It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when someone gets possessed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by KidOK

I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, but if this is a serious quote, then please look into finding some mental health help.

Already got knowledge from a repented fallen watcher and a repented fallen seraph.

i will just sit back and laugh as the world slowly digs itself into the pits of sheol (a.k.a hell).

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
reply to post by KidOK

They are videotaped ,but unlike most people who try to exploit the afflicted,the tapes are never made public.
All kinda of protections are in affect ,especially if the catholic church is doing the exorcism . The person identity is protected . The church admits to New exorcists and more exorcisms being done than ever before ,but they won't go playing it on YouTube.

Extreme cases are usually the ones videotaped .

Also,the catholic church want everyone to think they are the only ones that can vanquish a demon .
That is so far from the truth ,its not funny .

Every religion in the world does them,and has done them,since the dawn of civilization .

I've personally been involved in about a half a dozen non catholic exorcisms .
Not all were of people,but of places.

I think its understandable that a lot will keep it under wraps, but I am having a hard time understanding why not one has leaked out. It just blows my mind that someone could have something like that on video that would change the world and do their best to keep it locked up. There are obviously "corrupt" people within the Vatican who are either gay, a pedophile, steal documents from the pope, or just plain evil. Wish one of those guys would snag one.

If I ever start levitating and talking in extinct languages, record that crap and put it on Youtube.
edit on 19-7-2013 by KidOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by KidOK

I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, but if this is a serious quote, then please look into finding some mental health help.

Already got knowledge from a repented fallen watcher and a repented fallen seraph.

i will just sit back and laugh as the world slowly digs itself into the pits of sheol (a.k.a hell).

Next time you talk to them, see if they can say something personal about me. That would be cool. Report back here with your findings.

BTW people have been predicting the apocalypse for a LONG time.

Failed Prophecies

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by KidOK

Should you be speaking truth ask these entity's what they know of AiIiutheira and what happened to Seven Threescore and Seven man whom would overcome the beast and his kingdom.
Tell them I call it from them or there names are but broken stones amongst the fallen pillars.
Else you are foolish indeed to play with such for there time of punishment will come but if they are truly repentant then they must seek acceptance through Christ for no other can give it.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by LABTECH767

Should you be speaking truth ask these entity's what they know of AiIiutheira and what happened to Seven Threescore and Seven man whom would overcome the beast and his kingdom.
Tell them I call it from them or there names are but broken stones amongst the fallen pillars.
Else you are foolish indeed to play with such for there time of punishment will come but if they are truly repentant then they must seek acceptance through Christ for no other can give it.

Ok, Done. i have sent it via email and will hopefully get a response in the next 7 days.

Believe it or not but the only way they can relay info to me is via them possessing a voluntary person who can then press keys on a keyboard, like us mortals can.

Out of curiousity, have you witnessed Tartarus, sheol, Hades or the lake of fire?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KidOK

Failed Prophecies

Only reality gets counterfeited.

Why have we never seen a counterfeit $23 bill?

Because there ARE no real $23 bills.

Satan always creates a counterfeit in order to discredit the genuine.

The prophecies in the bible are the genuine.

The Bible is proven as the word of God by the fulfillment of Bible prophesies. It is mathematically impossible for all of these prophesies to have just happened by chance. This proves that the people that wrote the Bible were inspired by God, for only God could accurately foretell the future, in detail 100% of the time, and at the same time encourage mankind to obey Him.

Source

"Perhaps the most compelling of evidences demonstrating that the Bible is the word of God is its unswerving ability to accurately predict future events, often in minute details. Specific prophesies are conspicuously absent from the 26 other religious books that claim to be scripture, including the Muslim's Koran, the Book of Mormon, the Hindu Vedas, and Buddhist writings. This in itself should be a major eye-opener to the honest skeptic. "

Accuracy Of Prophecy

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Failed Prophecies

Only reality gets counterfeited.

Why have we never seen a counterfeit $23 bill?

Because there ARE no real $23 bills.

Satan always creates a counterfeit in order to discredit the genuine.

The prophecies in the bible are the genuine.

