It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not just your usual HAARP Thread. Strange Jet Stream Patterns.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
A good website I like to go to is US Drought Monitor. It will show a map of hydrological levels for the country. Right now the entire east coast and the states bordering the Mississippi ( on both sides) are showing no signs of drought. The western states, that's a different story although they aren't as bad as in years past.
The northeast has had some very wet conditions in June and its been like a channeling trough from the Gulf like in some years past, maybe not as bad with the worst being along the coast to New England.
Tornado activity has been quirky. A very early outbreak, then a long quiet stretch, then a short extremely intense burst, now a quiet stretch again.
Heat has been terrible in the west and midwest, the east has been warm and had a hot spell but not a severe one.
They like to hype hurricane activity so its hard to say if we'll have a bad year or not. I don't expect any serious storms until late August or September. Theres a small one they're hyping.
Will we get a drought or dry spell in August? Or have an early Autumn?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That's ambiguity for you! another clipped answer.

No, that answer was short and to the point, unless someone can show me it can do those things.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HAARPwatcher
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Misinformed? Maybe, but it is my belief that weather modification through the use of Haarp and other means is, and has been being used. I do like how this thread is progressing and I'm encouraging anyone and everyone to dispute the Haarp conspiracy theory because it makes for good conversation.

OneHuman: Nice link about the Radar Spike. I hadn't seen that one.

Now I know a lot of people especially scientists believe that any sort of haarp weather manipulation is not possible especially since the wave transmissions they are sending up are frequencies that are only supposed to affect the electrons in certain portions of the ionosphere depending on the electron density of that particular portion. My feeling is that the radio waves are also affecting the electrons in the air the waves are passing through causing the troposphere to bow upwards. When this is happening the air in the jet stream would have nowhere to go but to change directions and find the path of least resistance causing weather patterns to change.

This is the reason why I theorize this, though I currently have no way of testing this theory.

However, I do have a link to a PDF file that is a pretty good read for people interested in the auroral projects going on and want to learn more about the ionosphere. Aurora Project

~HAARPwatcher

edit on 9-7-2013 by HAARPwatcher because: fixing spelling errors

I dont believe that HAARP affects the weather. I feel safe saying a majority of people that are aware of what HAARP is also dont believe that it affects the weather. And there is no evidence that proves that it affects the weather in any way, shape, or form.

That being said, I will give you a load of credit for one thing - you are stating what you believe, and that this is what you theorize. I can absolutely respect that this is the idea you have, even though science has shown you to be wrong so far. The pit that many HAARP theorists fall into is one of proof. They start posting grand statements like "Here's proof that HAARP controls the weather!" or "I have proof that HAARP is a weapoon!" and they obviously get nowhere with it.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As far as I understand, the jet stream is playing up due to the warming of the arctic. Polar ice is declining rapidly and with this, more solar radiation is absorbed into the arctic ocean which raises air temperatures. The jet stream is a result of temperature differences between polar and warmer air masses further south and runs along this convergence driven by the Coriolis affect. As the temperature difference becomes lower, the jetstream becomes weaker and more erratic. This is what has affected the UK's and other Northern hemisphere countries' weather over the last few years.

My opinion is that it is a natural cycle of warming and cooling but this is the first time we have had the scientific know-how to record and monitor it.

There is no evidence that HAARP can affect the weather.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Misinformed? Maybe, but it is my belief that weather modification through the use of Haarp and other means is, and has been being used. I do like how this thread is progressing and I'm encouraging anyone and everyone to dispute the Haarp conspiracy theory because it makes for good

~HAARPwatcher

I'd say Definately misinformed. As for weather modification I'd say by HAARP no, but by other means yes. Then again it's against the UN to use weather as a means of war not that that would stop them trying anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Aye, there is no proof of this theory because frankly it's quite hard to get scientific equipment up into the troposphere of the earth above the haarp facility, "but" I am going to make it my new project to start monitoring the haarp data more closely once (and if) the website ever comes back up to compile evidence for you guys, and I'll make sure to keep you posted.

~HAARPwatcher

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Aye, there is no proof of this theory because frankly it's quite hard to get scientific equipment up into the troposphere of the earth above the haarp facility, "but" I am going to make it my new project to start monitoring the haarp data more closely once (and if) the website ever comes back up to compile evidence for you guys, and I'll make sure to keep you posted.

~HAARPwatcher

I certainly hope you're not talking about the HAARP status site that was an admitted farce, by none other than the guy that actually created it.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

If by HAARP site I mean, www.haarp.alaska.edu/... are we talking about the same?

~HAARPwatcher

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Misinformed? Maybe, but it is my belief that weather modification through the use of Haarp and other means is, and has been being used. I do like how this thread is progressing and I'm encouraging anyone and everyone to dispute the Haarp conspiracy theory because it makes for good conversation.

OneHuman: Nice link about the Radar Spike. I hadn't seen that one.

Now I know a lot of people especially scientists believe that any sort of haarp weather manipulation is not possible especially since the wave transmissions they are sending up are frequencies that are only supposed to affect the electrons in certain portions of the ionosphere depending on the electron density of that particular portion. My feeling is that the radio waves are also affecting the electrons in the air the waves are passing through causing the troposphere to bow upwards. When this is happening the air in the jet stream would have nowhere to go but to change directions and find the path of least resistance causing weather patterns to change.

This is the reason why I theorize this, though I currently have no way of testing this theory.

