It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE 169: Ghosts, Transplanted Heads, Cylons and Foodstamps. Going to be a good one

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Where is that house that you were talking about being haunted close to the TN and NC State lines?

I may be fairly close. If so, I'd like to go visit it.

You all did a great job discussing my thread on Lorraine Warren.
Thank you for thinking it was a worthy topic for your radio show.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Im sorry. Its just hard to say nothing when you feel like the way people approach their worldviews could be dangerous.

I really do love you all and I want the best for you. That's the reason I say the things I do. I hope that makes sense someday, If it doesn't already.

Heard everyones heart rates skyrocket....,those thoughts made me feel terrible.
edit on 13-7-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

All good hun. I need people to slap me round every so often

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Over 1,000,000 listeners! A new record! And I am proud to be one of them, tuning in from traverse city Michigan. Whoot!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Nevermind.

-SAP-
edit on 13-7-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Numbers for Life Line, Anyone can add their country here. Remember always someone there to hear your voice

Lifeline Australia 13 11 14

UK Samaritans 24-hour helpline: 08457 90 90 90

USA LINE 1 800 273 TALK

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thank you. I have suffered from depression, and still do to some extent, and it was always made worse by the impression, the belief, that no one cared.

Let's hope we can change that for others.

edit on 13-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Great Show Guys!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sharknado: a hurricane carries sharks to mainland where they get picked up by tornadoes. Yes. Tornadoes full of Sharks. Be afraid.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah you are never alone the NSA is always with you

Peace;.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Nice show, as always, a good listen

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Great show everyone.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thanks folks, we appreciate you guys tuning in!

Thanks to our lone caller tonight! I wish a few more of you folks would call and let us know your opinions on the topics we cover.

It was a great show.

And seriously folks, you are never alone.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

The show was good I have to say fact checking on threads you boost for over a million listeners isnt good practice and may offend some, guess fact checking isnt a big deal on the live portion.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The show, where to start. If you missed it be sure to check out the rebroadcast. First the chat room wow, it was on fire. Even before the show started topics were being discussed, then when the show got to space exploration, boom, the room exploded. So much discussion, it stayed that way. Information and opinions flying off of keyboards, and it just got better from there. Awesome. It was a struggle for me, to keep up, at times I couldn't. I loved that.

If I had to nutshell the show, I would say informative, as always, intimate, revealing, compassionate and passionate. The hosts shared more personal experiences than they usually do, taking us in with them. The last hour was for me very special. We are a community here. All of us struggling, all of us fragile in one way or another. None of us needs to feel alone. Everyone broadcasting shared and made that clear.
For that guys. The passionate part has to do with the struggles, these are tough times, everywhere. Garth made several impassioned pleas, I hope you listen.

Heck of a way to spend a Saturday night.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks Chist, it has gone down as one of my favourite shows to have been a part of.

edit on 14-7-2013 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join