It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Threat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It's not a personal attack it's an observation , I refer to the OP as in the opening post not the poster .

Fair enough.

You are correct .

That's a shame. It was the Golden Age of video games. Prior to everything becoming a "hyper-realistic, immersive 3D experience". Sierra made some classics...

Given Blue Book's track record that doesn't surprise me .

Me either. Blue Book was a joke of legendary proportions.

I didn't say that was what is happening but it is a theory just as ET being responsible is , I would say the terrestrial explanation is most likely but can't rule out an extraterrestrial explanation .

I tend to agree. Many folks feel it is a related phenomenon. I still find it interesting that, after several decades, no one has really solved the bovine excision mystery.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllenBishop
I tend to agree. Many folks feel it is a related phenomenon. I still find it interesting that, after several decades, no one has really solved the bovine excision mystery.

I read somewhere the explanation for the mutilations was tracking of radioactivity from nuclear tests, which seemed plausible.

The reasoning was the locations, the black helicopters and the organs etc removed would be the places where radioactive materials would accumulate.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AllenBishop

That's a shame. It was the Golden Age of video games.

I just checked it out , now I understand

I had a Sega master system and later Mega drive so Sonic and Alex Kid were my level in the 90s .

I still find it interesting that, after several decades, no one has really solved the bovine excision mystery.

I used to be into the whole ET Cattle mutilation thing but as time went on I read reports of Helicopters being seen or heard before Cattle were found and then the theory about Government testing for radiation it just seemed to make more sense than ET doing it , why would ET put them back where they got them ?

I find it interesting that Cattle mutilations were first reported in the late 60s with very precise cuts and a lack of blood at the scene , at about the same time the first working lasers were being used for eye surgery , one would assume the military would have more cutting edge(pardon the pun) laser scalpels around that time .
Of course its not proof of military involvement but it could be an indication of who is involved .

I can see why the Government would put them back , to propagate the ET story , we are becoming aware how the US Government have used peoples belief in Aliens for their own covert means over the years and I feel this may well be another example of that .
I would love to be proven wrong

edit on 10-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

Thank you for that. I can come across as very strong in my opinions based on something subjective. But the kicker is, I was there. I know what I felt and these people are making out like I'm insinuating it because of a religious 'bias'. One that, at the time, I did NOT have.

I can only recall what happened. I can't understand it, only how it made me feel. If it was a simple misunderstanding on my part, then why all the panic attacks and the night terrors, as well as the OCD and numerous other things. It just doesn't go away. I've learnt to deal with it now, but it took a while. All I'm saying is, if these people haven't yet experienced this phenomena themselves, they should be careful what they wish for. Added to that they should understand that these 'craft' have an agenda. One that seemingly isn't in our interest.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I believe that the otherworlders that occasionally visit our planet, consider the major governmental powers that rule our planet, as a danger to the human population on our planet and elsewhere. I'm talking about nuclear war and proliferation of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons --- including the destruction of our planet --- induced by human caused climate change, toxic chemicals and whatever devious ideas that TPTB have up there sleeve. You talk about demons? TPTB...that rule or planet, are the real demons. They are the ones you'll have to be afraid of...not some alien race that is probably curious and concerned about our headlong race towards self-destruction.

The only path that the otherworlders have shown us to follow...is the self righteous path towards non-imperialism, humanoid equality, along with a visual promise of technological energy power sources that we can only think about --- how the otherworlders can achieve such technological feats of grandeur.

Cheers,

Erno
edit on 10-7-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

If they're concerned, why not disable every nuke on the planet? Or beam them up somewhere real high? Better yet beam the psychopaths who rule us away....

Their motives can't be ascertained because they're too secretive. And it's a rule I use that good intentioned 'beings', or people, don't hide things from you. They don't give grandiose displays of superiority either. UFOs do.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Joneselius --

Text 6- Don't give to dogs what belongs to God. They will only turn and attack you. Don't throw pearls down in front of pigs. They will trample all over them.

Matthew 7

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I used to be into the whole ET Cattle mutilation thing but as time went on I read reports of Helicopters being seen or heard before Cattle were found and then the theory about Government testing for radiation it just seemed to make more sense than ET doing it , why would ET put them back where they got them ?

I find it interesting that Cattle mutilations were first reported in the late 60s with very precise cuts and a lack of blood at the scene , at about the same time the first working lasers were being used for eye surgery , one would assume the military would have more cutting edge(pardon the pun) laser scalpels around that time .
Of course its not proof of military involvement but it could be an indication of who is involved .

I can see why the Government would put them back , to propagate the ET story , we are becoming aware how the US Government have used peoples belief in Aliens for their own covert means over the years and I feel this may well be another example of that .
I would love to be proven wrong

Totally concur, gortex. Hey, do you remember a thread on here at least a couple years back that linked a govt website that had ton of white papers? It changed a lot of folks mind about the mutilations. I'd really like to find that site again if it still exists.

