It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, I'm new!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey ATS,
I hope this is correct. It looks as though this should be my first move here on ATS. This site has recently been coming up on some of my internet searches and I have been intrigued by many of its posts. So, I thought I would join!

Well, a little bit about me, then: I am an archaeologist (mostly in the US, but have worked in Mexico as well). I have degrees in history, anthropology, and almost astronomy! Of course, any topic on history and science is a "go" for me and I hope to be able to add any insight I can muster up for some threads. Iconography is my main game and I tend towards the Fertile Crescent area, though I have extensively studied Maya archaeology as well. I have to have my telescope time and love horseback riding as well. Though I tend to be more on the skeptical side of things, I have an open mind and love subjects on UFOs, time travel, and other scientific quandaries. I have seen all of the X-Files and try to read everyday. As for my personality, it is pretty bubbly, maybe a little sarcastic, can be very charming, and always willing to listen to anything from anyone.

I guess that about does it. I just wanted to introduce myself and, hopefully, I can post some interesting threads in the future. As for now, I will go through all y'alls wonderful posts and learn from the best. Thanks!

Archydig

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
welcome archy you will have fun here digging around get your tinfoil hat on see ya soon

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
welcome archy you will have fun here digging around get your tinfoil hat on see ya soon

The foil is the only way my friends believe that i believe in some of the crazy things i try and explain to them lol

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Archydig

Welcome to ATS! I am sure that you will prove to be a great addition here.
By the way, keep on reading those books my friend.

It will pay off one way or another.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Tin foil is an excellent thought containment material, and wrapping it around your heads prevents you from either receiving new and illuminating thoughts or prevents you from using telepathy with other telepathic people.

The illuminati have known this ever since they invented metal. Don't you guys know anything?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I think a tin foil fedora would be a good addition to my wardrobe!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Archydig

You would like my thread. (Click my signature)
Stop in and see us sometime.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
HI! Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join