It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all hate the Americans???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I came across the post shown below while reading through THIS thread.

See the full post HERE .

Great respect to you SIR!

I’m in the UK, and I can assure all of you that we do NOT hate the American people. We’re not stupid; we know the problems you have because we’ve got the same problems over here.

Divide and conquer has always been the ace up their sleeve, just look at what’s happening with the Zimmerman/Martin case.

Stop being fooled by the hate talk.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm really starting to. The blame has been going everywhere but them recently when it truly is their fault.

The whole "it's the government" sham propaganda is wearing thin.

Their government is composed of it's citizenry.
Their citizens are the ones sitting in the booths of the NSA,
filling up corporate boardrooms and everything in between.

They are making a conscious choice, none of it is random whatsoever.

Collectively they have the chance to change their whole social dynamics but they choose this way instead.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I say the members of our government are old enough to make their own decisions. They alone are accountable for what they do.
If the American people are to (not) be blamed for anything, it's for not having the ability to gauge a person's character from afar and through a polished exterior and lovely promises.

edit on 16-7-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I'm really starting to. The blame has been going everywhere but them recently when it truly is their fault.

Collectively they have the chance to change their whole social dynamics but they choose this way instead.

Do you blame a child when they dont have the knowledge to know they've done wrong? of course you dont.
Most Americans/British/wherever dont have the full facts, and because of that they are not aware anything is wrong.
Just imagine if WE could have control of the television for just one day so that the masses could hear the truth!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

It's so easy to mistake ongoing deception for repeated gullibility, isn't it? Always we hope that the next one will be different, something's gotta take somehow and make things better, but it just ends up being a case of "meet the new boss."
It's like gambling, but with a load of psychological mind games on top of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm an equal opportunity anti-social reprobate; I just hate everyone.
It's more fair that way and nobody can claim anyone else gets preferential treatment!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

I'm an equal opportunity anti-social reprobate; I just hate everyone.
It's more fair that way and nobody can claim anyone else gets preferential treatment!

Why not just reverse your thinking? it's still equal opportunity, but more pleasant

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

This is just my little ole nat cat opinion...I sure think our gov or all govs do want us divided and bickering so we overlook the bigger problems that are going on. I feel the united states are in question of actually being united...I feel we are more divided than anything. And the powers that be enjoy it being that way.
I also feel that a lot of countries do look down on america...but they have a right to....we seem to be trying to rule the whole world, or so it seems.
These are just my opinions-no facts.

-nat

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

There is really no difference in hating a person for skin color than for the flag they live under. Both require the same mindset to stereotype millions of complete strangers as being something ee-ville... based solely on something as shallow as race, regionality or nationality or religion... or politics.

If you can hate a person because of the country they come from, you can do the same because of the person they voted for, the god they worship or the neighborhood in which they live.

Shallow... real damned shallow.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I came across the post shown below while reading through THIS thread.

See the full post HERE .

Great respect to you SIR!

I’m in the UK, and I can assure all of you that we do NOT hate the American people. We’re not stupid; we know the problems you have because we’ve got the same problems over here.

Divide and conquer has always been the ace up their sleeve, just look at what’s happening with the Zimmerman/Martin case.

Stop being fooled by the hate talk.

I can't express to you how much this means to me.

Thank you is a small token of my gratitude, more so knowing I stand in solidarity.

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I would really have to wonder about someone who, in the private places of their heart, doesn't harbor some bitterness toward Americans -- the people, not the government.

What is there not to hate about Americans?
What is there to love about them?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't harbor any hate for Americans.

My nightmares were about their enemies.
The black book of communism and the the black flag of Islamism.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The NWO is working heavily in our country to dismantle it from within and they will seize any occasion to disarm us . Funny thing is that school shootings caused the UK and Australia gun bans and it appears they tried it here . There is too many major inconsistencies in the reported events and with the Aurora shooting . We are under the same NWO Austerity BS as the rest of Europe . Bankster Elite always gets rich off of our wars and Bank failures and Bail Outs . Evidently Iceland took action against the NWO .