The Bible is proven as the word of God by the fulfillment of Bible prophesies. It is mathematically impossible for all of these prophesies to have just happened by chance. This proves that the people that wrote the Bible were inspired by God, for only God could accurately foretell the future, in detail 100% of the time, and at the same time encourage mankind to obey Him.

Source

"Perhaps the most compelling of evidences demonstrating that the Bible is the word of God is its unswerving ability to accurately predict future events, often in minute details. Specific prophesies are conspicuously absent from the 26 other religious books that claim to be scripture, including the Muslim's Koran, the Book of Mormon, the Hindu Vedas, and Buddhist writings. This in itself should be a major eye-opener to the honest skeptic. "

Accuracy Of Prophecy

So i guess Satan is responsible for dinosaur bones and any evidence of evolution?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KidOK

If God exists,it doesn't mean that He wanted the plants and animals to remain as they were when He created them.
Let me explain: If you are creating a pc and install windows 7 on it...maybe after some time you will upgrade to windows 8...and some hardware components...so...basically that pc evolved since you first created it...to better adapt to your daily tasks...this is logical in the animal kingdom also...animals evolve to better adapt to their environment...but there are animals who didn't need to fully change...the shark for example...even humans...we "upgraded" our "software"(knowledge,science)...but we have almost the same "hardware"(body).

So...if I was God...that's what I would do...create something that can adapt to environment.
And create for every animal(or plant) a natural enemy...so they would depend on each other...because if I leave Earth without some "natural cleaning system" the animals and plants would destroy everything,it would be chaos.If you look at nature...everything has sense...everything is good for something else(even the "bad" animals and plants).
If God is so mighty...then it would be logical to create complex and environment adapting life...otherwise all life would have gone extinct a long time ago...without the ability to adapt.
Maybe most of the dinosaurs were too dangerous for other life forms...and they needed to go extinct so life could evolve(if you find some parasites that harm your pet,you kill them,right?Maybe that's exactly what God did with the dinosaurs).
Maybe from time to time He interveines when it's needed...maybe He will do this with humans too...who knows?(Apocalypse?)
But of course...that's only my opinion...
edit on 19-7-2013 by exodus27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
Is there really any physical evidence that angels and demons exist??
I know nothing about it but my opinion alone is it's down to a mental health issue, well possibly anyway.

If you want physical evidence of demons, you're going to have to enlist in the seminary and become an excorcist and specialize in spiritual combat. They make recordings of those events. You won't get physical evidence of an angel, unless it's a fallen angel and they appear as those little gray aliens people think are E.T.s but are really inter-dimensionals. If you do become an exorcist, I can promise you will see things that defy the laws of physics and what you experience will likely give you nightmares for the rest of your life, if you can sleep at all.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KidOK

So i guess Satan is responsible for dinosaur bones and any evidence of evolution?

Actually the Bible mentions dinosaurs by name and describes them in detail.

Not only are dinosaurs mentioned in the Bible but they are presented in the perfect chronological order as taught by modern day science. Although they disappeared, they served a purpose.

Dinosaurs and the Bible

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Not exactly but I have stood my ground against demonic apparition's (which were saying I was at the edge of the abyss and claimed to be Absalom) whom seemed to consume other light apparitions and the following day was pierced in my upper chest (Not corporeal piercing but it felt the same), all emotions died but several times I dreamed I was hunting demon's with a terrible vengeful anger and ripping them apart for what they had done, I was wearing all black and angry, on another occasion I asked My friend to release me from My body which she tried to do and as I lifted the room was filled with a extremely bright blue light coming from myself, my sole intent was to drag the devil into the lake of fire even if that meant me going in as well (something the demonic spirits did has me emotionlessly set on destroying them what ever the cost though I wish no harm to the innocent and know I must be aware of deception this will not happen in my corporeal state but only when I return to my former or new state.).
The soul eaters were black shadows in three dimensions that stood in the air and walked with difficulty, they absorbed near all the light that hit them and were only slightly transparent, there eye's were tiny red dark pin point's and they spoke like old people though I think that was because they were mocking, I went to that place many times to confront them but they never showed up, there were five, in there other state separated they were black shadow souls of evil intent that formed a mob of spirits and used the massing together into combined entity's to strengthen themselves and deceive those whom tried to protect and appeared like light coloured mist or smoke but with defined human form, this is not the place I would talk of this stuff but hey you asked and the encounter is engrained forever on me.
I try to discourage anyone from prying into this area of research as I know what I say here is pure madness in the sight of the world but it was all too real and led to my life nearly ending.

