It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI withholds autopsy of Tsarnaev associate 'shot in head' during questioning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

you need to get more training for lying and rhetoric. Seriously, what are they teaching you these days?

Espionage agent provocateur you aren't, that's one thing for sure. Just someone who never learned to read.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

FBI withholds autopsy of Tsarnaev associate 'shot in head' during questioning

rt.com

The FBI has ordered a Florida medical examiner’s office not to release the autopsy report of a Chechen man who was killed during an FBI interview in May over his ties to one of the suspected Boston Marathon bombers.The autopsy report for Ibragim Todashev, 27, killed by an FBI agent during an interrogation which took place in his apartment on May 22 was ready for release on July 8. However, the FBI barred its publication, saying an internal probe into his death is ongoing.   
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
m.usatoday.com
boston.com

When the cause of death is lead poisoning via a bullet not much to an autopsy report. Most likely there is another reason my guess is there's something in his description they dont want released like tattoos, something that can give his identity away because i bet theres someone that knows him by an alias and id say maybe even newer picture.If you have the FBI show up and you pull out a knife theres more to the story.
edit on 7/18/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by jaws1975

The delay, while most people are going to attack, is actually a prudent step for this type of investigation. The cause of death, which we know about in general but not specifics (angle of entry / exit, proximity to the body at discharge etc etc, can be used as evidence in a criminal prosecution. Because its internal, you are looking at people who normally could have access to certain investigative information. This could possibly be a step to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Its bad enough when an agency has to investigate something like this... The people already assume a cover up.... It would be worse for the info to be released and it undermine a potential prosecution.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Don't you think that it's pretty messed up that they can afford themselves the courtesy of keeping the autopsy secret, when if you or I were the ones that shot the kid we wouldn't be given the same consideration?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by jaws1975

How is it that we can find out in a week what the Glee actor died of (toxicology report), yet the Fbi can block the release of the autopsy results because of an ongoing investigation. Sure seems like that card is played a lot when it doesn't serve them. I'm thinking they don't know how to explain a gunshot to the back of the head!

Umm maybe because the suspect was shot by the FBI during an open investigation into a terrorist attack, while some actor OD'd.

Hardly a comparison a rational person would draw.

Firstly, when did I say that I was a rational person, and third check your facts they weren't investigating the terrorist attack. It was about the murders that happened a few years ago.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Don't you think that it's pretty messed up that they can afford themselves the courtesy of keeping the autopsy secret, when if you or I were the ones that shot the kid we wouldn't be given the same consideration?

I don't because if we were killed in a similar manner the autopsy would most likely be restricted as well. If the autopsy reveals evidence that can be used in a criminal prosecution than that evidence can be withheld from the public. Just as any evidence can during criminal prosecutions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join