It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Threat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

If it wasn't an alien you have gone way off topic, this is about Aliens not demons...go and find a demon thread eh?
In fact Iam calling BS in one post you say they are aliens then they are demons make up your mind eh?
edit on 9-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllenBishop

Originally posted by Joneselius
I'm under the impression that they're demonic.

Their clandestine way of remaining hidden is tragic. They're not benevolent and a benevolent force would not hide itself.

I've stated, time and time again, that "goodness" doesn't operate under cloak of darkness. It has no reason to.

Batman was good...he operated under the cloak of darkness.....
I could see when "Good" would need to hide itself whilst doing its thing..when "Evil" flourishes.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

It DID bother me, at the time.

It bothers me when I think of it sure, who wouldn't it bother? It's not like I walk around all day saying to people, hey listen to this..... Curb your psycho-analysis bullcrap.

I'm perfectly sane, I hope. I do live in the real world and I'm VERY attuned to the murderers in the world. But seeing as this THREAD was about, you know, UFOs I thought it relevant, okay? Go on, psyche analyse me some more...... To clarify it for you. It does bother me SOMETIMES, because it DID happen and it's impossible to experience something like that without it bothering you. But it doesn't dominate my life. It caused me problems, yes, but I'm over them. Got it?

link   

reply to post by boymonkey74

I'm sorry I'm embarrassing you, but I was THERE. I felt what this thing was. I was right in front of the bloody thing. Literally. I'm not lying to you.

It wasn't nice, it just wasn't. The only word I have to describe the feeling is pure evil. That's all I have. The reason I went on my spiritual 'journey' was to try and fit that 'feeling' into my worldview. But I couldn't, it always came back to pure evil. Sorry if that's embarrassing to you.

Maybe it was mad at you. How are we supposed to know that this being didn't have a very understandable beef with you? Do you really suspect that people are really going to just take your word that something that stood in front of (oh, the humanity) and did not harm you... is pure evil, when we have the sense to see what pure evil is.

maybe the being just didn't like you and maybe he was better at casting impressions than most people.

maybe I wouldn't like you either if i were standing right in front of you but maybe you would see what you want to see and would just never allow yourself to pick up on how I really feel.

Extraterrestrials are doing nothing to you. Why can't you just leave them alone and practice what you preach?

link   

And therein lies your problem, you think they're different.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What? It wasn't an alien, that's what I'm saying.

I'm sorry I thought this was an Aliens and UFOs forum .

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

What are you even talking about?

I saw a UFO not an alien!? I said the UFO was demonic. Dude seriously at least read my posts. It didn't stand in front of anything, it was in the air. I didn't feel any ill will toward it in the beginning, I felt nothing but excitement, it was when it started doing what it did I changed my stance.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

And I'm not allowed to tell you that what you think are aliens could, in fact, be something completely different? Fine, deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

They will be different...demons can not and never have existed, Aliens most probably do but If they are in our space time...well that is not provable at the moment.
I hope If they do come down (aliens) they do not meet people like yourself who are afraid of different things...even alien things because If they do we are all ficked.
Take your demon talk to a suitable thread eh?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by gortex

And I'm not allowed to tell you that what you think are aliens could, in fact, be something completely different? Fine, deny ignorance.

I refer you to my original question , why can't an Alien just be an Alien , why do you have to tar them with YOUR religious beliefs , why are we wrong and you are right ?

I get pretty tired of people of religion who tell me what to think just because their religion tells them what to think .

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

What are you even talking about?

I saw a UFO not an alien!? I said the UFO was demonic. Dude seriously at least read my posts. It didn't stand in front of anything, it was in the air. I didn't feel any ill will toward it in the beginning, I felt nothing but excitement, it was when it started doing what it did I changed my stance.

You mean to tell me that you do not even know who was driving the damn thing and you have already concluded from this experience that aliens are evil demonic creatures.

That is insane. Purely insane.

