It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida braces for possible race riots after Zimmerman trial - RT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think Sonny, the female black attorney who has been commenting on the trial with three other attorneys on CNN, is fanning the racial flames. I've been watching the comments from all 4 attorneys. She is so biased towards the prosecutor's case, it's easy to see that she is siding with the prosecution based solely upon her race. The other attorney's have even commented that she was bringing her personal beliefs into her dialog. The other attorneys have commented on some of the weakness in the defense, but she has completely ignored any of the weakness in the prosecution case. Her comments on the prosecution's case is always "outstanding." She ignores that the prosecution has not proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt. She clearly can't remain neutral when discussing the legal aspects of both sides of the argument.

Neither side can really prove exactly what physical exchange took place between Martin and Zimmerman. That alone proves reasonable doubt, which the jury would have no choice but to acquit Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The race riot thing is just RT trying to make Americans look like racist aholes. Honestly, my firm believe is that RT is the *new* KGB propaganda outlet. I do like some of their reporting, as they will cover things that western media will not, but it's still as bad as the western propagandists over here.

While I totally agree with your analysis of RT, I believe we will see riots if there is an acquittal. After all, the LA riots were over far less of an offense than this case. Besides, there are ulterior motives for rioting.

It will be an early Christmas for some!

I say go for it! I hope all the thugs congregate in one place because it will make rounding them up that much easier. The Prison Industrial Complex awaits your arrival!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Let it happen - it needs to be vented. It has been a long time coming and the ignorant have to face the fact the they have been nipple fed by our government and do not scare the rest of us. This whole thing has fueled by the media and the ignorant have swallowed all of it. I it is no secret that our government supports one side - which should just blow anyone's mind on either side. But again - I say let it go and let have it over with - it needs to be finished.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I lived in Florida for about eight years, close to Sanford in fact, and I know there are going to be issues if Z is acquitted as he should be from what I have read about the trial so far.

I don't watch TV and don't care how they are spinning it.

I met an awful lot of really STOOOOOOOOOOOPID violent and ignorant people in Florida when I was there, and those are the ones who will be causing problems.

I was supposed to be going back there this summer, and am glad there was a postponement on those plans.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think there will be some riots, Zimmerman, is screwed however you look at it, if he is innocent they will put a bounty on his head, or is there still a bounty out for him?!
This case has become a Political quagmire polarizing the population with race tension and a white vs black injustice story that is about as artificial as a fake set of boobs..

This case sells papers, keeps the unemployed glued to the tv at home watching commercials, keeps the radio shock jocks/a.m news talk show dj's talking about something and giving there worthless opinions on it..

This case has been spun, in so many directions, I find it interesting that everyone is worried about the Blacks rioting yet no one is worried about whites or Hispanics rioting

That should really give you an idea on the scale of intellect that is being measured with a grandaunt that is bias as hell.. How stupid this story is to believe..

Sure there will be riots.. Someone has to pay for this white on black injustice..

I love how world events take a back seat now that the Zimmerman, media stunt has the attention of the majority of America.. The nsa leak story is history, the irs injustices is history, and other big news stories, that have the potential to really effect Americans citizens are just not as important as a artificial white vs black court case..

Amazing..

This is the world we live in.

we will see if riots occur, if he is acquitted, which is doubtful I think, because of this, (RIOTS) for sure, there will be riots. Their may still be riots after the verdict, because he does not get the death penalty
. depends on how hot it is that day I suppose..

Yep its sad..
edit on 11-7-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

Let it happen - it needs to be vented. It has been a long time coming and the ignorant have to face the fact the they have been nipple fed by our government and do not scare the rest of us.

I agree! I have a buddy who owns a bar in New Orleans. He told me that there was A LOT of venting during Katrina and the police (the few who stayed) looked the other way. First responders were shot at repeatedly by thugs and gang-bangers while trying to get in and help people so many locals took the matter into their own hands and started taking the thugs out. He said it was a real blood bath in some areas near his place. Of course the MSM never reported the things he told me about. This is a guy I’ve known for years and I believe what he told me. My brother-in-law was a first responder there (he went with a group from here in Texas) and he had similar stories.

There are plenty of people in Florida who aren’t going to put up with that crap…….times they are a-changin!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thought I would share this with all of you....it isn't just Florida worried about riots.

Kansas City Chief of Police Asks Citizens to Remain Civil

I thought this was kind of odd. Any other cities giving out warnings?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Florida braces for possible race riots after Zimmerman trial

How horrible. Our beloved media would have us believe that the African American community are all racists and monsters. Most people can accept a court judgment without taking to the streets. Should we now think that black people are less than normal, civilized citizens?

This is a good example of how we are divided by those who profit from the divisions.

edit on 11-7-2013 by redoubt because: typo

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

But it's not a race issue. Both are considered 'minorities', the media made into a race issue in the desperate attempt to fuel the immigration reform issue IMO.