I was fascinated by the cattle mutilations as well. Once that website came out many folk turned up papers on how cows were being studied for widespread radiation data. A few of the papers mentioned that the cattle couldn't be those kept on military bases, but had to be from a cross section of extant cattle populations across a wide range of places. 2nd and 3rd generation cows were even of importance.

Hadn't thought about the concatenation with the advent of lasers. Great thinking as usual.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So let me get this straight? Everyone would feel safer if these advance ufo were of military origin that poeple so usually fear and try to get every piece of evidence to prove it so corrupt, while they would be scared out of their mind if they were Alien or E.D while the main theory behind is they have been around for thousands of years, and are just strictly folklore now?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
What threat? IF we are being visited and they wanted to destroy us they could and would have.
Maybe the reason they do not want to be known is because people still have backward thinking that they are demons. Would you want to make contact If a good portion of people will try to send them back to an imaginary hell? I wouldn't.
Also maybe they have a star trek type mantra where they will only make contact If we pass a certain level in technology.
But please stop this demon talk It is embarrassing to all human kind.
Oh and Aliens If you read this thread forgive them because they are brainwashed but don't worry many here on earth have passed this backward way of thinking and will accept you all as fellow universe dwellers.

Well that was a breath of fresh air

I have to wonder at what point the "Demonic" handle got attached to aliens?
People just don't seem to realize that if there's life on another planet then we are aliens to those on that planet. Does that mean we are demons?

I'm a little concerned about your intentions with that cat

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Much of what you state as your perception that UFOs exhibit both physical and non-physical attributes, has been written at great length by Jacques Fabrice Vallée (to name one) for the past thirty years. You might certainly enjoy reading an entire book (or an entire collection) premised on your own interpretation of the data.

I would simply suggest that if an extraterrestrial civilization had the ability to visit Earth from light years away, one might consider the possibility that there is a likely link between ubiquitous cosmic forces and the corresponding technology to utilize it for long distance travel that is efficient enough to be prudent. Being as such - economical and safe, this would open the possibilities for science and social studies worthy of a quick and painless trip to the tiny blue planet for exploration and cataloging or any number of leisure causes.

The world is filled with cynical doomsayers who take their opinions from people with personal agendas that benefit no one.
edit on 10-7-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
everyone needs to read the life and times of michael prince every conspiracy all in one

www.concienciaradio.com...

it raped my mind

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
reply to post by supermarket2012

Thank you for that. I can come across as very strong in my opinions based on something subjective. But the kicker is, I was there. I know what I felt and these people are making out like I'm insinuating it because of a religious 'bias'. One that, at the time, I did NOT have.

I can only recall what happened. I can't understand it, only how it made me feel. If it was a simple misunderstanding on my part, then why all the panic attacks and the night terrors, as well as the OCD and numerous other things. It just doesn't go away. I've learnt to deal with it now, but it took a while. All I'm saying is, if these people haven't yet experienced this phenomena themselves, they should be careful what they wish for. Added to that they should understand that these 'craft' have an agenda. One that seemingly isn't in our interest.

You are very welcome, and for that very reason is why I felt the need to interject.

Personally, I am not a religious person, and although our viewpoints probably differ very much in some aspects regarding aliens, there are TWO things we have in common:

1) Direct experience with the UFO/Alien phenom
and
2) An overall extremely negative , lasting impression regarding the beings we came into contact with.

Now, as I said, I am not a religious man perse, but I AM spiritual.....and I DO believe that some beings/people are extremely good natured, and some are wicked in their approach to life and other sentient beings. The greys who abducted me , they were NOT good natured. I won't go so far as to say they were evil.....but I know 100% that isn't wasn't my well-being they were particularly concerned about. From my experience...they seemed to be lacking in empathy in general....almost as if those big black eyes of theirs were a representation of the dark, heartless nature these beings seemed to posses.

Oh, I guess there are THREE things we have in common. We BOTH realized from our DIRECT experience, that these beings were not entirely physical....and more multi-dimensional than anything else. Of this much I am completely certain (although i wasn't always.....it became clear as time went on, and more and more of the experience and memories came back to me.)

I don't claim to have it all figured out....if anything, having been abducted leaves far more questions than answers....that is most certain. I really don't appreciate what they did to me, as I mentioned, it turned my life upside down, and has left many negative consequences up until this very day. Who knows, maybe some day there will be proof that our government allowed for them to abduct us, and I can sue the government. Someone (or something) NEEDS to be held accountable.

