It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people keep saying Yahweh is Satan? And Yahweh is Enki?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's obvious you're unable to comprehend the beauty of how things might have been had we just listened. You want God to be the bad guy so bad you'll say anything to try and prove it.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that God was trying to protect man from the dangers which come from such knowledge.

If God never warned them then one could easily say that it's all God's fault, but since he warned them man is without excuse.

I guess we shouldn't warn our kids about certain danger's at all. Maybe I shouldn't tell my daughter the campfire is hot, just let her jump in and find out for herself, I'll just let her go through a bunch of pain and torture then tell her she shouldn't have done that. That's sounds pretty logical doesn't it? I'm sure you in your logical wisdom would allow that to happen wouldn't you?

edit on 16-7-2013 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Don't you find it a bit strange that "god" said Do what I say not what I do...

Yet Jesus came along and said do what I do, because I do the work of the Father?

Christians are supposed to be fishers of men.... yet they find nothing fishy about the obvious contradiction

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I do understand the beauty of what would have happened. It's out in the jungles, in nature, places that haven't been touched by humans. Everything lives in balance in those places, unlike in the civilized world where human's take and take and take all for themselves.

I understand what it would be like, but I also understand that self-awareness is a natural course of nature, something life will achieve one way or another with time.

Also, I don't think God is the bad guy, I just don't think your god is the true God, I think he is a counterfeit one created by men to control people. A God of love does not create a place for his creation to suffer for eternity. Like the bible says, love drives out fear, and fear has to do with punishment. If your god created a place specifically for punishment, he is not love hecause love drives out punishment.
edit on 16-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Couldn't have said it better myself brother

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by abeverage

Originally posted by abeverage
My question is why did the OT god want to keep us ignorant and yet the evil one is who talked us into understanding? If we are made it Gods image wouldn't that mean they would want us to be like them?

Remember the word used in Hebrew was "Elohim". It got translated as God (only one), but if you read the verse it says:

"Let US make man in OUR image".

Not singular but plural. So we weren't made in "A" God's image. We were made in the image of The Elohim (The Council of El).

Maybe this is when Satan was still a part of them. Later, he left that group.

The council of El is a Canaanite Ugarit conception. The let us create man in our image denotes the trinity of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Genesis states that the Holy Spirit was present in the creation. Revelation states that Jesus is the lamb slain before the foundation of the world, who through Him all things were created by the Father God. Satan is a created angel the most powerful he is not a god in the sense of having no begining and no end and will be put into his proper place in the end of this present age.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I do understand the beauty of what would have happened. It's out in the jungles, in nature, places that haven't been touched by humans. Everything lives in balance in those places, unlike in the civilized world where human's take and take and take all for themselves.

I understand what it would be like, but I also understand that self-awareness is a natural course of nature, something life will achieve one way or another with time.

Also, I don't think God is the bad guy, I just don't think your god is the true God, I think he is a counterfeit one created by men to control people. A God of love does not create a place for his creation to suffer for eternity. Like the bible says, love drives out fear, and fear has to do with punishment. If your god created a place specifically for punishment, he is not love hecause love drives out punishment.

THE PLACE OF PUNISHMENT WAS CREATED FOR SATAN AND THE ANGELS THAT REBELED IT WAS NOT CREATED FOR MAN.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Revelation 13
8 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

If it wasn't created for man then why do men end up going there?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The beast is not fully a man some believe it will be a resurrected Apollo who really traces back to Nimrod who became a might man whom some believe that achieved by the mixing of human and angelic genes that goes back to before the flood where angles mated with the daughters of man and created the nephilim. So in the end the Beast is really a hybrid corrupted man.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

A God of love does not create a place for his creation to suffer for eternity. Like the bible says, love drives out fear, and fear has to do with punishment. If your god created a place specifically for punishment, he is not love hecause love drives out punishment.

How do you know what God would and wouldn't create? Are you next to His throne talking to Him one on one? If not, there is no way you can know what He would and wouldn't create or what He would do or wouldn't do. I think it's funny when people make retarded statements like that, as if they have the mind of God.

Isaiah 55:8
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Wow, getting testy are we? When you start using words like "retarded", that's when I know I have you backed into a corner. It's not my fault your infallible book is so fallible.

