It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Man dives through a chemtrail, and lives to tell his story, but still in shock

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well it seems we have a Canadian skydiver saying he dove thru a chemtrail, and as the title says and lives to tell his story...So here is his story...

I’m still shocked that I was actually in a chemical-trail cloud….it burned to breathe in, I had a headache and felt a notch dumber for the rest of the day. The RCMP won’t investigate a crime that I tasted in the sky, they’ve been given orders to not do their jobs, the RCMP is a criminal organization.

it’s pretty hard to describe with words….I’ve been in natural clouds before, they didn’t burn to breathe….It was like something out of the movies, we exited the plane and stabilized then I saw we were going straigh towards a chemical-cloud and it must have been around 11,000 feet or so the burning started and was worst while I was in the chemical-cloud, as soon as we got through it the burning started to go away….I had a pretty good headache for the rest of the day and felt a little dumber then usual

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com...

So now here is what I would like to get answered...preferably by those who think they have in fact been sprayed, what did you feel like, and were the symptoms similar to the ones quoted above?

edit on 17-7-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
But if its only condensation, it shouldnt burn like that... right?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Nobody warned this guy? You shouldn't inhale while passing through any clouds, the vapor can collect in your lungs resulting in a drowning death.

Don't breathe too deep....it smells like BS.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So now here is what I would like to get answered...preferably by those who think they have in fact been sprayed, what did you feel like, and were the symptoms similar to the ones quoted above?

well,from the effects listed...

….I had a pretty good headache for the rest of the day and felt a little dumber then usual

...i would think you ought to know!

why is it you are still so intrested in chemtrails?
it's obvious the program is winding down due to financial troubles with the government.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
due to financial troubles with the government.

This is an illusion for the next act when the rich all scamper off to set up a new system in their next target country leaving the rest of us to naturally decline.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

I can't answer that as I have never dove thru one....

That is why I am asking others who say they are being sprayed whether they had these symptoms.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Looking at your source and perusing his blog I come across this title....

"THE CHEMTRAIL PUZZLE COMES TOGETHER THANKS TO DRUNK GUY AT BAR …"

IMO, "meditating on toilet" would have been much more credible.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

why is it you are still so intrested in chemtrails

Well, what makes you so interested in chemtrails, as you did reply in a chemtrail thread?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Did he get any samples to prove it was a "chemical cloud? No? Well, then there is still no such thing as "chemtrails" until someone gets those samples. I mean, why dive through a "chemical cloud" and not get any samples to test for chemicals?

Must be why "chemtrail" still isn't a real word in 99.9% of all dictionaries in the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Did he get any samples to prove it was a "chemical cloud? No? Well, then there is still no such thing as "chemtrails" until someone gets those samples. I mean, why dive through a "chemical cloud" and not get any samples to test for chemicals?

Must be why "chemtrail" still isn't a real word in 99.9% of all dictionaries in the world.

Why does the semantics matter if it's essentially the same thing?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Looking at your source and perusing his blog I come across this title....

I know about that site, but I am mainly interested in what symptoms he had and see if any other person being sprayed felt the same symptoms.

And yes that site has some funny stories..

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

felt a little dumber then usual

nuff said.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Agreed, if he dove through a supposed "chemical cloud" there would have been remnants of it on his exterior maybe even in his saliva. Diving through the equivalent of a cloud of chemicals suspended in the atmosphere surely must have left traceable residue on his jumpsuit or skin.

nahhh, had too much of a burning headache to even consider that as a possibility....then he went and got drunk in a bar.....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by tinhattribunal

why is it you are still so intrested in chemtrails

Well, what makes you so interested in chemtrails, as you did reply in a chemtrail thread?

well, you started it!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

But somehow the word 'chemtrail' infiltrated into NASA's vocabulary.

2:49 mark

ATS Thread

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

That is covered by something we in the communications field call "pitch tone and pace". This simply means reflect the other persons manner of speech and patternisation, including vocabulary, so you better facilitate their understanding without needless repetition. Its basic communications training in my profession. Simply using a word the other person has themselves used to make sure they get what you are talking without becoming embroiled in a needless discussion about semantics keeps exchanges focused and clear..

If you find this use of the word "Chemtrail" exciting or revelatory then fine, knock yourself out. Its exactly the sort of straw that believers like to clutch at anyway.
edit on 17-7-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Although I believe in chemtrails, here is a possible "normal" explanation.

High tempreture combustion creates oxides of nitrogen. Nitric oxide + water vapor = nitric acid. That would explain the burning and headaches. As for feeling dumber? You be the judge!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan

Isn't it the jet exhaust? I f so it cannot just be condensation but must have the usual products of the jet combustion engine i.e smoke and a host of nitrates and sulphur compounds like sulphur dioxide.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have skydived many times the entire story seems like BS. First part of the story he says he was heading for a chemtrail I got news for those who don't know. You can maneuver in both free fall and after the chute is deployed there is absolutely no reason he would go thru one unless he wanted to and it would only be a second.

His story is probably just drunk ramblings. None of it adds up.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan

That is a total load of absolute fecking...truth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join