But yea....when I saw other people on here question your ability to decipher whether or not these beings had good intentions or not, and whether or not they were "good" or "bad"....I knew I had to chime in. It is SO extremely easy for someone who hasn't been abducted, or had a direct experience with these beings ....to try and tear apart someone's credibility and say "Well, how could you POSSIBLY know they weren't good?"

I'll tell you this.....I sincerely hope no one has to endure (or remember) the terrifying and humilating experiences some of us have gone through.....but if you ever have to...you will probably come to a similar conclusion.

For the record, as i stated in my previous post....I am only speaking on MY experience. I personally believe there are probably MANY different intelligent beings that interact with humans....some who really care about us, some who perhaps really have bad intentions for us....and some who perhaps are neutral.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

reply to post by boymonkey74

I'm sorry I'm embarrassing you, but I was THERE. I felt what this thing was. I was right in front of the bloody thing. Literally. I'm not lying to you.

It wasn't nice, it just wasn't. The only word I have to describe the feeling is pure evil. That's all I have. The reason I went on my spiritual 'journey' was to try and fit that 'feeling' into my worldview. But I couldn't, it always came back to pure evil. Sorry if that's embarrassing to you.

Just to step in and defend Joneselius, I think I understand what he's talking about with these feelings he experienced. One time when I was hanging out at a local "haunted" location with a bit of history behind it, I had an encounter with what I assume was some sort of spirit. It was probably the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced. I was actually so terrified I started crying. It's not one of those creepy, something-behind-your-back feelings you might get when walking through the woods at night; it was a very intense, oppressive, overwhelming evil. And no, it wasn't just a feeling. There was a loud "war drum" sound accompanying it that was heard clearly by me and my friend, coming first from a distance but then seeming to surround us. It sounded kindof like this drum from 3:18 to 3:23. I don't really think it can be imagined until it is experienced firsthand. The fear of whatever I encountered followed me for quite some time afterwards. I really don't want to use this word in relation to my experience, but it does seem that "demon" would be an appropriate description of what I encountered.

Anyway, this thread is very interesting and I have also been somewhat of the belief that at least the "greys" are "demonic", or at least some sort of spiritual/super-physical beings.
For anyone who is familiar with other posts of mine, I'm very much not a Christian, so I have no ulterior motive in saying such things.

I need to get to bed so I can get up in the morning, but I will definitely be back to finish reading this thread and contribute more.
edit on 11-7-2013 by trollz because: typo

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'd like to see the papers you speak of. This reminds me of conversations I've had with a friend of mine who is a gubmint contract worker. He is sent all over the world on clandestine missions many of which involve cattle or buffalo. He didn't tell me much about it - only that it involved Anthrax research. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Maybe some are evil and some are good? Then again, how can we even tell? Does a cat think we are evil when we chop its nuts off? Or plunge a needle into its skin to inject lifesaving medicine? I guess you have to judge the situation based on what you know at the time. And remember, even though we have no way of knowing if they understand completely, we always still talk to the animals and tell them that we mean no harm and we are trying to help and we have to do this because of such and such... So a lack of communication and explanation could be an indicator of malevolence...

Some say there is a law that prevents them from making contact...so why are so many people visited and abducted? If they were law breakers they would've been stopped by the galactic community in the past 59+ years.

If some UFOs landed everywhere tomorrow, how can we know if they just arrived from far away to rescue us, or if they are the same ones we have been seeing? Maybe the aliens here on earth are spreading a fear campaign so that when our rescuers get here we will reject them...

Maybe they legally own us or some of us, like cattle... They allow us to live here with the humans, but they can come down and get us for whatever purposes they see fit. They just can't allow any regular humans to see them.
I don't know...but I have a strong suspicion that there are at least two different.types of humans... I don't mean color or race, but just a different sort of human among us. Some may know their origins and why they are there, and some, due to some accident or circumstances, gets lost, or just the genes get mixed in, like if a special human has an affair with an earth human, but is not a part of the childs life and essentially disappears (it happens a lot especially back before facebook it was not as easy to find people and not everyone tried as hard, some mothers just decided to move on or found another man who was willing to step in) and then the child is left on its own, feeling different but never knowing why.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Joneselius

They will be different...demons can not and never have existed, Aliens most probably do but If they are in our space time...well that is not provable at the moment.
I hope If they do come down (aliens) they do not meet people like yourself who are afraid of different things...even alien things because If they do we are all ficked.
Take your demon talk to a suitable thread eh?

"Demons can not exist".
This is such an ignorant thing to say... You're talking about things that would have been in existence for untold amounts of time before you, and that, by nature, exist on some super-physical level of reality. It would be like a person from the dark ages proclaiming that viruses don't and can't exist, simply because they don't have the ability to see them. Viruses were around and killed people long before anyone knew what they were... But people not knowing what viruses were didn't stop them from being killed by them.

