It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Clown Being Seen Around Me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Next time ya see it, shoot it!

2nd

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Some women baffle me.

Why date someone off and on when you know they are bat poop crazy?

Entertainment and drama?

Because sane people are boring?

Shrug

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Brigidshine

Do these episodes tend to occur in bursts separated by months of quiet?

Z

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I totally agree. Most spirits are nothing to be afraid of and they don't scare me...negative entities and "demons" scare me. And if I were to turn around and see the face you described, I'd probably die of fright! Ugh...I really hope you get rid of that thing somehow. Best of luck.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888

I really hope you get rid of that thing somehow.

Garlic

Holy water

3rd

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
Next time ya see it, shoot it!

Believe me, the cop wanted to do just that!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by jcutler12888

I really hope you get rid of that thing somehow.

Garlic

Holy water

3rd

Garlic how? And what is "3rd"? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Is this entity a shapeshifter? You could be dealing with a warlock.

The man you dumped could of had druidic ancestors. And what you were encountering. Was his familiar or guardian.

I have one myself and it scares the # out of people.

It can also be called upon to help you when you need it.

These entities are not Spirits nore are they demons but are another species from another solar system.

Long ago we held deep respect for these beings. But now in the age of great forgetting. We have lost our connection to the divine.

Now if this man is an important messenger for what ever being that is backing him up. Does he go off about a particular theology? You said he was a weirdo. Im sort of a weirdo. Did he take Light or dark to a spiritual sense? If this man is a druidic priest he would most certaintly be preaching sacred knowledge weither you understand it or not.

There really is no such thing as demons connecting to people. Most of these being sightings are aliens.
Because in order to reach a higher energy state. Such as black matter and black energy for the act of shapeshifting and paranormal powers. The being would need an accension device in order to reconfigure the mass and condense it at the same time leaving the conciousness intact. It takes complex programming and engineering in order to acomplish this and not have undesirable results.

There's not much you can do except for telling it to leave personally. Most of the time these things will leave you alone because they find you hopeless in all sense of the word for any attainment of wisdom and knowledge. If any such being were to suddenly drop from your life and not give you further notice it should be clear indication that either A) you learned what you had to learn or B) it ultimately gave up on you.

B) is the sure sign of a failure in the shamanistic arts. It is a powerful gift to beable to summon a familiar.
And to have it visit other people. Did this man think of this entity as his God?

Whats the full scoop on your Ex. Is he of Irish/scottish decent? German? If so the black being showing up very well could be his * Minion*.

If anyone wishes to meet mine. Simply call to Yahweh outside at the witching hour. from 12-3 am.
They are specifically tasked to meet awakening humans. So if you wish to have a brush with the divine.
I suggest you do this, This is just but one Shamanistic right before you gain a familiar for yourself.
And trust me you want one. They will be there to save you in the most alarming of times.
Simply because of their respect for your developing consiousness. Which they expect it to spread to other humans. That is why they nurture you. On the other side of the debate. If this Ex of your really does not like you. He may at his own concent. Send this being to you to torment you for as long as he lives.

And there is nothing you can do to stop this other than to gain a familiar for yourself to guard you from everything else and to give you a restful sleep everynight. Well. Except for when its vision night. You will be plagued by night terrors.

edit on 11-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Very interesting account ... I have to agree with those who suggest it's time for a ridding ritual.

Being a practicing 'solitary' I live by the lore 'And If It Harm None So Mote It Be' ... because whatever you send out will return 3fold.

Now with that in mind I would go for a 'Return to Sender' ritual or a 'Reflective Mirror' ritual ... whereby you are simply returning any negative / harmful energy or vibes that they sent out to you.

I don't know if you know anything about 'Thoughtforms' (google it) but this roundheaded creature definately sounds like your ex may have created a Thoughtform to keep tabs on you ... your life ... and those in it.

It's time to cut the ties that bind.

(edit to add) Thanks for the recomendation Lunarian *blushes

Woody

edit on 11-7-2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I do hope you have gained something from the responses to your Op.