Just checked my mail nothing there yet,

The one I call my friend was pure of intent and they also attacked and destroyed that friend, What I am is not what I seem, have you ever seen a devil run for it's life when it looked into a mans soul and that soul looked back.
I have walked among the fallen pillars and stood mine back up.

God does exist and for a time I was angry with him for what He had allowed to happen, for ignoring me and I do not think I can ever really forgive him but he is really all I have and really all any of us have, Those of you who do not know and have not been in this war, it has just passed around you are lucky but I warn you to be vigilant for this physical world is not the only one and what looks like a straight road here may be blocked there, how many times have you been late for work only to pass an accident that has just happened, it is not that it could have been you but that you were protected, some of us are sensitive to the other side and it in my case led me to refuse something asking me if I would accept being a medium, I immediately said no as it conflicted with my Christianity and believe that those contact mediums are not right that something about them is wrong.

Anyway that is one whacked out post from me but I spoke only what I know to be truth and have had no significant paranormal activity for near 8 years now. Thank God and I mean that, It is one thing to see hell and quite another to live it.
edit on 19-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hundredreas0ns
And what makes it possible for some people to resist these attacks and exercise such entities ?

Spiritual possession can only take place if the victim agrees to it. Sounds weird, but it's true. These dark entities usually resort to trickery and deception to gain this permission.

Mental illness ,is a fine line. Spirit disturbance can be seen in the eyes.
I habe long suspected ,many people deemed to have psych issues,are possessed.

MOST of them are. But people need to understand that at the top levels, occultists are in control of the medical industry. They do not want the masses knowing about anything to do with the paranormal, so they are forced to fabricate mental "conditions" to explain what is happening.

Originally posted by TruthLover557
I personally invoke name of Jesus and claim protection by the holy spirit. It works.

Yes it does. But what many don't know is that by simply stating to a dark entity that you don't agree to it being in your home or body, it must comply. The myths of vampires not being allowed in your home is based on reality. This is also why BEKs try desperately to gain permission to enter your home.

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
- intoxication through alcohol or mind-altering drugs ('___', shrooms, ecstacy) lowers your protective shield, and allows for easier access

True. When you allow things into your body without thinking, you can be easily tricked. Alcohol is called spirits for a reason.

Also,the catholic church want everyone to think they are the only ones that can vanquish a demon .
That is so far from the truth ,its not funny .

Agreed. With the amount of evil quotes in the Bible, I have long suspected that religion is the dark one's "plan B".

It just blows my mind that someone could have something like that on video that would change the world and do their best to keep it locked up.

Because they don't want to change the world. They like having power over other people, and they don't want that to change.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KidOK

There are numerous exorcisms of djinn on YouTube,from the middle east.Djinn would be the Muslim equivalent of a demon .. Some are quite odd.
I've seen some videos of wild exorcisms in Italy ,done by the catholic church .

Very creepy stuff .
A friend of mine had the tapes . I do believe they were Vatican approved exorcisms as well .

Being gay isn't corrupt ,and many other religions have pedophiles. Many many . The Jewish community has strived for years to cover up rabbinical abuse of children .
The catholics are just the only ones exposed so far.

And I find levitation dull. I mean,for demons don't you have any other tricks ?
Davis Blaine is more amusing than most demons .

edit on 7/19/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

"(something the demonic spirits did has me emotionlessly set on destroying them what ever the cost though I wish no harm to the innocent and know I must be aware of deception this will not happen in my corporeal state but only when I return to my former or new state.)"

The spirit removed from the body is like the sword drawn from the scabbard.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuFri

"(something the demonic spirits did has me emotionlessly set on destroying them what ever the cost though I wish no harm to the innocent and know I must be aware of deception this will not happen in my corporeal state but only when I return to my former or new state.)"

*raises eyebrow*
No,that was Toshiro Mifune in Yojimo I think....or Sanjuro ..I forget which now .

Who taught you about spirits ? As that's not quite right ,unless you think spirits are shiney outside of the body .

