It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Clown Being Seen Around Me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I dated a really troubled guy a few years ago. He had a head injury and a huge problem with alcohol: this is a bad combination. As this man's alcoholism intensified and his brain injury worsened (as a result), weirder and weirder things started to happen around him, and then, also around me. For example he awoke one night to find three beings at the foot of his bed, two of them humanoid (a man and a woman) and one markedly alien-like (and short). They told him if he didn't stop his behavior he would die. There was another time when he didn't recognize his very good friend and thought he was an intruder, and promptly beat the cr*p out of him. And then there was the time he started jerking into spontaneous yoga positions -- while in his sleep. When he didn't/doesn't even know yoga.

Point is...he just became a very dark, very disturbed man. Of course I ultimately dumped him.

However, around the middle of our on-again, off-again relationship I started sensing a dark presence around me -- a lot. My daughter, a medium herself, once went upstairs to her bedroom, glanced toward mine and saw a man in a leather jacket with a perfectly round head and a marionette mouth, with big, black eyes, staring at her from my doorway. Shortly after this I went out on a date with a cop -- talk about a pragmatic shoot-'em-first unbeliever -- and at some point while in his car he turned to me to say something and then nearly choked. He grabbed for his gun, then stopped himself. He said he'd turned to say something to me but saw a grotesquely round head over my right shoulder -- with a marionette mouth and big black eyes. Almost verbatim to what my child had said.

Fast forward two years and now I'm married to a fantastic (new, thank God) man. Last year I take a trip with a friend while he stays behind to fix up the house, and while working in the kitchen he happens to glance behind him and sees a freakishly round headed man with a marionette mouth looking down at him from the top of the stairs. Now, my husband is a scientist and left-brained all the way, making it a wonder he'd ever marry a professional intuitive (though he accepts and supports me). He is also kind of a honey badger. He doesn't care about ghosts in general and even if he did, I doubt he'd be afraid of them. Except he was afraid of this round-headed clown thing.

My ultimate conclusion leads to my subsequent question: I don't think this round headed clown guy is about me at all. I think he is connected to my former head injured boyfriend. It's fairly well accepted in metaphysics that inappropriate drug use and abuse of alcohol (and vice in general) blasts huge holes into your auric bodies, rendering you vulnerable to a variety of things, not the least of which is external persuasion and even invasion, spiritually. After checking for patterns I noticed this spirit showed himself to the two serious men I dated after the ex, and to my child (who hated the ex).

My question is: have any of you ever had someone ELSE'S attached entity somehow attract and attach to you? If so, what did you do to rid yourself of it? I think I have ultimately done so (ridded myself), but I am interested to know if anyone else has ever experienced anything as bizarre as this and if so, what they did.

Thanks!
Crys
edit on 10-7-2013 by Brigidshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Some women baffle me.

Why date someone off and on when you know they are bat poop crazy?

Why keep it going?

Is it just the need for someone to semi care about or care for you?

Or are you just stupid?

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Brigidshine

Point is...he just became a very dark, very disturbed man. Of course I ultimately dumped him.

After reading your OP, I don't think you should have dumped him...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Some women baffle me.

Why date someone off and on when you know they are bat poop crazy?

Why keep it going?

Is it just the need for someone to semi care about or care for you?

Or are you just stupid?

Just saying.

Well, your perceptions are hardly germane to this post.

Having said that, the ex was *not* brain injured when we began our relationship. Several months into it he got into a motorcycle crash and much of the following time I spent attempting to help him rehabilitate and regain his faculties. This proved to be impossible and so I left. Thanks for implying I was/am stupid -- but I am not. I simply don't abandon loved ones when they are hurt.

I assure you, I don't "need" anybody to care for me. After I gave up the notion that I could save that poor man, I opened my heart to the Universe's next great thing, and, right on time, it came. I don't regret trying to help someone I deeply loved, and again, this post was about the entity manifesting possibly because of him -- not about your perceived lack of sense on my part. Which was totally inappropriate to imply in the first place. Just sayin'.

Crys

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

After reading your OP, I don't think you should have dumped him...

Why?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I've seen him too:

On a serious note, maybe its time for a ritual for you to completely emotionally detach from this guy. No entity attached to him can find you with out some emotional attachment from you, either positive or negative. Forgive and forget.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You read this thread didn't you? (see my posts)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In your mind just give that clown a great big smash in the head with your imaginary baseball bat and then pick up what is left, put it in a box and seal it and then store it away in an imaginary safe (for which you will throw the key down a deep well!... Make any sense?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 10-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tridentblue

I've seen him too:

On a serious note, maybe its time for a ritual for you to completely emotionally detach from this guy. No entity attached to him can find you with out some emotional attachment from you, either positive or negative. Forgive and forget.

Like seriously, OMG, seeing that head freaked me out. This entity walked into my bedroom once, too -- I was sitting there writing and in he walked through my door and then stalked angrily to my side of the bed and then leaned over me. It scared the shart out of me. The top of that picture, I guess just the roundness, immediately reminded me of him.

