It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows white Milwaukee man shooting black teen as mother watches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

he can testify that he thought the boy intended to go get the shotgun stolen from him.

You don't really believe the law would allow for someone to shoot another person because that other person might leave and get a weapon, do you?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

You are an instigator, and a fool.
(I accept any T&C reprimand due to that.)

That was murder, plain and simple, and there is not a "stand your ground law" in the country that would save that SOB's soul.

Nor should there be.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Maybe he feared for his life?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Should we bring up the numerous cases of black on white crime here?

Should we bring up the numerous cases of black on black crime here?

We could do this all day.

Let's throw in white on white crime, hispanic on white crime, black on hispanic crime - let's throw a few asian on asian crimes (you know asian gangs are huge in the twin cities).

Everyone should have a gun to defend themselves from the many hateful and evil (and even crazy) people out there that want to ruin your day, or the rest of your life.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Pre-meditated murder - looks like another jury got it right - and it didn't take 24/7 media coverage - not even a couple of hours, to get it right.

There are some intelligent people out there sitting on juiries these days.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Enjoy rotting in jail.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Why is "white man" and "black teen" in the title? More race baiting by the media?

More than likely yes, but it doesn't change the fact that a white man shot a black teen, now does it? Of course, the race clearly had nothing to do with this, unless of course grandpa assumed the kid stole his gun because he was black, but that's something that could never be proven.

Should the title be "person shoots other person"? Zimmerman fiasco aside, that's the same title they would have used, it appears to be race baiting because of the timing, but it's describing the event.

And, the crazy SOB even points the gun at the mother, I assume, she's off camera but he does point the gun at that porch as he appears to be animated and yelling.

Now see, this is the part that will probably get me flamed. That guy, under your current gun laws in the US, was well within his rights to have access to firearms. And that's what scares me. People like that dick exist, they do, and they have the same right to own a gun and have no regulation over it, as those responsible gun owners who don't go around murdering people.

i can't imagine the world that mother is living in now, watching her 13 year old son shot dead like a dog.

I'll tell you right now, if you are going to point a gun at me, you'd better aim for the head, because I'm not running the hell away. Same as I told the guy who pulled a knife on me, you'd better be prepared to kill me son, cause it's life or death now, and I can be a crazy mo fo when needed.

all this over a shotgun that you could replace for a few dollars. What the hell is wrong with the world? How on earth is a material possession worth someones life? That's the type of case the police are employed to deal with, property theft, that's their thing. But no, grandpa needed to bust a cap in him to prove his point, because that's totally logical.

Life? No. I think grandpa needs to be tied to a pole, firing squad style, and shot in the gut. Yes, just one shot, in the gut, and let him sit there in agony until he passes out, then inject him with ephedrine to wake him up and keep him away so he can feel the torturous pain and watch his life drain out, slowly down his legs.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Everyone should have a gun to defend themselves from the many hateful and evil (and even crazy) people out there that want to ruin your day, or the rest of your life.

Yes, because the cure to gun violence is adding more guns, not regulation, education, no, no, just add more guns.

I can't buy lawndarts. They are banned because some retard got one in the eye in the 80s. I can't buy a snap bracelet, cause some retard cut themselves on one. But I can buy an arsenal of weapons with few questions asked.

Could this have been avoided? Probably not. Would the kid or mom having a gun avoided this? No, I think that would have ensured 3 dead people, not 1.
edit on 18-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Personally I think the title "Irate old man shoots boy for mere suspicion". That title would have sufficed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join