It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when someone gets possessed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

From the books I have read and movies I have seen, apparently the demon kicks the persons soul out of their body and enters their body soulless. I say this because in the movies and books I have read when the person comes to they have no idea what has happened to them, it's sort of like sleeping. Of course I am just getting this from stuff I have seen in movies and what not.

To be really possessed is to have a specific ego or egos totally take over your persona and control you this way. I don't believe you get ugly and turn into a demon, but many people in history have been possessed in my opinion, and they looked normal. I believe anyone can be possessed but as long as they have control over themselves possession is not an issue. This could happen with jealousy, greed, anger, anxiety, fear, and so on.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ok...I talked today with four friends who witnessed something that they say it was clearly possession...
I'm really into paranormal,that's why I read a lot about this and talk about this with anyone I can,and always try to find a way to debunk it,so I won't end up being naive...but this...is something that nobody can explain...
So,here we go:
They were last night at another friend's house with him and his sister,playing some games on playstation.
After a while,Vasile(the one who owns the house) said he is going to sleep,because next morning(today) he has to go to work,but they can play and his sister will walk them out when they want to leave,and he felled to sleep on the couch with them in the room.After half an hour,they thought he woke up,because he was standing up on the couch,with his eyes wide open,looking at the door. His sister asked him why isn't he sleeping anymore,but he just looked at her,and said nothing...then laid back on the couch and closed his eyes. After this,one of the boys made a joke about him,something like: maybe he needs to pee,but he is too lazy to go to the bathroom.
They all laughed,and Vasile suddenly stood up(this time on his feet,next to the couch) and looked at the boy who made the joke and asked him his name...and then asked everybody their names one by one...
They thought he was joking because they made fun of him...so his sister,thinking he was upset wanted to make him go back to sleep...but when she touched him,he was burning hot...and he yelled at her saying "what is that shining thing on your arm? throw it away!".
She is always wearing a bracelet with a cross,wich she bought from a church. She was scared because of this,and left him alone...and he went to a wall,and said something quietly,then he left the house,walking really strange...like he was really heavy. He turned back after 10 minutes with a cat in his hands,wich he threw it at his sister,without saying nothing,and then yelled again,saying that his head is exploding...
They all laughed,again thinking it was a joke,except his sister...she started to cry...
But the joke feeling ended when he,with only one hand broke a wooden chair while looking at them,and in the same time the lights went out,including the playstation,tv,everything...even a clock stopped working(his sister noticed today,one of my friends talked to her),and one of the boys even said that his phone rebooted...and they all left his house in a hurry.
None of them talked to him after last night.
I don't think they were lying...but I believe they exaggerated the story a bit...I don't know,I wasn't there to witness...even so...this is not even remotely normal...
I'm waiting to talk to his sister,or even him to find out more...maybe he made a joke on them,but how he turned out everything? And the chair...he isn't a strong man in normal life...
edit on 26-7-2013 by exodus27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

God created the body with an inbuilt defence called rigor mortis, A demon needs the persons soul very much in there body but will suppress the soul of it's victim, the longer it is within a person especially a child as it grows the more at one with the body it can become and it is possible that the original soul or what is left of it can be expelled by the stronger demonic soul though more likely a form of demon biased synthesis occurs and the soul becomes a thrall of the demon or is essentially ingested by the demon.
The opening of pathways is common and were I lived just prior to the most hellish time of my life in 1993 an elderly lady called Mrs Whitaker past away (we all liked her but had absolutely no dealings with her except for the occasional good morning) just over the street from us and within a few days I heard what sounded like a young girls voice laughing like something was hilarious and she said "I have opened all the doors of your soul" sounding quite cheerful about it. I have never taken drug's but the only way I can explain it was I was in an altered state of consciousness.
There is simply too many experiences I had in a short time to explain them all but this was a point at which it escalated for me.

edit on 26-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody read my last post,but anyway I'll update with news from Vasile's sister.
She said that the chair was already broken,but the guys didn't knew about it,and her brother must have been disassemble it...and the lights going out can be explained,because electricity didn't work from last night until today,when their father changed the switchgear safety(i hope this is the term for it,in romanian it's called "siguranta") from the electric panel of the house.
But that doesn't explain how it synchronized with her brother acting like that,and the clock,and also one of the boys phone randomly rebooting...
She also said that he doesn't remember anything,he said he was sleeping,and woke up in the morning.
edit on 26-7-2013 by exodus27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by czechosicilian

The stages are infestation ,which is when there will be paranormal occurances in the home .
This is when just the home is affected .

Second stage is oppression ,where humans within the home are now affected . They may not even be aware of what's being done,or how their actions appear to others .

Final and third stage is possession of a human .

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Sound's about right, argument's, depression, stress, misery in the home.
Seen it know it and it is not good.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Ok good thread and topic and I will add to this since this exact topic is related to why I joined ATS.

SnF to the OP before I forget

About 2 years ago I witnessed my best friend's girlfriend become possessed. That instance and the few weeks that followed with the channeled "entities" changed how I look at everything. I still to this day have no clue what I am dealing with.

My friend was dating a woman who after dating her for some time started having brain problems (we have no proof this was treated) that eventually erupted into possession and channeling. I witnessed some of this first hand one night after some drinking and arguing (between my friend and her, as I tried to calm them both). She within about 2 minutes went from angry person I knew to a dark cruel beast.