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

I agree. The Snowden thing where Usa behaves like Stasi should have made an outrage in the US but the citizens are not doing anything at all. What do the rest of the world have to do for the American citizen to do something. Do we have to revoke all visums and trade with the US for the citizens of US to finally do something about their insane politicians.

Do not hate the sinner but hate the sin. Collectively US citizens talk big but have no balls at all and can easily be manipulated by the chant USA USA USA. History repeats itself. If the US collectively do not want to be hated then do not behave Collectively like a soul trash hate full bully.

And I am sorry for all those American citizens that do what they can change it while the manipulated gives the politicians the mandate to rule that they do not deserve.
edit on 17-7-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

edit on 17-7-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Nevermind

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
NO! as an average Brit, I do not hate the American people. Its the way our world has changed since 9/11 and the steps that have taken place to take freedom away from the public all over the world is surely the thing that we all hate.

The trouble is simply look at the way protestors against governmental decisions are demonized today and the sly and viscious way people are treated one can see why some people have been literally frightened off of showing their disagreement and desire for change.

In the UK even fair and reasonable protests such as the transportation of live animals, in cramped conditions with no water etc was met with police taking pholtographs of the protestors and being heavy handed and often taunting people deliberately. So when it comes to the G8 and protests of that level, people are kettled and refused toilet facilities, hemmed in by truncheon thrusting bullies in armour and even killed.

Genuine whistleblowers should be public heroes. How do you support them when you have a family and must keep your job? You daren't protest about their arrest and the consequences they face for being honest. We have CRB checks that have become a wonderful weapon to keep people stum simply because today, Police arrest before investigation and then your arrest, even if you are innocent of any perceived crime is on your report with pretty much whatever the police decide to add. eg investigated for such and such but not enough evidence - a quite innocuous comment but it suggests doubt to a innocense of a crime which is enough to influence an employer.

What also is another irritation, probably throughout the world if you read foreign blogs etc, is the corruption by lobbyists and influence of big businesses over Governments. Foreign Aid also is controversial and is one of the biggest bribery tools which most people don't agree with eg. giving aid or to a country where the people clearly are not starving and actually don't need it, giving GM crops or worst of all supplying weapons etc.

So no I don't and I suspect most people empathize with other peoples in other countries as to where we have all been manipulated into such a powerless position.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I grew up watching friends after school every night, movies like terminator and predator actually gave me nightmares for much of my early childhood. We all wanted to be a Power Ranger at some point, or have Alex Mac's power's. I could never hate Americans as you were all such a big part of my childhood. I don't know if I speak for all Australians on Ats but that's how I personally feel about the issue.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

What do the rest of the world have to do for the American citizen to do something.

Convince them to stop drinking fluoridated water and eating products containing fluoride. That's step 1. The apathy will start to fade once peoples brains start functioning again.

And I think the rest of the world needs to voice loud and clearly to the American public a few things:

We do not blame you directly for the actions of your government, but your inaction and inability to rein in the government doesn't make that easy (not that any of US can pretend we're in control of ours)

We stand with you, and will support you if and when the time comes to forcefully take back your government.

but here's the thing, that's us in the west, we're already kinda in love with the US anyways. What about the rest of the planet? What about those people who watch the US consume somewhere around 75% of the worlds resources. What do we, the US and western world, send back? Our toxic waste and byproducts

If you can hate all Iranians because of their Clerics.... If you can hate all Palestinians because of the terrorists who act "on their behalf" then you really can't complain when people start blaming you for the actions of your government and military.

American's need to show the rest of the world they don't support all of this and they want their country back. In many ways people are doing this, but it's not far reaching enough.

I don't hate Americans. I don't think I hate anyone.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I think we all hate our governments, not the civilians. Unless it's Iceland, those guys should be proud.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I feel as an American our government has us wrapped up
in working long hours just to put food on the table. It's
really hard to think about anything else when your just
trying to survive, That's kinda how i see it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join