It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow I don't have a WATS Point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I was going to post this in a thread in the 9/11 Conspiracies forum, I'm not even concerned that I don't have a link for the forum, I am sure you can figure it out. I was just going to comment on the 60 year timeline. I'm sure if this was a Bush conspiracy Obama would have clearly used it to his advantage by now, unless it had higher markings than him (which I am pretty sure it did). I know this is going to hurt my ATS rating but I am a little hurt I was not able to post my response and that is the whole reason I opened a new thread that has nothing to do with anything really. Apologies to all that clicked on this thread inadvertently I just wanted to make my thoughts known.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bonsaihorn

WATS point being the WATS Index?

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
It's a rather simple function of the flags your threads received combined with the stars members have given you.

The "WATS Index" is calculated as: ((FLAGS x 5) x STARS)/1000000.

edit on 18-7-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I don't have a WATS point either and I don't know how to get them, but I thought this was good a place as any to start.

To be blunt, I am more interested in the 9/11 Forum than any others, but I will look around to see if any others peak my interest while I gather WATS points.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cantonear1968

Ill give ya a star and a reply then to help that along, interested to see what official story angle you are going to bring into the 911 forums

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: cantonear1968

Ill give ya a star and a reply then to help that along, interested to see what official story angle you are going to bring into the 911 forums

Thank you for the help!

And sorry for the late reply.

top topics

join