It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida braces for possible race riots after Zimmerman trial - RT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InstantRemedy

I know it just creates a circle of hate.

People that were never affected or had anything to do with raceism could end being dragged into the circle of hate

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The people brace for looting by "the man" and IRS every day.

... and they are making a damn killing off of the people.

The vast majority of the criminal justice system is a business of corruption but people become shocked when people get mad and start taking stuff.

I don't support rioting but I don't think it's going to happen. I'm only replying in response to the numerous fear campaigning posts in this thread. like OH MY GOD LOOK AT THOSE TERRIBLE PEOPLE RIOTING WHO ARE THE TRUE RACISTS.

How is any of this surprising when the "man" robs people every day... but no, that's fine. We don't need a thread about the racket criminal justice system. I'm not knocking the ones that do their jobs, I'm knocking the corruption we ALL know exists and also I'm talking about the revolving door of fines and petty crime... petty crimes that most cops themselves are guilty of, not to mention having your car and all the cash on you confiscated on a misdemeanor conviction that only amounts to 6 month probation but even more fines.

*Raises hand*

Been there, done that... and at the age of 19.

Meanwhile, a blind eye gets turned to real crime in the community and cops are downright harassing, CORRALLING people for petty crime, then VOP for not paying the fine, then petty crime, then VOP for not paying the fine, then petty crime... rinse repeat.

Let me tell ya, it aint easy getting to your probation officer and working to pay off your fine when your car is sitting at the jail with all the other confiscated vehicles.

And this is why They can't get # on me now.
edit on 12-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Blacks kill whites every day. Whites kill blacks every day. Stated justification for the right to keep and bear arms is insurance against government tyranny or foreign aggression, yet they are most often used on each other.

From the outside looking in, it's clear that the people of the United States have bigger problems to deal with than whether one scumbag of ethnic group B killed a scumbag from ethnic group C.

Your whole government establishment is rotten to the core and while it's circling the drain, it's dragging the whole society (that's you all) with it.

Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
With the 24/7 media equivalent of waterboarding us with the Zimmerman trail, I think it's pretty safe to say the general Floridian public is solidly apathetic about the outcome & could care less what the verdict is. There's likely to be small pockets of people who want to cause trouble and will do so under the guise of reacting to the verdict.
But yeah. Apathetic to the case down here. Very.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

You should write a thread on your rant. I agree with much of what you said. Life today is turning into a vicious circle from which it is hard to escape.

And you don't even have to have criminal charges against you to have it happen to you. Bad credit scores can do you in just as effectively as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
lol race riots, really?
Lets be honest here, when is the last time you have seen a bunch of white people destroy their own neighborhood when they got news they didn't like?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
lol race riots, really?
Lets be honest here, when is the last time you have seen a bunch of white people destroy their own neighborhood when they got news they didn't like?

why would they do that? They usually live in the good houses.

When they get news they don't like... they go destroy somebody *else's* neighborhood... by the dozens.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

No .. America is a country of racist assholes.

And blacks have rioted for far less than this in the past.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

lol race riots, really?

When they get news they don't like... they go destroy somebody *else's* neighborhood... by the dozens.

Nice try but no... Ever see them trash the trailer park because they don't agree with something?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

lol race riots, really?

Nice try but no... Ever see them trash the trailer park because they don't agree with something?

The trailer park is already trashy, but you know that's not the white people I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the white people that make entire countries white, when originally they were native African, Indian, Aborigine, Middle Eastern etc etc...

They don't just trash other people's neighborhoods... they flat out steal them.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Now you are just back peddling and talking non-sense. Those native americans were running around enslaving and killing each other long before we got here. Can't blame us for winning

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Now you are just back peddling and talking non-sense. Those native americans were running around enslaving and killing each other long before we got here. Can't blame us for winning

Like white people don't kill each other as well. Just because one may be a more educated liar... it doesn't change the fact that he is still a liar that has notoriously fueled the confusion of primitive people for his gain.

Are you proud of that?

I'm not against being more civilized, but what crusaders have done is not the definition of civilized just because they know how to read, write and make it sound sweet. No, that would be by educating... but that's not really a imperialistic specialty, is it? That's certainly not it's main agenda and certainly is not what is most heavily funded.

You call pointing this out back peddling?

What do you call "nuh, uh...they were killing people first, why can't we kill people too since we're better at it, then we can put our flag in the ground to worship, since we haven't the foggiest idea what morality is"

So being lower than low is what you call winning. Wow. I'm impressed.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Please, you are now just trying to change the subject to cover up your idiocy (its not working)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yes, being lower then low is generally how you win wars and conquer nations. They tried sunshine and daisies if it makes you feel better tho.

Here. Read.
Native American Slavery

Many Native American tribes practiced some form of slavery before the European introduction of African slavery into North America; but none exploited slave labor on a large scale.[2]
Native American groups often enslaved war captives whom they primarily used for small-scale labor.[2] Some, however, were used in ritual sacrifice.[2] While little is known, there is little evidence that the slaveholders considered the slaves as racially inferior; they came from other Native American tribes and were casualties of war.[2] Native Americans did not buy and sell captives in the pre-colonial era, although they sometimes exchanged enslaved individuals with other tribes in peace gestures or in exchange for redeeming their own members.[2] The word "slave" may not accurately apply to such captive people.[2] Most of these so-called Native American slaves tended to live on the fringes of Native American society and were slowly integrated into the tribe.[2]

In short, we are human. It's what we do.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

In short its just dodging the topic being discussed here...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Its funny to think these looters give a damn about a legal verdict.They are dying for an excuse to rob and destroy,period.End of thought process,"I want free tv"...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
A perfectly acceptable reason to riot, and an honest one. I liked the comment one poster made about waiting till the ps4 is released for the rioting and looting. Ya know, get the cutting edge stuff at a great discount.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There are only 6 jurers in this trial not the 12 reported in RT. trayvon Martin is spelled T-R-A-Y-V-O-N not travyon as written in RT. I realize grammer isn't as important as the idea behind what is said but writing is their job. Reporting the facts is their job too and it has been common knowledge for some time now that there aren't the normal 12 jurers. Maybe the media is over playing racism. This is how they expect the black communities to respond so they hype on it. I think that in and of itself is racist. It is like saying the black hoodie was symbolic of a thug.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It looks like only black people are wanting to riot.

If they riot.

More black people will be killed.

Because other people will not put up with those type of actions.

Other people will stand their ground.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Well now the poor deprived rioters just want a TV so they can see the injustice heaped upon them every day by "The Man". Why for so you have no sympathy?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join