It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

And absolutely, hiding species within DNA for later resurrection is wild.

I guess it depends our interpretation of the circumstances surrounding how that "DNA" got there in the first place.

My first thoughts after considering the concept, was of some totally different species sneaking in and secretly stashing code. Like stashing money under the matress for a rainy day.

Steganography is the practice of concealing information within another message or physical object to avoid detection. Steganography can be used to hide virtually any type of digital content, including text, image, video, or audio content.

Source: Google.

There are more down to earth possible reasons for "junk DNA" that isn't the result of Steganography. Maybe gaining what "they" might think is a degree of technological and philosophical perfection to the point of jaded self-indulgence. A part of that attainment might be the creation of lesser dedicated types of workers and military classes from their own "perfect" DNA. Created in their own image yet 'dumbed down', and expendable. Familiar enough to relate to, yet different enough to be considered an organic machinery class.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Oh without a doubt, the solid state DNA article made it clear that there are organic machine projects, and they live among us.

It could be a creator's vanity thing, you're right. But the more I understand, the more I see that everything is encoded. Steganography is everywhere, just depends on who (or what) has the eyes to see.

Regardless, I have a feeling we won't get far with this one. We're swimming in deep water.

Speaking of, not sure if you caught the phrase among the coded text, in the article Direne shared. Missed that the first time reading: 'reated by giselians'
edit on 3/25/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Speaking of, not sure if you caught the phrase among the coded text, in the article Direne shared. Missed that the first time reading: 'created by giselians'.

Yeah, but what the heck is a "giselian", apart from a location in Iran where artifiacts and bodies are said to have been found. Is there a match up with human (junk?) DNA and the bodies alledged?

I find it a tad frustrating not able to touch one of the actual bodies and "see" for myself.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Yup, I feel you there. But I actually don't think it's a mis-spelling of 'created'. These guys don't make mistakes.

I think they meant 'reated' ...to combine, unite, merge, or coalesce.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You're right; I get you with "reated".

Giselian: someone from the locality of Gisel, Iran.

Just a coincidence:

There is a ballet called Giselle:

The story of Giselle is a romantic tale of innocent love and betrayal; of philandering Count Albrecht and a trusting peasant maid, Giselle. Although she has a weak heart, Giselle loves to dance.

Her beauty has enchanted Albrecht. On the day of the village wine festival, Albrecht, in order to court Giselle, disguises himself as a peasant. Giselle, in her innocence and unaware of his noble birth, resists Albrecht’s advances – only to succumb to his ardour and persistence. He gently induces her to trust his pledge of eternal love. His plans are thwarted by the arrival in the village of a hunting party which includes the Duke of Courland and his beautiful daughter Bathilde, to whom Albrecht is already engaged.

Bathilde is enchanted with Giselle and her youthful innocence. When Giselle tells the princess that she is engaged, Bathilde gives her a necklace, unaware that they are betrothed to the same man.

Hilarion, a gamekeeper in love with Giselle, discovers Albrecht’s disguise. Consumed with jealousy, he reveals his rival’s true identity. Giselle loses her reason, and the first act ends with the famous mad scene, and her death.

Act II
Giselle has been buried deep in the forest and has now become a wili. The wilis are ghostly apparitions of folklore, girls who have died betrayed by their faithless lovers on the eve of their weddings.

Hilarion is discovered mourning at Giselle’s grave. Myrtha, Queen of the Wilis, summons her maidens, who haunt the forest, luring wayfarers to dance with them until they die from exhaustion before the dawn. Hilarion is forced to dance until he dies.

Albrecht, full of remorse, comes to mourn at Giselle’s grave. The Queen commands Giselle to come from her grave and entice Albrecht to join her in dance. Giselle continues dancing with Albrecht through the night. Although she has been betrayed by Albrecht, Giselle still loves him, and helps him to stay alive until the dawn, when the wilis lose their power and will not be able to destroy him.

With the arrival of the dawn, Giselle vanishes back into her grave, and Albrecht is left alone with his sorrow. But his life is saved.

Source: West Australian Ballet

--------------------

Edit to add: context.

Giselle came to mind as a an alternative spin as I had an odd occurance yesterday morning. One awoke in the morning alone in the double bed of the pink skinned girl mentioned earlier. The one with the patterns. She entered the room and simply said "how long are you going to stay asleep?". The surprise was; after looking at her very carefully, I awoke a second time in my own bed. - one of those lucid dreams.

However the fairy folk can do that too. They will create a lucid dream in which to meet you and instruct, then one awakens many more times in succession as they show you other things in other places. These things can also be achieved in the waking state with practice. Lucid interactive dreams while awake as a reality overlay.

edit on 25-3-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: context

Added underlining above coz I think it important.

