It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train derailed in Paris

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There are reports of a serious train derailment in Paris 5pm French time, Early reports say that the train was packed and there are many injury's.

Eye witnesses report that the train was traveling very fast when it came of the track near the platform, Reports over several fatality's and many injured, Rescue services are at the scene,The number is sadly expected to rise, 350 people where reported to be on the train,

Early images of the crash below

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

More to follow,

rt.com...[
edit on 12-7-2013 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sadly there are reports of multiple fatalities: local TV

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sounding like it will be bad

A train has derailed in the Paris suburb of Bretigny-sur-Orge causing "many casualties", authorities say.

The Paris prefect's office said a "red alert" plan had been activated and the Interior ministry confirmed the accident.

A police source said there were reports of at least one dead in the accident, which involved a train heading from Paris to the west-central city of Limoges.

"The train arrived at the station at high speed. It split in two for an unknown reason. Part of the train continued to roll while the other was left on its side on the platform," the police source said.

sky news

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My thoughts and prayers go out to those who have lost their lives, the seriously injured and of course the surviving families.

Life sucks sometimes.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Wonder if Snowden was on it..

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Here is a link to the story in the Telegraph
LINK

And some images..

Thoughts with those who were on the train. Is it just me or have incidents involving trains gone up noticeably??

edit on 12-7-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed the uptick in travel accidents? My interest is peaked.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Geeze im hearing that there may be about 8 deaths and up to many electrocuted

www.bbc.co.uk...

BFM TV: At least 8 dead in France train derailment; some of the 350 passengers were electrocuted

edit on 12-7-2013 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sad news story.
With this train derailment, and a plane on fire at Heathrow, and a blast at a UK mosque.........I suspect some here might think there is a link............but probably it's just coincidence.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Dear Jebus... MD Thanks for the pic... My thoughts go out to these victims.

And yes it does seem like there are more transportation accidents happening in regards to planes and trains.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This was a very fast train and people where stuck in 3 carriages, The train is thought to have came up on to the platform

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Agreed, Trains wrecks are being reported all over Western alliances, Hmmmmm....

Train Wrecks, Chemical explosions, etc.

Under siege from terrorist comes to mind. (Just Speculating). I do not believe in coincidences.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interior Minister Manuel Valls confirms 7 people killed in France train accident

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What`s with all the accidents with traveling lately? I mean, just this week, there was the plane crash in San Fransisco, Alaska, the train accident in Lac-Mégantic, now this? Makes you think doesn't it... My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Again? I'm really starting to think there is being actively a war fought out. This is what the 5 big train incident a half a year?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fishlover02
What`s with all the accidents with traveling lately? I mean, just this week, there was the plane crash in San Fransisco, Alaska, the train accident in Lac-Mégantic, now this? Makes you think doesn't it... My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected.

You missed out the plane on fire at Heathrow.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

A secret enemy our government is trying to keep silent?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Train derailed in Paris
This not good.

I hope and pray for all those in suffering.

The safety of french railways is usually very good,therefore I wonder what can be the cause.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpy

No really one has to starting thinking exactly that. We had this year like 5 train accidents in populated areas, we had two explosions in those fertilizer plants.

We have a lot of planes getting some rough landing.

But i'm sure before this thread hits page two people will come and say this isn't more then usual and that its all quite normal and its all a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm just tossing this out there.... Chicago's downtown Metra Lines have been under going "maintenance" down the Dan Ryan 90/94 and if something like this happens in Chicago, I will fully believe there is a unseen enemy engaging all countries...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join