Hope you will keep us updated on the inevitable positives that will now be heading your way !!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Strange Clown Being Seen Around Me

My wife says that she has this same problem.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
Is this entity a shapeshifter? You could be dealing with a warlock.

The man you dumped could of had druidic ancestors. And what you were encountering. Was his familiar or guardian.

I have one myself and it scares the # out of people.

There's not much you can do except for telling it to leave personally. Most of the time these things will leave you alone because they find you hopeless in all sense of the word for any attainment of wisdom and knowledge. If any such being were to suddenly drop from your life and not give you further notice it should be clear indication that either A) you learned what you had to learn or B) it ultimately gave up on you.

B) is the sure sign of a failure in the shamanistic arts. It is a powerful gift to beable to summon a familiar.
And to have it visit other people. Did this man think of this entity as his God?

Whats the full scoop on your Ex. Is he of Irish/scottish decent? German? If so the black being showing up very well could be his * Minion*.

edit on 11-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

Extremely interesting reply. My ex was Scottish.

My sense was ALWAYS that this being is/was connected to my ex, and felt that the being would show up when my ex was particularly angry and/or focused on me, or when I happened to be dating someone else (the being would show himself to these men). Surprisingly, I personally never felt fear over the being -- except for the one time he charged into my room, and that was simply because he startled me. Otherwise he's always just hanging out on the periphery, as if scoping out the situation. I'm married now -- to a great man with very strong protective energy -- and rarely see this being anymore. But once and awhile...he shows up.

My ex was odd. He was deeply intuitive. He was also an incorrigible alcoholic (bad combo) and liked sedatives. He had always claimed a strange ability that I never believed in, until the day he used it on me. Essentially, he is able to make people do what he wants (mind control). Not always, the ability is sporadic; he recognizes that a window of opportunity has opened and, if he wishes, he can control the actions of others. I disbelieved him categorically, until one night he made me do some strange things -- and on my end, it felt like a compulsive desire or need to do certain things. He later told me what he had done. That unsettled me.

He also claimed to once have rendered himself invisible to people searching for him. I thought he was just telling tales, but I am not so sure anymore. He said it happened only once and he was deeply afraid and defensive and kept saying to himself "I am invisible, I am invisible". The people looking for him opened the closet in which he was hiding, looked straight at him with the lights on, and didn't see him.

He espoused no religion. Grew up catholic. Late at night he would start ... channeling. I'd find him sitting up in bed talking to "his other self" who was a lion in another dimension, and explaining rather complicated facets of dimensionality and existence. When he woke he didn't remember. So...some freaky stuff.

Anyway, thank you for your insight. Out of all the comments, yours clicked the most with me. Mahalo!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well I am of scottish decent. Also I know for a fact that my ancestry reaches deep into druidic roots.

I myself have seen many weird things and written some threads on them or talks about them in comments.

Anyways, these beings are aliens. The ones i am encountering anyways.

The best way to explain this. Is you have to understand that if mass is shooting at each other fast enough it does combine or explode. Now depending on the functionality of the mass. As all mass is created at some point from black mass/energy. We know that you can create these particals through experiments such as the partical collider.

Now this very same thing happens in us and everything that has a pulse. There are different methods to create this energy but the most relivant to us humans is a nervous system. This one tends to create a more complex organism with in depth self conciousness rather than symbiotic consiousness which we see from plants.

Plants are very much aware like we humans are, But as noted. They have a different system for tapping into this unknown energy. The process of electricity (impulses) firing into our neurons creates rifts of black holes, A process similar to it. It combines these impulses into memories with both visual and physical sensations.

This is how a soul is created, in a very scientific and spiritiual way. What ever we come in contact with has influence on our *Astral body* and our physical body. The astrial body is the accumalitive energy of these trapped memories. This is why when you do great evil in your life it Stains you almost permenantly.

There is no *light work* one can do to rid themselves of something as permenant as a sort of *spirit Genetic Imprint* But, you can cope. Anyone can cope. Its just you. Its always been you. No one is Judging you or can Judge you and condemn you but you.

