It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your house is bugged!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is a really cool documentary, how they spied on German generals in ww2. Really smart operation....what do you think?

edit on 16-7-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

It's an hour long, can you give us the bullet version, for those who can't see video?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yeah, I know my house is bugged. Those black ants are pests, the spiders don't even eat them. Some little bugs came on the chassell strawberries we got a couple of days ago, I remember those in the fields when I was a kid. When I brought the strawberries into the house, a yellowish wasp came to check them out, hovering in front of my face saying nice berries, can I check them out before you bring them in
He wanted in also. There was a firefly in the house driving the cats crazy a couple weeks ago. and the huge bumble bee wanted to come in and build a nest.

Nobody can tell me that my house is not bugged.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Modern spycraft pretty much began with WW2. I mean prior to that, there were spies of course, as old as history, but really, WW2 sparked the need for allies to devote serious resources to the effort, and pretty much birth modern spycraft as a real profession. Prior to this, spying was more of a secondary occupation, usually by archeologists, journalists, and others who had a good cover for traveling a lot and interacting with local government. The evolution of the OSS into the CIA for example, shows how America took it seriously. Some of the clever things they came up with back then are STILL in use and still work well. (No "hacking" info in a dead drop, for example). I also can't imagine microdots or concealed cameras ever not being useful either.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by spartacus699

It's an hour long, can you give us the bullet version, for those who can't see video?

When they captured German generals, they brought them to a nice country estate. They told them they get preferencial treatment as it's miltary code for high ranking officers. They'd even take them on feild trips into london whenever they wanted to visit brothals, and the best resturants. LOL They just let them all live at the estate together. Making it seem as if there was no survellence when infact the whole house was bugged! So naturally they start talking to each other and they revealed so many plans and top secret info. Then in the end these generals were spared from hanging for whatever reason. I suppose now a days anyone who gets a smart phone is bugged full time lol. But I just thought that was like a masterful plan.

new topics

top topics

join