It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin & Zimmerman--crime is on the rise, divide & conquer playing out, distract and destroy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Don't take a side.

There is TOO MUCH going on to get hooked on team Martin, or team Zimmerman.

This thread is purely objective from either side.

Following the recent crime rise, and the shooting in Knoxville, I'm getting concerned.

Those threats to kill and riot if Zimmerman walks free may be playing out...

And if so, we are ALL in trouble. This will set the elite up to give yet another blow to our Constitution.

"See all the crime rising! There's a problem here! Time to ban more guns! Guns are evil!"

Oh. Maybe all the violent reactions to Zimmerman's freedom are intentional?

Because they need this rise in crime in order to push more laws...? Meh.

I believe the rising crime rate is the manifested reaction due to Zimmerman's freedom.

Look here;

Christian Hartsock, who describes himself as a conservative journalist and filmmaker, told the Daily Caller earlier today he was assaulted by a crowd protesting the Zimmerman verdict in downtown Oakland Sunday night.

Full article here ---> Filmmaker beaten by Trayvon Martin protesters New Black Panthers predict civil unrest across America

And this is interesting ---> Twitter flooded with more death/riot threats

Racial, religious, or nationalistic division works as a monumentally dangerous tool to manipulate us.

And, its leading to--not only slaughtering any chance we have of unifying and revolting against our tyrannical government--but out rights being shot down, one by one, as the snowball gets bigger...

Or, am I being paranoid?

This whole exploited Trayvon-Zimmerman thing ISN'T a plotted psychological attack?

Well... one way or another, its going to fuel the "anti-gun" battle.

See? Obama's already talking. ---> Oh God, its happening. Obama already talkin

"We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Full article here.

Its on the way.

I guarantee you, gun control will be the hot seat again soon. And we'll be facing more restrictions and bans before you know it.

There are TOO MANY threads about Zimmerman. Yes, I know, I'm evil for starting a new one... but this isn't about the trial, this isn't about who's innocent and who's guilty--its about the bigger battle behind this tiny, unimportant court case that we're all distracted from.

And I expected more ATSers to see through the facade--but you all surprised me! So many posts are either defending Martin, or defending Zimmerman.

You're being duped! If you take a side, you lose!

Look BEHIND the big picture!

Our rights are under attack, and this stupid case is only going to be more ammunition for the elite.

edit on 16-7-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I never understood why anyone would outlaw firearms to stem firearm related violence. One does not equal the other.

Guns have been illegal to own in Australia since the 80's (There are some exceptions based on where you live and what it will be used for) but gun violence in the greater Sydney area has been on the rise since the early 00's and I'm quite positive this trend is evident in other cities/states too.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I remember Y2K was supposed to be bad but it blew over too.
Don't worry just do the right things and we'll get through.At LEAST about 1million knuckle dragging shooters are watching.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SnedsDawg
I never understood why anyone would outlaw firearms to stem firearm related violence. One does not equal the other.

Guns have been illegal to own in Australia since the 80's (There are some exceptions based on where you live and what it will be used for) but gun violence in the greater Sydney area has been on the rise since the early 00's and I'm quite positive this trend is evident in other cities/states too.

If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.

Control is the objective.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

The gun grab never goes away but I do believe its on hold for the moment. Mid-terms are just around the corner so all talk of gun bans has vanished....for now.

I do think civil unrest and division is what they're seeking now. I'm not worried about these supposed protests/race riots at all. There simply aren't enough people willing to go there. What we're seeing are small disruptions that burn out quickly. I don't think the disruption in LA lasted more than 20 minutes.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

They have been attempting to push a race war for decades - doesn't really work out that well. Trying to push a race war between hispanics and blacks while they're trying to push through amnesty for illegals? They are really being stupid - anyone with a functioining brain can see this.

They are really being desperate.

Pushing gay marriage - no one really cares enough.

Gun control?

They couldn't get it accomplished by killing a bunch of kindergartners ---

People are starting to wake up in large numbers - and they are very afraid.

Those that are trying to bait after this fiasco - really look crazy.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

That's what I keep saying but only a few believe me.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have been following a few news stories since the end of the case. A lot of people are angry and I'm not surprised rand mobs have acted out. The media has created a beast that is now unstoppable to stop. Soon it would blow over because people would calm down.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by Happy1

That's what I keep saying but only a few believe me.

Black/White
Left/Right
Rich/poor
Red/Blue
Choice/Life

They use everything to keep us a bunch of warring factions. The only fight I've got a vested interest in right now is keeping the second amendment because once that's gone the rest will fall quickly. It seems their focus is off guns for a minute.

All is well in my world tonight........

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

exactly -

Sleep still, my prince.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don't think there is a major risk of anything big at this point. We're past the initial shock and reaction phase where possibly average and otherwise law abiding people may get rash or out of hand. Now, it would just be the 'usual suspects' for those starting real trouble and they do that often enough anyway. Nothing limited to that will last long at all, I'd predict.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I have to take sleeping pills to sleep now or I don't sleep at all.I am sick about America and it sure doesn't help PTSD.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I live in Central Florida. For me, the past few weeks have been aggravating, nauseating, and shocking... Not because of the outcome of the case (I honestly couldn't care less), but with the amount of media involvement and propaganda supporting this case.

In the past 30 days or so, local news channels have been airing this case from 9-5 each day. The "real" news would only be shown during court recesses... Each day, I would see some of the hearings live and then see a legal analyst making some comments about the case. Rinse, wash, repeat. Sure enough, in the evening, they would spend even more time highlighting selective arguments about the case. Yes, it seems like I had no life and watched it day in, day out, but in reality, I tried doing anything I could to get away from it all. It was aired on the radio, at my work, in every restaurant/bar, and any other place that at least had rabbit ears and a 10" screen.

Today, my local news station did multiple stories on protests happening nationwide along with live media coverage of a prayer ceremony dedicated to Travon Martin being hosted at local church. Did I forget to mention the hour long coverage regarding how a Civil Lawsuit may be filed? (Which will go absolutely nowhere)

Between my above rant, the DOJ's "Community Relations Service" involvement in the Sanford area, speeches made by our Commander in Chief, Al Sharpton's easily predicted involvement, AND the current protesting/rioting happening in our country... I believe if for some reason this movement becomes stagnant, TPTB will fuel the fire by any means possible.

Watch out for accidental racially targeted shootings from police officers in riot gear

edit on 7/16/13 by SmoothRhythm because: Grammatical Errors

top topics

join