Her eyes when demonic were a dark glow, like a movie studio added after effects! My friend basically would exorcise her each time she did this after he learned a way that work (this story is INTENSELY long and personal and so really hard to tell, i dont want to invite this energy back into my life after things have been going so well, but I have to tell it) he would call upon kysto, udda and yashi to cast out this demon (i dont remember this demons name but i have it written down somewhere) and it worked almost every time.

She didnt only become possessed (several demons of which I spoke to one), she channeled a dead ex-lover and "They" which consisted of yashi, udda and kysto. "They" always freaked me out a bit and could read my mind it seemed 50% of the time and had this weird ability to seemingly give important info while still being highly elusive. In the end they gave me enough false info and honestly lost their temper which made me seriously doubt.

This woman is an intelligent person with a highly religious upbringing who admitted to having a sister who experimented with black magic. She was very demanding and needy but still a generally nice person. After each and every encounter, whether a channel or possession she never remembered anything and always seemed extremely exhausted afterwards, like she just woke up after 24 hr shift and a 2 hr nap, literally wiped out.

The demon during my one firsthand experience decided to target me and started texting me from her phone. It would blow up my text messaging faster than it could receive and had horrible usage spelling very unlike this woman's behavior, it had a role and a name for me, I was the "Watcher" and after watching Dogma again and doing some research I was NOT flattered. And after realizing every time the demon was texting and angry my internet connection tanked I wanted no more involvement. I still have hundreds of threatening demon texts on my phone, I finally learned how to block numbers and they stopped, and I hardly talk to my friend anymore and I love him dearly.

He is one of the last people I would want a demon to harm, and now I just have no more interest, care or concern for the 'dark arts' or anything goth/emo/punk. Not saying I'm a fluffy white angel, I just get neutral about things truly dark and don't feed them.

This experience has made me slightly bitter, jaded and skeptical (ironic), but I'm still mostly nutty manic me. This woman is doing ok and apparently has no more brain problems, and no loner is possessed or channels anything. My relationship with my friend has suffered as has with all the friends I confided in. The unknown cannot be comfortably shared with others without consequences.

I just shared it with you ATS and I will more than likely suffer, and I'll try to remain neutral

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

Here is a brief list of some of the areas in a persons life that a demon can affect.

Compulsive sinning against your will: Addictions, uncontrollable anger, lust, urges to murder or commit suicide, etc.

Mental torment: Fear, depression, irrational heaviness in the soul, hearing voices in the mind, hearing auditable voices that nobody else hears, compulsive thoughts, insanity, mental illness, etc. Obsessive irrational worry is almost always a demon. People who are scared stiff over the unpardonable sin are in need of counseling and likely deliverance.

Emotional problems: Unable to get close to other people, sensing rejection for no reason, irrational emotional breakdowns, etc. Often more then just casting out demons is needed in this category, inner healing must also take place as well as tearing down strongholds.

Occult powers or abilities: Anybody who can tell a fortune, lift an object through levitation etc. using demonic powers needs a deliverance etc. Unnatural strength is a sign of demonic power, such as the man with the legion in the Bible.

Unnatural desires and feelings: Sexual attraction towards animals, unnatural sexual desires, unusually strong attractions towards somebody who is married, past lover, etc. can indicate soul ties and demonic bondage.

Experiencing the demonic: Most often (not always, but usually) when people are visited by demons, hearing them, seeing them, etc., they are in need of a deliverance.

Ancestors have similar problems: If both you and one or more of your ancestors have the same kind of problem(s), then there may be a generational spirit at work.

Obsessions: Driving interests in the occult, demons, and creatures of the dark such as wolves, owls, etc. can indicate a demonic bondage. Obsession with death is almost a sure sign of demonic bondage.

Compulsive behavior: Compulsive behavior such as cutting is a Biblical symptom of demonic bondage.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I think you have the symptoms in a nut shell. I've had some experiences with obsession and posession, and that falls right in line.

It is said in the bible, that we all are effected by demons daily. I would venture to guess a good deal of us are at least in the first stages of possession. I can't tell you what is the best way to be rid of it, as I've not figured that out yet, but there has to be a way of deliverance. What ways have worked for others?

I envoke the name of Christ and prayer, but that is just me. Anyone find a better way to do it?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisalie

Breaking bread in the name of Christ in a small group of like minded believer's and sharing wine, it does not need to be blessed by a priest (Faith and devout belief are more important) but those gathered need to believe in Christ and seeking him, a shared prayer group that does this is in line with Christian teaching's, "Do this in memory of me", accept the blessing at the time of tearing the bread and sharing it as the body of Christ and the wine as it is poured into each cup as the blood of Christ, accept Christ into your body and give him your body as you take the bread, Accept his life into you and give him your life as you take the wine, "Were ever two or more are gathered in My name there I am also", Believe and have faith, pray for him to grant you his spirit of peace and for his spirit to dwell within you and deliver you from the evil spirit's.

Beyond this I can not offer any other advice.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I started wearing a cross to help protect from the negative energies, and it seems to work so far anyways.

Definitely changed my dreams to a much more positive spiritual nature.

I believe there to be a portal within my apartment building which lets both negative and posative entities in and out of where ever they come from, so I have started using different forms of protection, this cross seems to be the most effective so far, as it changed my dreaming patterns the first night I wore it.

Next comes sage and tourmaline.
edit on 28-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join