It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre creature washed ashore in South Africa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

This bizarre looking creature washed up on a local beach here yesterday. It is currently being autopsied at a local vet, and the paper will run the full story tomorrow.

Any ideas or some speculation of what this might be? The head certainly look monkey like to me. A decomposed monkey maybe? The body looks rather strange though, so I am not sure. Some input would be appreciated.

vvv

edit on 10-7-2013 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Sloth?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Got any links..?

Looks like the cross of Christianity to me, but decomposed monkey may be the correct answer...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Unfortunately no links yet mate, but as soon as it comes up in the paper on their site, I will link.

vvv

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
If something like that washed up onto a beach.. I guarantee you I would have 500 photos of it.
Why do we only get 1 photo that isn't close enough to determine anything?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Valid question, yet I cannot answer it mate. The story will run tomorrow apparently, then I am sure more pics will emerge.

vvv

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Firstly, it's been a long long long time since i have spoken to you VVV, nice to see you again!

I agree that it may be a decomposed monkey...it seems to be the most logical choice. But who knows. We are finding new species of animals every day. It could be an as of yet, undiscovered animal.

Was the news organisation a reliable one?

Daas.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Hi Daas, yes indeed. Its a little local paper from that area that broke the story. Not a tabloid or anything, just a local community paper.

vvv

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Hi Daas, yes indeed. Its a little local paper from that area that broke the story. Not a tabloid or anything, just a local community paper.

vvv

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

vvv

That's good to know! At least we can put solid support behind the story then. I guess the only thing we can do now is just wait for the results.

Thanks for the post!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

A full picture of the lower part of the body...would be nicer...

the creature seems stripped of hair...It does scream monkey at first glance...a hairless monkey. I'm not sure if this can happen naturally...the hair usually sticks pretty long time after the body is dead.

Perhaps it was experimented on or tortured...in this Eden...I like to entertain more gruesome scenarios.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Upon closer inspection...the creature seems to have dog-like paws...not fingers...probably not a monkey.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

cant wait for more info and more pics. canines in the mouth are too small for a dog, unless they are broken, but they seem too symmetrical to be broken. Whatever it is, looks like it was rung out like a dish rag, which would explain why it appears to not have much of a rib cage. The paws/hands of the creature doesn't appear to me as being dog paws, but would need more angles to be certain.

S+F OP

Shaade

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think its clear to assume that this is a slenderman baby.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Can't we see feet or something? Why is the bottom of the pic cut off. Where is its whole body? It looks like one long piece of, I don't know what?? Monkeys have legs, I'm not seeing legs?? Jaw looks crushed on what ever the hell that thing is?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Looks like Gollum to me!

Hey vvv, whereabouts in S.A. did this happen?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
That there's one them Water Puppies!

I'd like to see the bottom part of it, usless it's too "provocitive"

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I would just taste it and see If it tasted like Monkey

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
whatever it is it put the wrong teeth in before it left the house.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join