If your god is love, there would be no punishment associated with his name because, as YOUR book says, perfect love drives out fear, and fear has to do with punishment. Since your god has punishment (hell) associated with him, he is not perfect love because perfect love drives out fear and punishment along with it.

It's a really simple concept.

Psalm 82
6 I say, 'You are gods; you are all children of the Most High.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Do you know anything about Apollo? Here's a rundown of what kind of god he is.

Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of light and the sun, truth and prophecy, healing, plague, music, poetry, and more.

Source

Who was it that called themselves "the light of the world"? Who was it that said "I am the truth"? Who is it that was the prophesied Messiah? Who is it that healed all those sick people? Who is the god of a piece of poetry called the bible?

In my opinion, you already worship the antichrist, Rome's version of Jesus.

And again, if hell wasn't created for man, why do men end up going there?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I'm not backed in a corner. The truth is, the statement you made was retarded, simply because you do not know what God would and wouldn't do, no one does. You don't know what perfect love is, no one does. All we can do is speculate. The point I'm making is that you think you have all the answers, but your words are just a fallible as the Bible.

Until someone discovers "The Book Of 3NL1GHT3N3D1" from ancient times then what you are saying holds no weight.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Do you know anything about Apollo? Here's a rundown of what kind of god he is.

Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of light and the sun, truth and prophecy, healing, plague, music, poetry, and more.

Source

Who was it that called themselves "the light of the world"? Who was it that said "I am the truth"? Who is it that was the prophesied Messiah? Who is it that healed all those sick people? Who is the god of a piece of poetry called the bible?

In my opinion, you already worship the antichrist, Rome's version of Jesus.

And again, if hell wasn't created for man, why do men end up going there?

APOLLYON. The Greek name, meaning "Destroyer," given in Revelation 9:11 for "the angel of the bottomless pit" (in Hebrew called Abaddon), also identified as the king of the demonic "locusts" described in Revelation 9:3-10...In one manuscript, instead of Apollyon the text reads "Apollo," the Greek god of death and pestilence as well as of the sun, music, poetry, crops and herds, and medicine. Apollyon is no doubt the correct reading. But the name Apollo (Gk Apollon) was often linked in ancient Greek writings with the verb apollymi or apollyo, "destroy." From this time of Grotius, "Apollyon" has often been taken here to be a play on the name Apollo. The locust was an emblem of this god, who poisoned his victims, and the name "Apollyon" may be used allusively in Revelation to attack the pagan god and so indirectly the Roman emperor Domitian, who liked to be regarded as Apollo incarnate.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Your book says it for me. Love drives out fear, and fear has to do with punishment.

If your god is love, then why is punishment associated with him? My statement is based on what your book says, so if my statement is "retarded" then so is the bible.

ETA: Whoa! Did you just say the bible is fallible? If not, you were saying my words aren't fallible either. Thanks?

I don't consider myself infallible, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Okay... what does any of this have to do with the points and parallels I made?

If Rome is the dragon (Apollyon), and the dragon is the one who devoured the child in Revelation 12 and turned him into the beast, and the beast had a mortal wound that was healed (crucifixion), and the dragon (Rome) established the RCC, what does that tell you? That Rome turned Jesus into the beast, which is why I say you worship the antichrist, or Rome's version of Jesus.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You continue to ask why God sends people to hell. Can you show me in the bible where it says that humans will be sent to hell?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Your book says it for me. Love drives out fear, and fear has to do with punishment.

If your god is love, then why is punishment associated with him? My statement is based on what your book says, so if my statement is "retarded" then so is the bible.

Not that I can't find it, but where does (Love drives out fear, and fear has to do with punishment) that verse some from?

Your free to say what you want about the Bible, that doesn't bother me.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

ETA: Whoa! Did you just say the bible is fallible? If not, you were saying my words aren't fallible either. Thanks?

I don't consider myself infallible, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Some people need a little confidence in order to feel good about themselves. I don't mind dropping a few crumbs from the table so the dog can eat. I'm not that cold

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

1 John 4
18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

So again, if love drives out fear, then why is your god associated with punishment? Love is supposed to drive out fear and punishment.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That was pretty cold. It's okay though, I'm not offended because I know you're speaking from ignorance.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join