It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burlap gifts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
From my point of view of the true nature of our reality i believe that one can give a gift to the other side by covering in burlap. GOD's plan for us was similar to what we have today but we have strayed from the plan. One thing i found interesting is that the first car was made of hemp but was soon abandoned. Satan has deceived us into destroying the earth when the automotive industry took the mark of the beast. (carbon.)

I submit to you that we live in a world that serves another by means of magical hemp power.
Yes i know this sounds crazy but the pieces all fit so here we are. I say why not give a gift to the other side and see if things start to take a turn for the better. From my understanding that which is bound on earth is bound in heaven and can be used if given as an offering by simply giving permission to use. Sackcloth and ashes I think you can figure out the reason one could benefit spiritually from wearing sackcloth and making ashes. It allows the other side to connect with you.
edit on 18-7-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
feel free to give me any of your items wrapped in this, I shall be on the other side post haste!!

It will be better than socks as a gift, that is for sure !

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Be sure to have your ashes spread over a large area so that you can have much territory to roam. You would not want to be confined to a gated cemetery.

join