It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Warriors Of The Rainbow" There is only one human tribe, one earth.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

There will be terrifying mountains of ignorance to conquer and they shall find prejudice and hatred. They must be dedicated, unwavering in their strength, and strong of heart. They will find willing hearts and minds that will follow them on this road of returning "Mother Earth" to beauty and plenty - once more.

The only solution I know of ...

concen.org...

Fight on!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Thank you all for the great responses. It feels good knowing so many of you share this wonderful feeling of the Human Brotherhood! It warms my heart really.

To all the negative nelly's..... I hope you will find the answers you are looking for and live a happy love filled life.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

I was talking to my ten year old son yesterday, he said that if he had a time machine he would go back and help stop the endangered animals from being made extinct. I said that the best way of doing that would be to go back and prevent humans from evolving. He laughed, told me that I was being silly because to do so was a Time Paradox. Fair point.

Beautifully motivated thread, thank you.

That is one smart kid and you say he is only ten! Maybe the next Einstein!
To be young again and full of optimism and hope!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The response from all of you has been amazing thank you to all the U2U messages about love and light. I can feel the power we have together sharing one idea and manifesting it through LOVE.

It may take a while but we all know and can agree that this greed filled world cannot last, the machine will break. Who knows maybe Snowden is the one we have been waiting for to kick start the fall of the empire of money and greed, only then can we focus on bringing love back into our corner of the universe.

Keep up the good work to all the Warriors of the Light our time is now, the world is waking up at a faster rate a higher vibration if you will. Love, breath, meditate.

Love and light to you all!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Can see some of the warriors of the rainbow here

katehphoto.photoshelter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join