I hope for the sake of innocent people and victims of the world that you never get jury duty.

you are obsessed with demonizing something you didn't even see. God help you.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Demons can manifest as ANYTHING THEY WANT TO. Stop calling me insane, you're starting to annoy me.

If a demon wanted to look like a UFO it would look like a UFO. Who says it needs a 'driver' at all?

Keep you character assassinations out of this, I haven't insulted you once. This discussion is over. For those who keep asking me why I can't accept aliens exist. Guess what, I BLOODY CAN. Not once did I say I couldn't. Deny ignorance.

I do believe aliens are real, and I believe demons are too, I also think if demons wanted to they could pretend to BE ALIENS. I hoped you'd put that together. Clearly I was wrong and I apologize for the confusion. Hopefully that'll clear some fog at least. I don't need to be in a different thread because to me aliens could very well be demons. Especially if they're all secretive and evasive, like they ARE.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You think I'd try and fight one? I'd run, I'm not an idiot.

I wouldn't harm anything, I said earlier I'm Christian, I abhor violence, as much as I do putting others down. I wouldn't attack them, I'd ask them simply one question do you know Jesus Christ, if they said no, I'd say good day and walk away. Simple as that. I'm not going to go all Jimmy bandit and kill something I don't understand. I couldn't kill a demon if I tried.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You would ask them that?

Sorry dude why would they know that? maybe they have their own gods, maybe they know the answers the real answers, not answers made up by men, maybe they know god?
That is why you fear them really you are afraid of what answers they have and are afraid your faith is based on lies.

One more point I didn't say anything about fighting them...you and your mind filled some blank in to do with that.
edit on 9-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Demons can manifest as ANYTHING THEY WANT TO. Stop calling me insane, you're starting to annoy me.

If a demon wanted to look like a UFO it would look like a UFO. Who says it needs a 'driver' at all?

Keep you character assassinations out of this, I haven't insulted you once. This discussion is over. For those who keep asking me why I can't accept aliens exist. Guess what, I BLOODY CAN. Not once did I say I couldn't. Deny ignorance.

I do believe aliens are real, and I believe demons are too, I also think if demons wanted to they could pretend to BE ALIENS. I hoped you'd put that together. Clearly I was wrong and I apologize for the confusion. Hopefully that'll clear some fog at least. I don't need to be in a different thread because to me aliens could very well be demons. Especially if they're all secretive and evasive, like they ARE.

You've already passed the point of annoying me. So you don't like it? Well maybe you should think about how annoying it is to see someone come in here for umpteenth time and call aliens demons with the absolute flimsiest of evidence. You didn't even see an alien and now you are an expert saying they could show themselves as anything.... but nooooo, you're not sick.

I guess everything that is bad in this world, is aliens, right?

Have you ever stopped to think for one tiny little split second that this may very well could have been the governments hologram experiment? noooo, of course it's aliens because that was the first thought that jumped into your head and they can be anything they want... says you... because you know so much about their "mysterious ways" It's all so very clear to YOU... these baffling mysteries.

I'm not assassinating your character because I don't even know who the hell you are.

I think you should take it as a piece of advice in your own best interest.

Seek help.

Have you ever even stopped to consider who has the biggest motive in producing a hologram carrying the vibes meant to scare the population? No, apparently not. Just continue flushing critical thinking right down the toilet and the world is just going to be peachy.... like it's always been. Not.

Speaking of which, if they can appear as whatever they want ... Then what in the world makes YOU think this planet does not belong to them and is INDEED "their space" If what you say is correct, then they can do anything they want here and it is YOU who are trespassing... and they haven't gotten rid of you yet.

Not only have they not gotten rid of you, you continue to speak out about a mysterious dangerous foe that could come upon you and take the form of any threat it wants to pose as.... yet before even knowing for sure that they are guilty as charged, you continue to demonize this threat that is astronomically bigger than you are and with no consideration of consequences.

Real smart.

You have GOT to be kidding me.

