It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custody Denied to Nazi-Naming Dad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Remember that Nazi father from New Jersey who named his kids after Nazi's, like Adolf Hitler, & showed up to court in a Nazi uniform? Surprise, surprise, he was denied custody of his kids.

www.nbcnews.com...

A judge has denied custody to a father who came to court in a Nazi uniform to get back his youngest child.

A hearing was held last month at Hunterdon County Family Court in Flemington, N.J., to determine whether Heath Campbell, 40, who gave all four of his children Nazi-inspired names, could visit with his 2-year-old son Heinrich Hons.

What say you ATS, was the ruling just or unjust?

Related ATS Threads:
Dad Wears Nazi Uniform For Child Custody Case
edit on 12-7-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The court said they took the kids away due to violence at home and an anonymous abuse claim was also made to local police. So without knowing the details of that violence and abuse I can't say it is just or not.
So it isn't because they named their kids nazi names (poor little kids I hope they can change them because they will get some stick growing up).
edit on 12-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Reading the link, it sounds like he was denied custody because of violence in the home... Not his outfit or the names he gave to his kids.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yeah the article is brief and lacking in details but I don't think anyone thinks his kids were taken away because of their names. Without knowing the details I wouldn't be surprised if abuse was founded. Do they ever release the info about these cases so we can get the details?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It was always about abuse & not their names. The court would be a laughing stock if they dragged this father in because of his choice of names for his kids. The fact he named his kids that and shows up to court in a Nazi uniform only draws people's attention to this case, otherwise it would just be another case of abuse no one cares about (sad by true).

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Swills

The court said they took the kids away due to violence at home and an anonymous abuse claim was also made to local police. So without knowing the details of that violence and abuse I can't say it is just or not.
So it isn't because they named their kids nazi names (poor little kids I hope they can change them because they will get some stick growing up).
edit on 12-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

An anonymous abuse claim was also made to local police.

This is unjust if this the anonymous claim is not substantiated. It sounds they are using a very loose accusation to take these kids away.

Regardless of how their beliefs and parenting, they should not have the kids taken away.

Now the argument over whether or not the kid will be better off....that is another animal in itself

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Of course it would be unjustified if the court couldn't prove their was abuse but the tip only opened the door for an investigation and I suppose it's the outcome of the investigation that found there was abuse.

I guess, who knows, we don't have all the details. Will the kids be better off? Depends on where they're going, family or foster care, & even then it's still a gamble & as of right now they're in foster care.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Remember that Nazi father from New Jersey who named his kids after Nazi's, like Adolf Hitler, & showed up to court in a Nazi uniform? Surprise, surprise, he was denied custody of his kids.

www.nbcnews.com...

A judge has denied custody to a father who came to court in a Nazi uniform to get back his youngest child.

A hearing was held last month at Hunterdon County Family Court in Flemington, N.J., to determine whether Heath Campbell, 40, who gave all four of his children Nazi-inspired names, could visit with his 2-year-old son Heinrich Hons.

What say you ATS, was the ruling just or unjust?

Related ATS Threads:
Dad Wears Nazi Uniform For Child Custody Case

If that's the master race, then we are knackered.

He can't even get a uniform to fit him.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The ruling was unjust. Police officers that know the family says there has been no child abuse going on in their home. The only reason why those kids were taken is because of their names and that is BS. If people are going to keep wetting their knickers every time they hear a name then they have a serious mental problem.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

top topics

join