It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA is one of the least racist countries in the World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The USA is one of the least racist countries in the World

We are ?......... that dang TV I bought at Walmart lied to me again. It said that i was a racist if I was a white person not affiliated with this party or the other. Who would of thunk that its the third time that dang TV has lied to me first was when we elected a black president and said racism was dead, now it says a political party are all racests. Who or what do I believe

edit on 24-10-2013 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

We are ?......... that dang TV I bought at Walmart lied to me again. It said that i was a racist if I was a white person not affiliated with this party or the other. Who would of thunk that its the third time that dang TV has lied to me first was when we elected a black president and said racism was dead, now it says a political party are all racests. Who or what do I believe

edit on 24-10-2013 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

No, all White people in America are racist, regardless of political affiliation. Just some are trying harder than others to correct their horrible, evil racist ways by apologizing every chance they get.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

HairlessApe

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Someone had to say it.

This deserves repeating.

Gave up on editing this. HairlessApe called out luciddream for his bovine scatology. I applauded. End.
edit on 24-10-2013 by OpenMindedRealist because: Gah!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

What?

Well there ya go. At least the US doesn't force people to not hire a race.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join