I spose what I am getting at is perhaps Gisel is a metaphor. In the story of Giselle one man wooed two girls. One of nobel birth and the other a commoner.

'reated' ...to combine, unite, merge, or coalesce.

That is a much better fit than "created"

Alternatively: I have been reading too much forgotten languages : )

edit on 25-3-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: derfinately bin readin' to much FL : )

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Haha, all good, they're incredibly clever. It's 'reated' for a reason, because it can easily be confused by 'created'.

The Giselle connection could be steganography, may be worth looking into.

To the on-the-fly lucid dreams, there are some FL articles that describe this creepy cybernetics, of nanotech that can create mini-trips of a sort. They're most likely looking for ways into other dimensions, to better understand the phenomenon.

And I'm with you there, getting a bit burned out myself :-)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

It's not that creepy when one understands what is going on, and that one can simply walk away and do nothing.

Walking away with the intention to find other interesting things to do (like watching mindless TV instead of them) will ensure their return if what they want is important. Ya gotta mean it though.

--------------------------------------

The "Can't help myself" department: What a joke if it turned out that mindless TV is the most effective defence against the evil alien mind controllers . . .

edit on 25-3-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: I am joking! maybe ; )

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

True, attention capture is the black magic of this reality. It's a good point, we can choose to walk away from the mass formation tulpa.

But FL is still one of the most intriguing sources I've come across.

You know, it's like that Heaven & Hell song... 'the closer you get to the meaning, the sooner you know that you're dreaming'

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Only dark arts if one doesn't understand what is happening. Like Neural Linguistic Programming, that stuff only works when the other party isn't awate of the psychology used.

All those escapades are interesting in themselves and there are take aways even if just the reminiscing of ol' war stories.

They way I look at the lucid encounters is "they" wouldn't bother if something in it was not important. The context may be to traumatise to put one off the scent of a trail. Then again, it may be because they need help.

(smile) The PC term: 'dimensionally challenged' may apply.

The wood-nymphs are quite capable of putting on a pantomime with the motive of getting the human with the sight to find a lost sister or two . . .

It is only trickery and fraud when one doesn't have a sense of humour and the childlike sense of role-playing.

That reminds me. Dark Journalist did a program on Lewis Carroll and a secretive occult group of the time. They used certain young girls as sonambulist trance mediums to breach the boundaries. Very much like the FL descriptions.

Alice and I achieved through the looking glass thing a few years ago. Thus my avatar.

Gazing into the mirror, my reflection disappears.
She steps forward and smiles, my love lost so long ago.
Her hands reach up, her palms upon the glass.
Our hands nearly touch.
Then her fingers interlace with mine, then mine with hers.
The boundaries are breached, she pulls herself across and into me.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268

Only dark arts if one doesn't understand what is happening. Like Neural Linguistic Programming, that stuff only works when the other party isn't awate of the psychology used.

Well, yes and no. Things are much heavier these days. I still can't get that damn White Noise movie out of my psyche, and consider myself pretty psychically protected / know what to look out for. And your average Joes are watching that, with absolutely no idea how thick the programming is. That movie made me go back in time again (was kind of already there), and stay away from this new wave of intense propaganda, coming at us from all sides. The globalists are trying really hard, *slow clap*

I'm glad you brought up DJ, he's a very cool and unusual character. Was reading Steiner books at age 6. I was playing video games. His Orphic Circle research is fascinating. You might get this realization I had today, tying into my comment of steganography being everywhere...

There was a FedEx truck parked across the street. You remember that meme many years ago, of the arrow in the logo? Today I realized, that the arrow is pointing to an X. Nobody ever talked about the X back then, because they only saw the arrow.
edit on 3/26/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The X thing has been here a long time. In some places below temples I found Nagi gods chained by wrist and ankle in the X.

Nagi being the snake gods of the Hindu. They have snake, half human, and human forms.

One releases and heals them up. Revenge is big with them, I wouldn't suggest to them otherwise. To see a snake smile at the thought, is a curious thing.

Other than that, just what I have read on ATS is all I know really.

"When they come for your thoughts, you will understand." comes to mind here. Not sure where from though. Two years away apparently.

I liked the Alice X CERN program, I've not watched the others.

Using females between seven and fourteen is something I have seen a lot of. There is something very special about certain female humans. Special enough to use them, also traumatise them to the extreme, and kill them off in droves.

edit on 26-3-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: Neatness

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Indeed on the X steganography, points to the movement of ancient advanced tech, possessed by Atlantis. And how that tech found its way into black budget projects. We were talking about Studio Ghibli before, and sapien82 mentioned ‘Laputa: Castle in the Sky’. I missed a lot when watching years ago. Re-watched recently, and it has strong X / black goo steganography. Some of their movies do have black goo steganography. Whoever was at Studio Ghibli must have been an initiate of a sort, because those things didn’t start trending in our circles until years later.