Spirits don't need a sheath to protect everyone else from them.

Not good spirits anyway .

Spirits out of the body are just in their natural state ,which is non corporeal .

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

several times I dreamed I was hunting demon's with a terrible vengeful anger and ripping them apart for what they had done, I was wearing all black and angry

Remember, many of them are on a tight leash of fear simply obeying orders from their 'master'. Destroying them will never solve the big war. Look at this world, where wiping out a single air base of ground troops is not going to stop world war 3 where the political 'masters' dictate where the next conflict will begin.

The soul eaters were black shadows in three dimensions that stood in the air

Did they eminate pure evil. Your experience sounds similar to mine where i was in a room with 3 wraiths. 7 ft tall, levitating off the ground, their once lavish cloths had rotted due to their sinful deeds, hoods covered their non-existent faces and their arms and fingers were black sticks.

Your're lucky in that you survive. i lasted 7 minutes before the words fear, despair and misery took real form and literally grinded me down into the razor sharp skin flake dust in Tartarus.
The NDE always functions as a reminder to what Jesus mentioned when He said 'do not fear those who can destroy the body and not the soul. Only fear he who can destroy both body and soul, in hell'.

Those of you who do not know and have not been in this war, it has just passed around you are lucky.

Has this got any link to Operation Green Light that was activated last June ?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

They emanated pure terror but I was powerless to charge and stood holding a pocket bible, if anyone had seen me I must have looked like a lunatic, they were about no more than 5'5" in height though they moved in a sinuous line the largest at the front and the smallest at the back about 4' tall.
On another occasion a different type attacked me in my home in one of the upstairs bedroom's (this was all in a short window of time less than 3 years in total) it was like a column of black smoke that was shimmering from floor to ceiling and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I told it to get out in the name of Christ and it vanished then after nearly an hour I walked were it had been holding my holy medallion by which point I whom had encountered a lot of strange things including the others was no longer dwelling on that entity (the truth me told I was convinced I had lost my mind and maybe I had more than a little)-(a silver sun disc with a mother and child image of Christ on it, twelve ovals around it) suddenly as stepped were it had been I felt what I can only call it jumping into me, it felt so very hot and I heard something calling at me "I am going to get you, you B*****d and is sounded as though it was falling away from me possibly the remnant of this things former host, Anyway the medallion turned absolutely black and all metal I wore would tarnish to a black or grey colour for several years, immediately after I was overcome with a terrible urge to laugh and it felt unusually comfortable as the house was cold the I felt snug and cosy (sound odd for a demonic attack but true and I suspect I was not what it was expecting and found itself rather small).
This all began very early in my life but I will not go into details except to say I have been attacked by both dark and light beings some like human apparitions though I usually only see spirits if I am not actively blocking them from my mind as white transparent mist like forms and sometimes as Similar black transparent mist like shadows but these were far more real.
I would rather forget this episode in my life though as what must be will be in due course of time and gods will any way and though I am convinced we are in an unseen war zone I think it will not be clear to us until then.
But the three tall wraith do sound familiar except when encountered something like that I put it down to a really vivid bad dream. It was a sleep paralysis episode, I was in that grey not black place were there is dark grey mist everywhere and three black hooded figures over 7 foot tall they were simply black shapes with no detail, I felt small compared, the tallest one in the middle confronted me, the terror was on a par with the 5 black things but I was feral almost like an animal with terror and tried to attack the middle one, I froze in mid leap my mouth open roaring and my hands outstretched to grasp it, I hung there for a second that snapped back to my body jumping up and looking around to attack them attackers but the room was empty except for myself, I went back to sleep clutching a crucifix like a weapon.
edit on 20-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuFri

*raises eyebrow*
No,that was Toshiro Mifune in Yojimo I think....or Sanjuro ..I forget which now .

Who taught you about spirits ? As that's not quite right ,unless you think spirits are shiney outside of the body .

Spirits don't need a sheath to protect everyone else from them.

Not good spirits anyway .

Spirits out of the body are just in their natural state ,which is non corporeal .