Youtube is NOT a good indication of the average person's willingness to go out and riot.

~Tenth

edit on 7/11/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Agrteed, though I think the gun control debate is the primary reason for the media coverage, there are still civil rights era undertones mixed with the immigration debate over the last decade that the media is using to sensationalize the story.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Why don't latin americans start a race riot over the whole thing? Or white americans for having been profiled in the case when Zimmerman isn't even white?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
We all make choices in our lives that determine our fate.

This trial is a sham and the actions of the judge/prosecutor are indicative of a legal system that is broken at best, completely devoid of justice at worst. It's obvious that strings are being pulled at much higher levels than what is seen at face value.

Should things erupt into conflict, so be it. It was only a matter of time.

edit on 11-7-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here's what I think will happen....

There will be marches and protests if Z walks.
The riots will start when the LEOs over react and beat some peaceful protesters. Everyone will have a camera and the beating will go viral via the social media and things will quickly spin out of control.

Many parts of Miami will burn and many people will be killed. It could spread to other cities, especially LA. In fact a long hot summer.

All this could be prevented if there was community involvement by the authorities but for some perverse reason the authorities want riots. imo...Perhaps to try out all the new high tech crowd control devices now in their arsenal.
www.economist.com...

It's a brave new world...
edit on 11-7-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Yeah, that is exactly what I was thinking. If there are riots over something it probably is going to be fueled by frustration created by a lot of other factors, as well. For example, the 5 cent increase in bus fares in Brazil caused millions to riot because it was the last straw.
edit on 11-7-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
this is ridiculous.. anyone who thinks this has anything other than race is sheltered.. black people kill white people every single day, white people kill black people every single day.. why do cases like these get singled out every few years?

of corse there will be riots.. history proves itself time and time again and i don't blame them.. in all honesty i bet it has something to do with gentrification to some level.. the governments definition of urban terraforming!

i bet insurance companies have papers drawn up this very second to file bankruptcy the second the jury hands in their verdict so they don't have to pay anyone their due money.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Miami has witnessed several well published, there anyway, "race" killings in the last few years but no riots. Probably because the victims were not black.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Why don't latin americans start a race riot over the whole thing? Or white americans for having been profiled in the case when Zimmerman isn't even white?

Yea that's right. And look the good race loving lefty media has even coined a new race slang/reverso out of this....."white Hispanic".

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by bozzchem

Yeah, that is exactly what I was thinking. If there are riots over something it probably is going to be fueled by frustration created by a lot of other factors, as well. For example, the 5 cent increase in bus fares in Brazil caused millions to riot because it was the last straw.
edit on 11-7-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Any rioting will be fueled by those who planned it to begin with. One only need look at this pathetic excuse for a trial to realize that from the arrest to the trial, it was all political.

This is a trial by public opinion rather than law. Since that is the case, so be it. I don't have a dog in the fight but will lay to rest anyone wishing to engage me or my family over this travesty. One life has already been lost. There is no good reason for another to be lost. Should anyone wish to take it upon themselves to tempt fate, their wish will be granted.
edit on 12-7-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I think that if Mr. Zimmerman is found (not guilty) he will never feel safe; he will always be looking over his shoulder; wondering who is plotting against him.

For the rest of his life...he will suffer mentally and emotionally over what he has done. He may not go to prison; but he will always have to battle... the prison of his mind and conscience.

Also...if he is (found guilty) and does go to prison; he will find some enemies there too.

He has a difficult road ahead in his future; not matter what the verdict is.

As for (riots) happening in Florida; I think they very well may happen.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This has been nothing more than a stage managed even from the very start. What was, and still is, a simple local matter of some wannabe cop dickhead disobeying police orders to stop following a suspect and wait for police, then getting in a fight with him and shooting him, has been turned into a national matter.
The media and authorities have fanned the flames on this one and actually seem to be doing everything they can to push rioting and trouble, rather than play it all down and keep calm. At least it would take the heat off all the other stories they don't want people pursuing right now! Also gives them more chance of bringing in more police powers as a result of any trouble.

I saw a report earlier this morning, from some blogger, claiming that the Black Panthers are busing in thousands of supporters. Lot's of wild eyed black extremists ready to wreak havoc upon the poor whitey folks as soon as Zimmerdick gets acquitted.

Strangely, or maybe not so, there are not any photos or videos showing all the bus traffic coming and going bringing in these thousands of rioters. Being the internet, the phrase "Pictures or it didn't happen" springs to mind. I mean, it's not like the police or anyone else for that matter wouldn't notice a sudden influx of buses full of black people, they can't just turn up and hide!

So, what we have is a psy-op being played out, nothing more, and a lot of manipulation going on.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Interesting article, but they made one error - there are only six jurors, not twelve. Don't ask me how that's possible.

As for the rioting, I suspect there will be incidents in a lot of places. There were when this first hit the news; people attacked "for Trayvon". I hope anyone that does try something gets that they deserve.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join