This is why in spirituality and concepts of creation we speak of such things. Because of their vast importance and their chronic ability to send souls into Oblivion if they do not know such things.

Now how does this tie into the Alien beings? Well these processes of Matter/energy clutter are the very same that create the world around us, You me everything. And everything that seemingly does not exist. What is a dimension? Simply when one energy repels another. For a given reason. Be it that the mass has qualities of super density *Scales of planets combined but only visible as a tiny pin prick* Or be it the Positive and negative charge of a recently created energy from the void. As its shapeing and deciding what it will be it tends to be quite Chaotic in these choices.

This is why we see such beautiful scapes such as nebulas and gas star nurseries forming.

All of these elements reguardless are formed from the 4 primal elemental states.
No matter what the element compsition is. It will be under influences of HEAT COLD and EVIROMENT (atmosphere and surroundings) These influences cause any such matter to take these froms Unconditionally.

Fire ( light) earth ( Solid mass) water ( liquid) wind (gases) Now what are these dark beings? Well we discussed out matter is created, from processes of combined matter. We know that firing protons. Into neurons ( the brain) Or the partical collider. We know that it condenses it to the point where the physical elements are not dense enough to resist the postive and negative of black matter and they negate completely. Because the scale is so great. This is why dark mass/energy seems to not exist and be ourside our *reality*. This is the cause.

So if you are encountering a genuine pitch black being. You are encountering a being of combined mass. Probably the equal ammount of suns and planets. But this mass is not Planets nore is it stars. This mass is Memories. Information. Therefore. These beings are seemingly pure consiousness to adegree. They also havea physical body. But this physical body assumes the form of black mass. So it exists outside of our realm Until they *will* themsleves the memory of particals, certain elements that exist. example gold, a humanoid body with pale skin (like the being i saw) Im sure the gold transformation would require a lot of spirit knowledge. As well as mastery. Its not impossible. Just extremely difficult. So that's why these beings appear as shades. Simply because its the easiest form to assume . Since their mass is super condensed. They have to displace it somewhere else. But point being is these beings are truly accended.

Accended into a realm of condensed matter and energy. Which thrives in sychonistiy with ours. As ours relies soely on the Under world to survive. Life and death. Gods of the Underworld. The term Underworld is Used because the mass density... Meaning its Heavier. But still displaces everywhere. Lords of the underworld are Lords of life and death itself.

And these worlock,witches,psychics,prophets. What ever you want to call them. These people specifically are called upon by these entities to share information, to learn certain aspects of mysticsm. The passing on of information is very important. And we need connections. People who can cope with the emotional telepathy of these dark beings. They do not speak with words, only in dreams. But in person they bomb you with feelings.

They can share memories with you in your sleep. And often test you.

Now as for biting off Isis's head. You called her satan. So she was mocking you. You bite her head off. Instead of asking her for knowledge you called her Satan.

So she allowed it in such a dream scape. When you later realize that, That dream or what you said was not who you called who.

And in any truely evil scene. You would be cut every night over and over. Have everything in your house go missing that you would be looking for. Planters smash, cups break. And sounds keep you up at night constantly.

As well as dreams of being dragged by your foot from you bed or anything relating to such violent scenes. If Dark beings are involved. Its either A) you have a curse hex put on you and the being as well as the initiate human who is targettting you both feel you have done evil, Either in Karma or Darma. For a person who lives a life blissful and ignorant will surely have their world rocked.

The more you understand these processes of creation and how everything is One, how everything is connected. And came from the same source. And that the next level is not something tangible. Water earth fire or air. It is non of these. Because these elements change to frequently. The only element that lasts seemingly an eternity is the etheral element. And these etheral elements are highly condensed mass or energy.

Im sorry if this upsets some people. But when people say the light is the way. They are reading directly the words of Satan. The light is only a metaphore which has been tampered. In reality. The light only means its like a light house on the ocean. You follow the light house. It does not mean that the light house defeats the darkness around it. Surly it cannot. The light house only shines in one directly for so long. And is consuming energy just to keep the condensed mass from taking up your sight. So the light bounces off atmospheric particals of oxygen nitrogen and carbon aka Air. Which lights up. The darkness is not chased away. That is only a silly philisophical conclusion.