You're right about the ritual, thank you for reminding me of this. In Hawaii there is a ritual called Ho'oponopono which I think is what's absolutely called for. The ritual literally cuts all energetic ties between you and any person or entity. I need to do this!

Crys

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

In your mind just give that clown a great big smash in the head with your imaginary baseball bat and then pick up what is left, put it in a box and seal it and then store it away in an imaginary safe (for which you will throw the key down a deep well!... Make any sense?

Yes it does. Reminds me of the Berkeley Institute's visualization of the shattering rose. It actually works, so thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

This happened to a friend of mine.
They decided that eating it was their best option.

It did not come back.
However my friend said that it " tasted funny !"

( sorry; could not contain myself )

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

You are probably not gonna like this

but I'll tell you anyway

You are like a raw computer processor, powerful little thing, but you have NO FIREWALL

not yet anyway

I have no doubt you are spiritual person, meaning you are aware of other dimensions

But you also don't take time to contact GOD, or even better in the name of Jesus.

You need to call upon God to vanish the bad spirits from your vicinity,

Put on an a firewall, get power from God into your hands

COMMAND THE EVIL OUT

Spirituality is not just Kumbaya all day long. Jesus himself was a stern character. Not aloof jokester type

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Sorry ...
On a more serious note; tell this "thing" to just leave.

Tell it that is not welcome and to leave you and your family and friends alone .

Be firm, as it is your domain - but try not to be provocative.
Respect is universal....

It has no place in you're life .

My Wife made this call with ' black shadows ' and it worked .

edit on 10-7-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
Sorry ...
On a more serious note; tell this "thing" to just leave.

Tell it that is not welcome and to leave you and your family and friends alone .

Be firm, as it is your domain - but try not to be provocative.
Respect is universal....

It has no place in you're life .

My Wife made this call with ' black shadows ' and it worked .

edit on 10-7-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

Thank you. I have done that, and aside from that one time it does not appear to me -- just people around me at certain times. My sense is that this ex still has intense, distorted and extremely focused feelings about the situation with me and directs them at me from time to time -- then here comes Round Head.

I have saged, I have done "vibratory maintenance", I have certainly prayed.

Good to know your wife faced it and won.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK

But you also don't take time to contact GOD, or even better in the name of Jesus.

You need to call upon God to vanish the bad spirits from your vicinity,

Put on an a firewall, get power from God into your hands

I don't take offense. I will agree my firewall might be a little depleted -- I'm not huge into elaborate protection rituals but perhaps I ought to step up my game a little bit, for sure.

But I do take time to contact God. God is centric to my entire existence, and I daily speak to, work with and draw from Source with a good deal of awareness. The reason I have no fear of Round Head is because I know that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I know that to be true to the letter.

My main issue was having an entity show up to harass people who my ex didn't or wouldn't like ... and whether others had experienced it and handled it.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I've just gotta say...

I read a lot of things that unnerve and scare most people but rarely does anything that I read give me the creeps.

But this post has officially given me the effin' creeps...BIG time.

Not so much the story overall, just the visualization of the thing that you described that's been following you around...my mental image of it is just too creepy.

You've officially scared the unscareable. Props to you!

Now get rid of that creepy S.O.B.!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I generally stopped where you mention that your daughter is a medium, they have proven IMO to be fake.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Sceptics have invited Sally Morgan to demonstrate her ability to communicate with the dead in a specially designed test

If she thinks she is a medium then why don't she take up James Randi's challenge?

en.wikipedia.org...

Have you in the past taken drugs? Hallucinogenic drugs? No offence intended.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
I'm sorry, but I've just gotta say...

You've officially scared the unscareable. Props to you!

Now get rid of that creepy S.O.B.!

Hey, I get it, believe me. I'm not afraid of spirits, but turning around to see a dude like that is just plain terrifying.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
I generally stopped where you mention that your daughter is a medium

Have you in the past taken drugs? Hallucinogenic drugs? No offence intended.

No offense taken. No, I do not do drugs. Neither does my daughter, and she saw it. Or my cop date, who saw it. Or my husband, who saw it. All clean as a whistle.

As for my daughter being mediumistic, I don't care whether you believe it or not. As to your perceptions of me and this recounting, I also don't care whether you believe it or not. You are clearly not the target demographic I was aiming for when posting this.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Damn, that sounds creepy. I'm not really sure how to help you. Another poster suggested firmly telling it to leave and never come back. I agree with that. Perhaps you should burn some Sage in the house as well? From what I've read, that may help in banishing it. Don't take my word for it though...

Perhaps you should message Woodywitch? She's seems rather knowledgeable about this sort of thing. I believe that she's a practicing witch and Paranormal Investigator, and has been for years. It's just a suggestion.

I hope you get this sorted out. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Fantasy and fiction it is then, no problem

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join