It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOON: First Keep Out Zones now National Parks for Apollo Sites?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
What could be so important at these Apollo landings sites (AND instrument sites)? NASA and the US government have shown quite an aggressive attitude from Keep Out Zones now escalating to National Parks?

"Nothing so hidden...?"

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think it's the main idea of this thread that once HR 2617 is passed it will take only a small legislative fix to later make amendments to it by adding the clauses for all the other American Flag sites, using broad legal reasoning, to "connect" the Apollo National Park to the other American Flag soft-landing and instrument crash sites.

What it does mean is that the earlier suggested guidelines, the Apollo Heritage Site Keep Out Zones, (the Keep Out Zones were reported about 1-2 years ago) are now in the process of being enacted into law with the "preserve and protect" language.

democrats.science.house.gov...

What happens when the Russians come out to "preserve and protect" the entire Luna program from the landing sites all the way to the final Lunokhod rover resting places? Will they be allowed to make such proposals at the UN? Does Russian have the same balls to make claims on the surface of the moon like the Americans do?

"For All Mankind..." has turned out be B*S*.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

That is 100% irrelevant. It never says you cannot sit your butt right next to them and take pictures. Or is your claim now that they've mocked up the staged scenes with props? If so, I have a bridge to sell.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Thanks a lot for your post, it contains a lot of new and great info. This is an issue I've kept up with for years, and I feel it is really relevant. The Apollo hoax theory has a direct impact on other conspiracy theories because many people in the UFO community believe in the notion of lunar bases etc...proof for such theories has been offerred in the form of photographic evidence - spots flying across the face of the moon. Moreover, those who believe in the concept of the US government being in possession of alien spacecraft, which they have been back engineering - are often at a loss to explain what technology, exactly, did we get from the aliens. My question, if I may be so probing (no pun intended) is what direction do you come from? You say openly in your post that NASA is hiding something, which is totally supported by the evidence, by you avoid the question of what NASA is hiding. I personally believe NASA is covering up the fact that Apollo never landed on the moon, and yet many others believe NASA is hiding the existence of alien lunar bases. I subscribe to the old school belief that we lacked the technology and know-how to land people on the moon between 1969 and 1972, and we still do. This is significant insofar as if we lack such technology, that also undermined the "alien technology" theory. I believe that alien technology believers need to look more carefully at Apollo to understand our real level of technology - we don't even know how to deal with space radiation. If you care to comment, much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

That is 100% irrelevant.

You will have to do much better than that, Mr Psyko. The Keep Out Zones and the pending bill HR 2617 are indeed 100% relevant to this thread.

Anyway, thanks for the bump!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowsinthecave

My question, if I may be so probing (no pun intended) is what direction do you come from? You say openly in your post that NASA is hiding something, which is totally supported by the evidence, by you avoid the question of what NASA is hiding.

My direction is to interrogate the Apollo historical narratives and to examine the flaws, in public, open to peer review, on threads like this. I don't know exactly what the big secret is but I do know that NASA is hiding things, here and there, and telemetry tapes disappear into nowhere, like the 700+ boxes of Apollo telemetry that were lost in transit.

It is a fact irrefutable that NASA are hiding the present locations of the Apollo 11 Eagle and Apollo 16 Orion ascent modules which were abandoned in lunar orbit. Nasa cannot show where these instruments crashed onto the lunar surface therefore we must conclude that NASA's Apollo mission operations were neither as precise nor as exact as NASA claimed them to be. We could also predict that NASA is hiding the facts and the loss of 2 ascent modules coiuld be a justification for a congressional inquiry.... in an alternate, comic book universe.... where truth and justice reign supreme.

But we are here on Earth. The moon is way up there. Nobody can get there except NASA's 24. That's it. Not even monkeys have been outside the Earth Radiation Belts.

What I mean is, Apollo 12 landed very 'precisely' at the Surveyor III location.

region Mare Cognitum (Known Sea). The Lunar coordinates of the landing site were 3.01239° S latitude, 23.42157° W longitude.

But for 41 and 43 years, respectively, A16 Orion and A11 Eagle have simply vanished without a trace! So at the same time NASA claims to possess scientific accuracy and engineering exactitude. And this is a red flag.

That is basically the direction I am coming from and I always keep a large assortment of red flags in my collection.

The Keep Out Zones and HR 2617 are efforts to put Apollo under the umbrella of 'National Heritage' and under the covers of 'national security'.

NASA even has the perfect guy for the job, Charles Bolden, ex-Marine Corp jet pilot, former Marine Corp general officer who commanded No-Fly-Zones in the Middle East and a former NASA astronaut with 4 shuttle missions under his belt, make no mistake, this guy is a super bad ass.

All these things are proven to be true and they are continued efforts by NASA to keep cover for something that is hidden since Richard Nixon's era. I don't know what that is exactly.
edit on 7/22/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

That is 100% irrelevant.

You will have to do much better than that, Mr Psyko. The Keep Out Zones and the pending bill HR 2617 are indeed 100% relevant to this thread.

Anyway, thanks for the bump!

Not irrelevant to the thread. Irrelevant to the hoax theory. Feel free to read the rest of that post.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Not irrelevant to the thread. Irrelevant to the hoax theory. Feel free to read the rest of that post.

The "preserve and protect" language is what you should be looking at. They do not use that language without meaning. It is not a hollow promise, if this bill becomes law this will be the law in the US.

When a law is composed every single word and punctuation becomes the law.

If HR 2617 becomes the law then Charles Bolden and

current Secretary of the Interior in Barack Obama's administration is former REI CEO Sally Jewell of Washington. Source Wiki
will have domain over the moon.

It is a unique situation because no other political entities are establishing domain on the moon!

Another thing you should look at in HR 2617 is the legality for the Administrator of NASA to enter into agreements with other federal agencies! Those federal agencies could be the CIA, the FBI, the DHS, the NSA, the NRO, any branches of defence intelligence agencies, etc....

This is a cover up for Apollo. Red flags all over it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

this will be the law in the US.

Since when does US law apply to anyone else?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I can't see the UN or any other country agreeing to this national park on the moon.
I can see everyone agreeing the landing site be left untouched for historys sake and that is it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

this will be the law in the US.

Since when does US law apply to anyone else?

As Richard Nixon said to Henry Kissinger about the use of nuclear weapons in Viet Nam...

THINK BIG!

And Zaphod, you are not thinking big enough. You know that NASA is hiding something because the truth is obvious.
700+ boxes of missing telemetry tapes. CIA in control of all photographic material. Moon rocks with missing inventories. It all adds up to a huge lie. Missing modules Apollo 11 Eagle and Apollo 16 Orion!

Wake up! Keep Out Zones! National Parks! Laser Defense Platforms, LRO and LADEE! Preserve and Protect.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

I would like to post a related thread about how the US have a Secret Space Fleet

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sometimes I wonder if the keep out zones are actually docking zones for this Secret Space Fleet

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I for three am glad that the moon sites will be protected from future missions. These are historical sites, and anybody walking near them, even if moon flight doesn't become common for a few decades, will leave additional footprints and ruin the area and the historical imprints left by the 12 astronauts. There is no conspiracy here as much as a well-intentioned plan to protect these historic artifacts and the areas where the 12 men walked and explored.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join