But, condensed matter and energy in the interior is burning hot light. Why wouldn't it be? You have stars being sucked into black holes and being spat out as tiny black dots. Surely there is a fire hotter than a thousand suns inside these capsules. And this is where we get into the topic of Hell. And why the black beings are associated with hell hounds and hades. Is because of all of this. And why the underworld is burning. All of this.

Its knowledge passed down but has been tampered. I am giving you the unedited cut of what the bible should of told you.

Now the fallen angels are aliens as well. And they were created for the sole purpose of being the messengers between the dark beings and us. But they grew greedy of the fact that humans were being granted immortality by these dark beings whom where their creators also.
They got really really pissed off. So pissed off. They came here and raped our woman to try to pry immortality from us. In doing so created Giants. These Giants roamed the earth killing and pillaging.

The dark beings saw this and took the form of lions and Murdered them. When *Satan* the fallen angels saw this. They swore death on all humans and defied God. They then decended from the skies and reigned fire by hauling in huge asteroids using gravity tech from their fleets.

The planet has been ruined countless times because of this war over immortality. You can see the obsession with immortality. Religion. The governments annoucements for defeating old age through viral gene therapy.

These fallen angels still have not cracked the code. And the funny thing is Its partically hidden in RH negatives. Which are unclonable. Its virtually impossible for them to extract the full human genome code for all of us to pin point what gene allows accension.

What gene creates Us. Humans and makes us, us. Who are so inter-changable between conversions.
We all can become accended but it will take chambers in order to activate the condensed mass into a creational form which would recondense our physical bodies with the astral without destroying your consiousness. You cannot just meditate and gain accension. You must go through chambers.

This is the reason why there are so many ruins around the world. And why secret military missions are sent. Wars are caused. To pillage ruins and such. Looking for these chambers and relics left over.

But they will not and cannot get close to these chambers. They are protected by these Dark beings most of the time. Or by traps.

Anyways, Since you read all this. The being may pay a visit to you again at some point but the experience will be much different. Or it will leave you alone altogether. Either way. People need to know that there are no random creatures steping out of unknown realms which have no reason to exist ( Does not create in the physical nore does the physical create in it, People just have these dumb ideas that a world exists on the other side 'Just because' lol )

Next time try asking to see its saucer. I saw one, Shouldnt be that hard
. BTW the beings im in contact with are from Orion and are directly associated with the Egyptian gods Anubis bassette Isis Osiris And Horus.
These are the good guys ; ) Ba'al is the Babylonian god, An owl or serpent.

And these 2 factions. Lions/wolves vs owls/snakes has been going on since... well since i told you about their choice to invade and strip immortality from us.
And here they are again. The greys/Nordics. Avoid them at all costs. because those are the ones who will actually take you onboard. And youl have all kinds of dreams of being on a craft. Ask any dark alien contactee. Personally. Never happened to me or most the people i talk to...
edit on 12-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Actually people have been reporting seeing random clowns for years so you are not alone.

You can find a couple of stories here

Supernatural Clown

That'll get you started on searching for more information.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Can you provide some additional details to your description of this marionette-mouthed clown? Pretend you're reporting this joker to the police and they want a super-detailed description.

Can you give us info like skin color and texture? Maybe eye color? Did it have hair? What kind of clothes did it wear? How tall was it? Was it skinny or fat?

I would love to see a sketch of this thing if you are capable enough to do a simple drawing for us.

I don't doubt your story in the least, but I think some additional details would help. Very creepy and entertaining story nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

edit on 13-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: double posted

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brigidshine
....... the ex was *not* brain injured when we began our relationship.

Annnnnd......the plot thins.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boderm
Strange clown? Being seen around you?

No, definitely not real.

Sorry.

--
Seriously?? why are you mad trolling? you've said the same in thing in the last 5 threads, what are you up to? too easy though, I got you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join