, the government will say since you're on their dime they get to decide what you must do medically and then the vaccinations will be mandated.

A nice, quiet mass murder.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by alexoscarew

The article in your link references a cached CDC page but I could find it nowhere. Can you link it?

I'd like to see it from the horse's mouth.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Of course the linked article is overblown, bad journalism etc., but it IS dealing with some observable facts. Your virus/water analogy is ridiculous in my opinion. Sure, there's no proof that this virus caused people to get cancer, except that the virus is known to cause cancer, while water is not. Quite simply, the facts that you yourself list in your post, which are well presented, to me easily prove my point: vaccines have not been studied well enough and can easily have unforeseeable consequences decades down the line.

Finally, the CDC doing a good job eliminating polio? Then why did they introduce polio BACK into North America in the 90s with a vaccine - which yes, FDA and CDC have admitted that after the last polio case in North America disappeared, it was the nasal vaccine that re-introduced it.

I don't think it's EVER been proven that vaccines have gotten rid of any disease. People always say where would we be without vaccines, they eradicated small pox, polio, etc. Good God, by the time there was a polio vaccine, polio had DEFINITELY gone down all by itself. The same correlation cannot necessarily be said for small pox. It was longer ago and not as many records.

But put it this way: whatever happened to the plague? How did it go away? Easy: all diseases run their course and go away by themselves anyway. Vaccines I would easily suspect piggy backed themselves on when these diseases went away, claiming it was the vaccines that did it. But it has NEVER been proven. And all evidence to the contrary is always ignored, such as the decades of cases of people getting the diseases they were vaccinated for.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Original CDC page
edit on 20-7-2013 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Another interesting thing about polio is that in a majority of cases, it's simply a stomach virus that runs its course. It was made out to be a big bad disease, etc., etc. But the truth is, most people do NOT get paralyzed, only a very small percentage do, of that percentage, only a percentage is permanent.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't know if this information was added to this thread yet, but another thread was made and a cached link provided, for the page removed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

From outside review.
Dr. Mary's Monkey How the Unsolved Murder of a Doctor, a Secret Laboratory in New Orleans and Cancer-Causing Monkey Viruses are Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, the JFK Assassination and Emerging Global Epidemics By Edward T. Haslam Evidence of top-secret medical experiments and coverups of clinical blunders The 1964 murder of a nationally known cancer researcher sets the stage for this gripping exposé of medical professionals enmeshed in covert government operations over the course of three decades. Following a trail of police records, FBI files, cancer statistics, and medical journals, this revealing book presents evidence of a web of medical secret-keeping that began with the handling of evidence in the JFK assassination and continued apace, sweeping doctors into coverups of cancer outbreaks, contaminated polio vaccine, the arrival of the AIDS virus, and biological weapon research using infected monkeys.
copied and pasted from the thread that was closed:

This book actually outlines a conspiracy story about the polio virus , cancer and monkeys.
Worth a read for the aspiring L.H.Oswald conspiracist.
Pretty interesting.

A lot of the vaccines, medicines and techniques used are akin to fixing a car by throwing random parts at the engine from 20 feet away in the dark. Sometimes something sticks and it's called a solution. The incidental results are often worse than the solution that was attained.

Secrets and lies make the world go round.

edit on 27-7-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Would someone who has researched this more thoroughly than i have answer ONE question please?

Was this a mistake, or was this a form of eugenics?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by schadenfreude
Would someone who has researched this more thoroughly than i have answer ONE question please?

It was a mistake from what I've read.
When it comes to government, good intentions usually end up doing more damage than evil.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
Original CDC page
edit on 20-7-2013 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

The page is 404. Someone is moving fast to cover this up. I would hate to be the guy or gal at CDC who posted this.

There is some information on wiki:

In 1960, it was determined that the rhesus monkey kidney cells used to prepare the poliovirus vaccines were infected with the SV40 virus (Simian Virus-40).[53] SV40 was also discovered in 1960 and is a naturally occurring virus that infects monkeys.

Later analysis suggested that vaccines produced by the former Soviet bloc countries until 1980, and used in the USSR, China, Japan, and several African countries, may have been contaminated; meaning hundreds of millions more may have been exposed to SV40.

en.wikipedia.org...

Great, are there any other unknown virus in these cells they may one day discover?

I'm very reluctant to even get flu shots.

Me: So, you want to inject me with attenuated virus?
Doctor: Yes, they are dead and totally harmless.
Me: And you're sure they're all dead, and there are no other virus in there?
Doctor: Oh yes, it's totally safe.
Me: Maybe next year, m'kay?

edit on 28-7-2013 by ionwind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by schadenfreude

They didn't even know SV40 was there. The polio vaccine was first produced in 1955, but the SV40 virus wasn't discovered until 1960. Which makes me wonder what else are they not aware of, and not testing for?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thanks to those that answered.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join