It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation of climate change made easy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Explanation of climate change made easy

Climate change is BS.

There, my example is even simpler.

Ever hear of something called the "ice age"?
But no, that never happened. The Earth's climate doesn't change.

I'm NOT denying climate change, the climate changes ALL the time. My problem is that its supposed to be man made, what a load of BS.
If man is the cause of climate change then the following should and would take place.

1. The manufacturers of white goods - that's fridges freezers cookers etc, should be forced to produce products that last a minimum of 20 years. At the moment they DESIGN them to last just five years.

2 Vehicles should be designed to last 20 years without constant need of spare parts. Perfectly possible, but it hurts profits.

EVERYTHING is designed to have a short life, and if those who rule us really believed that man is causing a climate change then just doing the above on all products WOULD reduce our usage of materials and reduce our carbon output by at least 75%.
If YOU really believe man is the cause of a climate change then I suggest you go and tell our leaders they are incompetent because points 1 and 2 above are the first and most obvious things that should take place.

And please don't tell me that would hurt the economy because if a climate change were real the economy would be irrelevant..
edit on 10-7-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Ok, I see what you're saying. Good points, they certainly can produce goods that last, take that old refrigerator that's still running. A good old diesel truck, another.

It's definitely NOT manmade. Except perhaps we just made things worse by nuking our atmosphere or sending the space shuttle up which might have helped destroy our ozone.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join