It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Ever I May Roam I Meet Someone From Home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

I'm glad to know that other folks run into people they know far from home besides me! The world is not such a big place after all!

Off topic: Hope you and the tribe are doing well! I know you've been busy gardening!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

It has been a long running phenomenon in my life, and a welcome one. I always traveled a lot and kind familiar faces are always welcome. This being up here today makes me wonder who I will be running into soon honestly.

The tribe is well, sun tanned, bruised and blond streaked. We have been very busy putting the gardens in and playing baseball, now it is fishing season. Our first round of guests just left and I am taking a mental break before I get ready for the next round in a week.

And, I followed your advice. It worked out for the best. Thanks again.

Now you need to travel north so we can run into each other!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Hopefully we will run into each other! The hubby does work on one ship that has home ports in Hawaii and Alaska, but so far he's only done work on it when it has been in Hawaii (his boss flies me to visit him there if he gets stuck more than a month). The boss has already sworn an oath that if they ever have to go work on the ship at the Alaska port I get to go with them for the whole stay. If we ever get to go there I will fly to whatever part of the state you're in for a visit- pinky swear!

<< 1   >>

join