Why don't you cough up your real motives in this thread because I now believe that you are just talking smack.

edit on Sun Jul 14 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Joneselius, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you did indeed encounter this UFO. After reading your description of the object, my conclusion would be that you reached your conclusions based upon fear of something you have no knowledge of and could not explain. It did not fit within your normal frame of existence. I believe that fear of the unknown is one of the strongest reasons for the formation of religion. Your fears have even sent you in that direction. I don't blame you for being fearful in an encounter of that nature. If it happened to me as you describe, I would have been awe struck and frightened as well, because I would not have known what to expect from the object. There is just no frame of reference.

You felt it was demonic? Why? Did they talk to you or communicate in some way that made it clear they were "evil" as you said? Your conclusions are based upon what you "sensed", or saw. That shimmering has been reported with other sightings. There is no way we know what that shimmering represents. It could simply be a part of their technology that renders these craft silent, or able to maneuver like they do, or be able to pass through atmosphere without disturbing it, or causing sonic booms, etc. We have little or no idea what kind of technology would allow for craft to move through interstellar space, or inter-dimensionally. That being the case, that technology could be manifested in ways that would appear frightening. We can only speculate. The truth is we have no clue.

edit on 9-7-2013 by birdhead because: mis-spelled words

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
All three of these look like demons but only one is.

This is a demon

this is an unknown creature

This is an alien

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have read most of the classic UFO books and Most of the current (and in between) I really liked the Jacques Vallee books a lot, "messengers of deception" that book is a must read for the OP's questions.

And, "Passport to Magonia", should be on everybody's UFO book must read list ., and "The Threat, by David Jacobs"

I've read tons but, still don't know what the heck is going down. Demons? type 5 civilization? no one knows (or if they do they ain't talking)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Nicely written and well-presented thread, OP.
If they exist, and I tend to think so as well, then I feel we have every right--and even a responsibility--not to trust the sneaky buggers unless proven otherwise.

I do see, I think, a recent turn in the number of folk that are moving away from the ETH in favor of a more inclusive explanation that can account for the variables. Vallee hoped, and even predicted--that 20 years down the road or so from when the Interdimensional Hypothesis was proffered that acceptance would grow.

When I hear folk talk of the modern UFO age as starting with Kenneth Arnold and then proffering the argument that these civilizations are probably eons ahead of us in evolution, it makes me wonder why they seem eager to dismiss the fact that the phenomenon has been reported throughout recorded history.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
S & F OP. I find the debate over the extraterrestrial hypothesis and inter-dimensional hypothesis, to be one of the more interesting debates in the UFO phenomenon.

When I look into the past history of the occult and it's connections, then look at the similaries with what abudctee's and witnesses have encountered - it's there to see quite plainly. I'm often amused, because I'm rather certain if this phenomenon is happening today, then we can probably be sure, it was happening way back when to.

I don't see why it's so difficult to accept culture and actually look at history and really try and discern what our ancient ancestors were trying to convey to us. In all of these stories, one thing rather stands out to me. We are not the only intelligent sentient creatures in existence. This is across all cultures and beliefs, not one fails to mention the beings from the heavens. Now today, we have a phenomenon that is indicating - we are not the only intelligent sentient creatures in existence. Uhhh... duhhh.. When is it that any religion - EVER - claimed otherwise? So yeah, I get where they are coming from, religious folk. They've accepted ET (heavenly beings) as part of God's creation, since the beginning. Everyone else is playing catch up and simply playing semantics claiming - oh we're talking about a "different" phenomenon. Well - that I believe - is up for debate.

They are another being, not human. Regardless of whether it flew billions of light years to get here, or gathered up enough energy to project itself into our reality from a field of reality we can't perceive - regardless - it's still an ALIEN. As to their motivation - well - in that we have to look at testimony to. Abductee's for the majority - seem to me, to feel threatened by certain beings that they encounter. Ignoring this aspect of the phenomenon, in favor of imagining them as benign or merely observers, is taking a rather big leap of faith in them. Aliens that is. IMO.

Semantics. Oye.

Peace,
Cirque

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join