It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pokemon: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I haven't really gotten into Pokemon since I was a young kid in school; I also haven't seen a good movie since Prometheus. However, the trailers for the latest movie and everything about the new games are incredible. What I love about this latest movie is the animation, characters, and the story.

The animation is awesome. I love the 3D and CGI effects within the cartoon and the fight scenes.

What I like from the trailers is that both the humans and Pokemon are great characters. I remember watching the early movies and it felt most of them where just there to be filler. Now it seems they're apart of the story. Which leaves me at...

The story so far is incredible. Spoilers!!! There are spoilers out there and I'll not spoil anything yet, but I cannot believe how amazing they have set up the story already and there is still a movie. Clearly this is going to be one of the greatest anime movies of all time.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So, the pink androgynous kangaroo is gonna go from bad guy to good guy? Otaku's wet dream, i guess.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Sorry I cannot spoil anything. It's coming out in Japan on the 14th. It's going to be awesome and I just feel it would be special.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Compared to the old ones that does look pretty wild. Mewtwo was always my favorite Pokemon. I always thought his otherworldly abilities were amazing as a child. Mew as well.

new topics

top topics

join