It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Party Offers $10K Bounty For George Zimmerman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Over the weekend, members of the New Black Panther Party showed just how tense the situation in the Trayvon Martin shooting has gotten: They offered a $10,000 bounty for the capture of George Zimmerman, who shot and killed the unarmed teenager.

www.npr.org...

Zimmerman walked. I am not in privy of all the facts. But from where I am sitting over the pond it looks wrong. The Black Panther Party have called for the mobilization of ten thousand black men to help capture the man. Vigilantes hunting vigilante. I have seen it all now..

MOD EDIT:

STORY IS FROM 2012

March 26, 2012 1:13 PM

edit on Mon Jul 15 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The New Black Panther Party should shut up and take a seat. Nobody takes them seriously. It consists of like 4 members and isn't even a shell of the original group.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I'm sure Obama will be all over this and direct the DOJ to conduct a full investigation into it. He's all about fairness, the rule of law and Constitutional rights, after all.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by purplemer

The NBPP is nothing at all like the origonal BPP.

One is about lifting up the people. All the people. The other is a co-intelpro created hate group designed to divide and destroy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Over the weekend, members of the New Black Panther Party showed just how tense the situation in the Trayvon Martin shooting has gotten: They offered a $10,000 bounty for the capture of George Zimmerman, who shot and killed the unarmed teenager.

The real racists are STILL on this kick.

I hereby call upon the FBI to investigate this.

I think the NBPP is guilty of civil rights violations.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The NBPP had a 10k bounty on GZ shortly after the incident happened last year.

But yeah, these people should face charges.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I wonder if Eric Holder will get off his backend and go after these people for their calls to kill Zimmerman. Probably not .. since Holder will be too busy trying to figure out how to prosecute Zimemrman in a civil case that has no basis. :shk:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Death should never equal more death in my opinion. Two wrongs dont make a right and so forth.

People have differing opinions, change a jury and you may well change an outcome.

Thats the way things work, "deal with it".

Dont like something strong enough? sure rally a protest, make a FB post etc. Putting up bounties makes your cause look weak and your attitude stupid and desperate.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with all the details of this case however I have been trying to keep up with it.

I have conflicting thoughts about the specifics of the case but 'the law is the law' and he has been found not guilty.

One thing I am certain of though is that groups like NBPP etc who have very limited support will seek to use and exploit this case to manipulate and influence disaffected individuals in an effort to further their own agenda.

The last thing NBPP would have wanted was a conviction.

Any efforts to prosecute them for what is really an incitement to murder would only result in giving them a certain amount of legitimacy and notoriety in some quarters - not sure how best to play this one.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
People who use the race card to spread propaganda are people with no shame.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I'm sure 10.000$ is a well received amount of money but there is people out there willing to take Zimmerman out for free. So Black Panther (what a silly name) is in a win win situation.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
These aren't the real Black Panthers. Those brave men were taken out by the elites decades ago.

These clowns on the other hand, would not bat an eyelash if Trayvon was murdered by another black man, which is a situation that happens daily in places like Chicago.

The hypocrisy and ignorance needs to stop.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Oh dear how silly

The New Black Panther Party Eh , so if there were a group of white men putting a price on a black mans head that would a racist right ?
Don't get me wrong I'm all for equality and not judging a man by the colour of his skin but these groups are all the same ... racially motivated Thugs

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Solving violence with violence. That'll work.

The family of the victim has called for restraint and peace. I think the wishes of the family should be upheld, we don't need the court ruling to lead to another death.

Not to mention the MSM. They should jump off the bandwagon and move on. They see this as a surefire hit to garner viewers, and will continue to pursue this as long as the ratings are high.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
WARNING: You are being manipulated!

The story is from:

March 26, 2012

The story is about Zimmerman's ARREST. Did anyone even READ the source? Clearly not... It's being reported by MANY right-wing news "sources".

Please don't ADD to the hysteria.

edit on 7/15/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
from taking to a great many here in the state of FL and Im sure the south in general, they better tread very carefully because from the feedback I have been hearing, if they start trouble and that includes any and all and go on a man hunt, there going to get a response that I don't think they signed up for. one comment I heard was "they will suddenly experience the way things were back in the days of the KKK" and "home land security will need a dump trucks to pick up the bodies that will be littered all over!

I feel that the white race is at the breaking point in regard to being called a "racist" most have done every thing possible to make them happy and still continue to be bashed, called names, ect. but have had enough.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That would be a felony. Why don't they arrest the leadership of the party?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
We must ask,

Is this their statement or another bent on slamming a potential uprising of citizen voices against the real issues?

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I wonder if Eric Holder will get off his backend and go after these people for their calls to kill Zimmerman. Probably not .. since Holder will be too busy trying to figure out how to prosecute Zimemrman in a civil case that has no basis. :shk:

Civil rights only apply to non whites. Certain have co-opted the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hate begets hate.

I wonder when people will figure that simple one out?

Have at it.
meh

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join