However, I do have a link to a PDF file that is a pretty good read for people interested in the auroral projects going on and want to learn more about the ionosphere. Aurora Project

~HAARPwatcher

I dont believe that HAARP affects the weather. I feel safe saying a majority of people that are aware of what HAARP is also dont believe that it affects the weather. And there is no evidence that proves that it affects the weather in any way, shape, or form.

That being said, I will give you a load of credit for one thing - you are stating what you believe, and that this is what you theorize. I can absolutely respect that this is the idea you have, even though science has shown you to be wrong so far. The pit that many HAARP theorists fall into is one of proof. They start posting grand statements like "Here's proof that HAARP controls the weather!" or "I have proof that HAARP is a weapoon!" and they obviously get nowhere with it.

HAARP and Weather are mutually exclusive. HAARP ONLY has an effect in the ionosphere, a near vacuum. The electromagnetic properties that HAARP propagates through the atmosphere ONLY manifest their intended effect in the ionosphere, because it is a near vacuum. You should read up on why a near vacuum neon gas tube illuminates from externally induced electromagnetic influence, as well as understand why the aurora cannot penetrate any lower in the atmosphere.

So, as you have both said, you cannot prove that the weather is affected by HAARP. It is a statement without foundation because we can certainly prove that HAARP cannot affect the weather, and that is just pure scientific fact. I do believe that anyone can believe anything they want, however, when it comes to reality or fantasy, which one would you want to hold on to, going forward?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I'm not questioning HAARPs ability to affect the ionosphere. I'm more concerned about the layers below the ionosphere and the space gigawatts of radio waves have to travel through to get to the ionosphere, as well as, after the ionosphere is heated what is sent back into the atmosphere below.

HAARP zaps the ionosphere where it is relatively unstable. A point to remember is that the ionosphere is an active electrical shield protecting the planet from the constant bombardment of high-energy particles from space. This conducting plasma, along with Earth's magnetic field, traps the electrical plasma of space and holds it back from going directly to the earth's surface, says Charles Yost of Dynamic Systems, Leicester, North Carolina. "If the ionosphere is greatly disturbed, the atmosphere below is subsequently disturbed."

This comes from the website greatdreams.com/weather/weather_manipulation.htm that has a lot of good information about weather modification. I know it may be a far fetched theory, but it's of great concern to me if it's ever proven to be true.

~HAARPwatcher

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by charlyv

I'm not questioning HAARPs ability to affect the ionosphere. I'm more concerned about the layers below the ionosphere and the space gigawatts of radio waves have to travel through to get to the ionosphere, as well as, after the ionosphere is heated what is sent back into the atmosphere below.

HAARP zaps the ionosphere where it is relatively unstable. A point to remember is that the ionosphere is an active electrical shield protecting the planet from the constant bombardment of high-energy particles from space. This conducting plasma, along with Earth's magnetic field, traps the electrical plasma of space and holds it back from going directly to the earth's surface, says Charles Yost of Dynamic Systems, Leicester, North Carolina. "If the ionosphere is greatly disturbed, the atmosphere below is subsequently disturbed."

This comes from the website greatdreams.com/weather/weather_manipulation.htm that has a lot of good information about weather modification. I know it may be a far fetched theory, but it's of great concern to me if it's ever proven to be true.

~HAARPwatcher

You have to understand that these are low frequency waves that do not, and cannot excite any gas molecules in the atmosphere, as well as water vapor itself. They are transmitted through the atmosphere just like any other radio wave. They require a vacuum to release its respective energy. If you think that this could cause problems, consider all of the high frequency radiation that is transmitted in the lower atmosphere.

High frequencies, with sufficient energy behind them, can indeed heat up any gas, however, they do not because , they have such low power. The effective power in HAARP's signals are high, however the frequency is very low, measured in Hz. Even then, the normal radio background in the atmosphere that is used for communications , would have much more of an effect on the atmosphere than HAARP could ever have, which is almost zero.

Also , consider a doppler weather radar, high, square wave frequencies, with power measured in kilo and even megawatts. They have negligible effect on any atmospheric phenomena, but they would fry you to a crisp if you were standing in front of the radiator.

Science is your friend, stay the course.

I
edit on 10-7-2013 by charlyv because: spelling where caught

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Haarp has been down since at least mid May.....

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by balanc3
Haarp has been down since at least mid May.....

As far as we know, the website has been down since mid-may.

~HAARPwatcher

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
HAARP is an awesome psychic target. Every time I went back to it I'd hear the Blue Danube waltz in my head. And the energy there with the repeating shapes tends to make it come through well.

I have no idea what it's being used for but it's cool. I don't think our gov't has any reason to harm us with it. Being able to control the weather is a significant military advantage, let alone possible survival need in the future. Dunno if that's it's use or not.

Of course, human bodies are affected by frequency as is all life, and who knows the effects there, if any.

I watched several movies and read some stuff on this way back in like 1993 -- Tom Bearden was really the leader of getting "scalar weather engineering" stuff into the public.

Regarding the jet stream, there were some science mag publications about jet stream anomalies (mainly it dropping low and tearing up areas, microcells or something like that, like a tornado limited to the region of a couple hundred foot radius) back in the late 1980s, and there was more about it in the mid 1990s. So anomalies with the jet stream have apparently been going on for quite some time.

edit on 4-9-2013 by RedCairo because: I just realized how old I am OMG.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
www.theweatherspace.com...

USA should expect something the following days or month, why its total red? Its from official page, it is not manipulated!
edit on 29-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Ploutonas
www.theweatherspace.com...

USA should expect something the following days or month, why its total red? Its from official page, it is not manipulated!
edit on 29-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

Not exactly an official page. Their information has been shown not to be trustworthy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.nws.noaa.gov...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join