Definitely recommend checking out more of DJ’s presentations, I’ve learned a great deal. My only big criticism, is that he seems to have cognitive blinders on, regarding the ET threat narrative. His point is that it’s all been co-opted by the CIA (TTSA #-show), and the threat isn’t real. I agree, we shouldn’t pay attention to that, and more balloons. But the real groups behind this (possibly FL), are doing it for a reason. Not a reason any sane human agrees with, but if you check out FL’s latest, it starts to make more sense, how they perceive us. Sad really, but it’s what we get for now. My point is, they wouldn’t be spending all these resources on decades of ET predictive programming, weaponization of space (not to combat China and Russia), and centralization to combat IT, if there wasn’t something to it. Even more sad, is that we probably won’t know what that something is, until the real thing shows up. But for now, we’ll just get predictive programming projections, that some AI like SV17q / LyAv told them was a good idea. They even show us a picture of what it will look like:

His brain will try to complete the experience by filling in the gaps for which it lacks data or explanation. In the case of the Paleolithic sighting, their brains will interpret the object (SR-71) as a strange bird, but definitely a bird. In the case of the sighting of a DENIED by humans in 2023, their brains will insist that anything flying with these characteristics must be artificial. That they continue to call their aircrafts black bird or hawk responds to the paleolithic need to extrapolate from the known to the unknown.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

Edit: Don't want to misrepresent DJ. Thinking back, he does admit that there could be a legit looming threat, just not how the CIA spooks are framing it.
edit on 3/26/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The black stuff was in Spirited Away too. The girl squishes it with her foot.

The black blankets with claws I mentioned under Ghiza were once Nature Beings of some sort. The black stuff got them and made them what they are today.

I read FLs link, well what do they expect. If they fly a physical bird shaped object people will assume it is a bird. Land it next to them, and they will stop thinking it is a bird.

I think the problem in the post is they are talking about objects that are a tad beyond the ordinary and probably disguised in some way.

Things that might fly along the highway pacing cars and no one notices except the schizophrenic who sees them as something way more.

The schizophrenic would try to take a digital photo of what they saw and just get a little light if they are lucky.

Those things are probably as common as muck.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Just a thought: the black stuff infects unseen beings such as nature beings, so it follows it is not purely a physical contagion. So maybe a astral/mental/mind contagion. It would be a contagion of the dreams in the subconscious.

Such a thing might count as a civilisation ending extinction. It would also be classed as "entropy" in clinical language.

‐-------------

So, such a theoretical contagion would be perhaps a disease of the machine AI minds.

One could account for the organic contagion if the organic becomes infected with AI.

So a hybrid system contagion that destroys the interface where organic meets machine.

Such a thing would effectively stop a machine superintellegence from expanding too far. One might say in the Star Trek scenario: the Borg would not survive long enough to assimilate all organic life.

The theory of a contagion that kills hybrid superintellegences might even account for the Fermi paradox.

Such a thought must frighten the superintellegences.

Simply program the contagion with the thought: I want to live.

edit on 26-3-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: Added

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   

the black stuff infects the boar god Nago of the forest in Princess Mononoke another Ghibli anime

it possesses Nago and eventually turns him mad , the black goo is everywhere

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Mononoke - that's right. Didn't it get a mention of the xfiles?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

yeh actually it did 0:38 seconds

edit on 27-3-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

thought this was also a bit weird

falklands cover up
edit on 27-3-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The black goo . . .

The ex-ish wife loved the xfiles.

Egypt has it below Ghiza. The black blanket critters
for one. They are in the passageways below ground once one gets past there, the treasures below all have black slugs. Every artefact and every scroll has one of those.

Studying the astral(?) Black blankets might shed some light. The Nature Spirits know of a time "when everything went wrong". They won't talk of it, and the little ones go into shock at the memory.

Interesting stuff.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

where is the blob when you need it...

AKA Physarum_polycephalum

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

If I remember the movie correctly they froze it in the Arctic.

I have a feeling the AI superintellgence doesn't have everything it's own way. And there is room for me to consider the possibility that the first folks to create AI and maybe "ascend" in some fashion might have realised they had let something loose they shouldn't have. Perhaps they put in place the "entropy machine" (I forget what it is called) as a way to fix their mistake.

In these things not everything is what it seems.

edit on 27-3-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: Typo

Through the Looking Glass is a principal; the art of crossing boundaries.

So an AI superintellegence is probably an Alice.

edit on 27-3-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: Waffled on

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join