I have seen a spirit try to chop at me with what must have been an axe but though I felt it pass through me I was not physically hurt, that was one on the lighter or mist like ones, I have heard a spirit draw a sword or at least it sounded like one and the little friend whom had tried to protect me turned grey when it struck her she was small enough to be a baby and had a golden light around her before that, that was the last time I ever encountered her so I assume that a soul can be killed and that is what happened to her.
I was told to run He was bringing a sword but stood my ground and that was when I stood my ground holding a bible seeing the 5 black demon like things (they were human shaped but over sized heads with tiny red eyes and black transparent three dimensional shadow like forms that seemed to absorb the very light, a whole group of mist like spirits swept over from an old folks home near by and seemed to swirl around them and be absorbed by them but nevertheless they were able to drive them back.
What happened to my spirit friend whom communicated with images is why I am so angry with whatever they are.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Well that's different. The spirit isn't the sword. I've never encountered one with a weapon myself ,but I do have a specially consecrated blade,that can cut in the spirit world .
So a blade that can cut a spirit. I've never had cause to use it .

Spirits ,unless they are inhuman spirits ,are all merely different souls,at different levels of enlightenment .
Good spirits are highly enlightened ,and demons are evil ,base souls,who strive to take humans down .
It's their purpose .
Either via torment,addictions or suicide.
When people say they hear a whispering in their ear ,telling them to do things,they literally are.
Those old cartoons of people with a devil on one shoulder ,and an angel on the other ,both telling someone what to do in their ear ,comes from a true visualization .

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Indeed, clairaudient is the best way to describe such and they are most often mistaken for psychosis, the drug's usually issued to those whom suffer make it easier for them to cope but only treat genuine cases of psychosis and for those suffering this real attack it merely makes the victim placid, the brain is an incredibly intricate system of nerve's which are bound together by electrical and chemical systems as well as electromagnetic, but recently in new scientist the idea of a quantum mind were the conscious mind is seen as too complex for one brain but may be supported by a parallel network of inter reality brain's or the brain existing in more than one reality has been postulated, personally I think each new life is a new soul and the brain is like an interface.
In early 95 I was near totally broken by the constant attack and while lying almost feverish and tired from the sleep deprivation that they had inflicted upon me I heard them (now I can not explain but it is like listening to somewhere in another place though it is with you it is also elsewhere also I seem to be able to hear more than one other elsewhere or plane so must in some way be a multi planer entity) they said "Let's turn him off!", the only way I can describe these one's was that they sounded like Eton toff's in there speech pattern, they seemed to think it was all a game,. Now I have been unconscious including being knocked unconscious, deep sleep and under general anaesthetic but this bore no relationship to that, I was then I was not except that I remained aware but stripped of mind I became just a consciousness devoid of all sense except awareness, no sight, hearing, feeling or thought then I was somewhere else and I can only describe it as outside the universe, something had found me and it had given me sense, I could see a depthless grey void that seemed to have no dimension then is resolved into a space and in front of me was a much darker grey sphere, A voice behind and above me said only the following "MAIN AGGRESSOR", it sounded like a young man of indeterminate age and neutral tone with absolutely no emotional inflection on the wording, around the sphere four equilateral triangular pyramids appeared each pointing one corner directly at the sphere and then after a indeterminate but short interval I snapped back into my body fully awake, the ones whom said let's turn him off seemed to be laughing in fright and shock and I could hear them running away in that other place like it was down a corridor or some such.
I felt as though time had stopped and in that place eternity had past but no time had past, I feel like this is not my right world, little things like the Seven threescore and seven man are missing from the book of revelation and in my world the book of the messiah never said give the immoral brother to satan as it is written in this version of the bible, I wonder if my soul (or that which is within my soul maybe the Ka as the Egyptians called it) may either have been returned to the wrong or alien reality or even an entirely different universe or as I has experienced the time dysphasia weather I have been out there while time repeated and missed an entire cycle changing this cycle by not being there at it's beginning.
The truth is I have only been able to barely interact in the world and my full potential has been stunted by the evil entity's that attacked, I have sworn whatever they think they have gained I will strip it from them and make them pay and that is what I intend to do.
As in the first time so it shall be, as the rod was forged so I shall do again, the celestial waters were parted by our will and the primal mound was made as we serve the one so who do these serve that destroy do they not know by removing the pillar the roof must fall..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join