"Aliens most probably do"
I agree. But from my viewpoint, I can also equally say that "spirits most probably do exist". This is not only because of my beliefs regarding them, but because I have experienced legitimate spiritual phenomena on multiple occasions. What you should do is try to see things from everyone's potential viewpoints, and in this way, you will open your mind a bit more.

"I hope If they do come down (aliens) they do not meet people like yourself who are afraid of different things"
I'm not afraid of extraterrestrials, greys, demons, spirits, whatever. I welcome interaction, despite the fact that I've had a very negative experience at one time. But even though I'm not "afraid" of them, I still have the impression that I implied in my first post in this thread, that at least the greys may be what is described as "demonic". This isn't due to some fearful state of mind, but rather a personal point of view from which you are unwilling to see.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyabizness3
everyone needs to read the life and times of michael prince every conspiracy all in one

www.concienciaradio.com...

it raped my mind

Can you explain it a little better? Why does his name sound familiar? If I have to download something to my phone I at least need a little more than that... So, if you don't mind...if you could just, rape my mind with some of those details then that would be just great.

If you are unsure of what to mention, I'll provide a short list of questions...

Does he say aliens are demons?

All conspiracies in one? Ok, how does JFK assassination fit into it? The Vatican? 9/11?

I saw a thread on this 2 1/2 years ago, when was this written?

What time period does it cover? 0 AD to present? 3000 B.C. to 2009 A.D.? Just a man's life from birth to death? Or what?

In fact, maybe you should be making a thread on this instead of posting all over creation about it. But I hope your thread will be more than just a few half sentences... I wanna see you really share what it is you like about this book! Reach deep within yourself...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

reply to post by gortex

And I'm not allowed to tell you that what you think are aliens could, in fact, be something completely different? Fine, deny ignorance.

I refer you to my original question , why can't an Alien just be an Alien , why do you have to tar them with YOUR religious beliefs , why are we wrong and you are right ?

I get pretty tired of people of religion who tell me what to think just because their religion tells them what to think .

Not everyone here who is talking about aliens being demons is a Christian, or even religious. I'm very much NOT a Christian. I have a strong aversion to Christianity, and yet I am willing to admit that I believe some things from within it to be true. The idea of the existence of spirits and demons is one of those things. My beliefs are based on things I've come to understand from my own experiences, not because they're what other people told me to believe.
I understand that, if such things exist, and are able to manifest physically in some way, they could appear in various forms. No, angels are not winged humanoid figures or little flying babies. They might appear as something that would seem insane to you... A giant tornado covered with eyes. A 6 foot tall crow wearing a crown and sword. We are conditioned to attribute human characteristics to things we don't understand, like spirits, but the fact of the matter is they are nothing like us. A non-physical force, a consciousness, will not by nature say to itself "OH! I exist! I must make myself appear like a human body!". It is not far-fetched at all with such an understanding to believe they could easily appear as a flying machine, i.e. ufo.
Spirits are not like human beings. Their motivations, goals and desires are not the same as those of a person who may only live 80 years. Their workings may have been going on for millions and millions of years... One small, seemingly inconsequential appearance may just be part of a larger game spanning the course of the entire human race. One little visitation might result in someone being slightly more likely to be open to extraterrestrial contact, and they might start a conversation with someone else who then decides to read a book about new-age mysticism. These are the subtle ways in which spirits may be working in the world, and people dismiss such things as fantasy due solely to ignorance and unwillingness to believe things above themselves.
People apparently like to imagine that if spirits, or demons, were real, they would just come out and show themselves for what they are and parade around like they own the place simply to satisfy someone's curiosity or lack of belief. That's not how it works. What exactly does everyone expect?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

There were approx a thousand ufo sightings last month alone, and whatever the truth is, the phenomena is not going away.

1 million stars are created every hour, space is infinite, and to believe that we are alone is plain stupid. People think in a very blinkered way and don't consider a multiverse and various other dimensions too, with intelligent entities that have figured out how to create time tunnels/portals - Al bielek describes how the govt./NSA have found out how to do this back in the 40's. Using discernment is the key.

A couple of things annoy me recently.. People who do not research enough..will listen to a 5hr video for 5 minutes, and make an assumption on that basis, or decide that the mainstream media is all they need to know.

And secondly, the police state in which we live, how Snowden has told us all that every form of contact is recorded.. (what next? are they going to enforce cctv in every room of our own homes?) ..and what do people do about it "THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!! ....oh look..Andy Murray's won Wimbledon". How can there be any sympathy for what happens to us, when we won't help ourselves?

I have heard of pending disclosure, I have heard of a "faked" invasion that's really the govt.

The rabbit hole is so deep, it's hard to see the truth anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join