It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Warriors Of The Rainbow" There is only one human tribe, one earth.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello. This was the most beautiful thing I read today and had to share in hopes it comes true.

We are the ones we've been waiting for. If we're going to change anything, first you must believe the key is within yourself.

When the earth is dying there shall arise a new tribe of all colors and creeds. The tribe shall be called "the warriors of the rainbow" and it will put it's faith in actions and deeds.

According to this legend, the time has arrived for us to teach the world our ways. It is the last only hope we have for saving this world we live in. Read the legend below:

"Last century an old wise woman of the Cree Indian nation, named "Eyes of Fire", had a vision of the future. She prophesied that one day, because of the Yo-ne-gis' greed, there would come a time, when the earth being ravaged and polluted, the forests being destroyed, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, the fish being poisoned in the streams, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it would all but cease to exist. There would come a time when the "keepers of the legend, stories, culture rituals, and myths, and all the Ancient Tribal Customs" would be needed to restore us to health, making the earth green again. They would be mankind's key to survival, they were the "Warriors of the Rainbow". There would come a day of awakening when all the peoples of all the tribes would form a New World of Justice, Peace, Freedom and recognition of the Great Spirit.

The "Warriors of the Rainbow" would spread these messages and teach all peoples of the Earth or "Elohi". They would teach them how to live the "Way of the Great Spirit". They would tell them of how the world today has turned away from the Great Spirit and that is why our Earth is "Sick".

The "Warriors of the Rainbow" would show the peoples that this "Ancient Being" (the Great Spirit), is full of love and understanding, and teach them how to make the "Earth or Elohi" beautiful again. These Warriors would give the people principles or rules to follow to make their path light with the world. These principles would be those of the Ancient Tribes. The Warriors of the Rainbow would teach the people of the ancient practices of Unity, Love and Understanding. They would teach of Harmony among people in all four corners of the Earth.

Like the Ancient Tribes, they would teach the peoples how to pray to the Great Spirit with love that flows like the beautiful mountain stream, and flows along the path to the ocean of life. Once again, they would be able to feel joy in solitude and in councils. They would be free of petty jealousies and love all mankind as their brothers, regardless of color, race or religion. They would feel happiness enter their hearts, and become as one with the entire human race. Their hearts would be pure and radiate warmth, understanding and respect for all mankind, Nature and the Great Spirit.

They would once again fill their minds, hearts, souls, and deeds with the purest of thoughts. They would seek the beauty of the Master of Life - the Great Spirit! They would find strength and beauty in prayer and the solitude of life.

Their children would once again be able to run free and enjoy the treasures of Nature and Mother Earth. Free from the fears of toxins and destruction, wrought by the Yo-ne-gi and his practices of greed. The rivers would again run clear, the forests be abundant and beautiful, the animals and birds would be replenished. The powers of the plants and animals would again be respected and conservation of all that is beautiful would become a way of life.

The poor, sick and needy would be cared for by their brothers and sisters of the Earth. These practices would again become a part of their daily lives.

The leaders of the people would be chosen in the old way - not by their political party, or who could speak the loudest, boast the most, or by name calling or mud slinging, but by those whose actions spoke the loudest. Those who demonstrated their love, wisdom and courage and those who showed that they could and did work for the good of all, would be chosen as the leaders or Chiefs. They would be chosen by their "quality" and not the amount of money they had obtained. Like the thoughtful and devoted "Ancient Chiefs", they would understand the people with love, and see that their young were educated with the love and wisdom of their surroundings. They would show them that miracles can be accomplished to heal this world of its ills, and restore it to health and beauty.

The tasks of these "Warriors of the Rainbow" are many and great. There will be terrifying mountains of ignorance to conquer and they shall find prejudice and hatred. They must be dedicated, unwavering in their strength, and strong of heart. They will find willing hearts and minds that will follow them on this road of returning "Mother Earth" to beauty and plenty - once more.

The day will come, it is not far away.

The day that we shall see how we owe our very existence to the people of all tribes that have maintained their culture and heritage. Those that have kept the rituals, stories, legends and myths alive. It will be with this knowledge, the knowledge that they have preserved, that we shall once again return to "harmony" with Nature, Mother Earth and mankind. It will be with this knowledge that we shall find our "Key to our Survival".
www.birdclan.org...

Spread this message far and wide my fellow Warriors Of The Rainbow!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
When the eagle cries with its last breath, the mountain lion can not find home, and the hummingbird dies, then the Warriors will remember the promise of Great Spirit.

The animals will speak with us again and show us the right path.

Butterfly and transformation. Bat and rebirth. Whale and the knowledge of our ancestors will flow once more..together.

I believe we are awakening now.

Thank you for sharing this.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

Thanks, that was a great quote who is it by?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

That is simply what came from my heart when I saw your post.

I share the Rainbow Warrior message with all of my family, even though most do not believe.

Good luck my friend.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

The hardest thing to convince people of is the Truth.

Good luck to you too!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is one of those times I wish I had the power of unlimited flags.

I personally have started to take action in my community. I carry plastic bags with me most of the time and I pick up trash when ever I can. We take our son down to the Purgatory river to swim but before we play in the water we pick up a bags worth of trash. My son is learning to care for our mother earth. I always try to help out whenever I can if I am able. I never preach or ask for thanks. I want no credit or recognition for what I do. It is my hope that by just doing others will do as well. It works. Already in my neighborhood people are more aware of littering and flicking cigarette butts. The cigarette butts were everywhere here and now they are hard to find. Actions really do speak louder than words. Try it and you will see. You don't have to be famous to change the world. It is the small things that make all the difference. Great post!

edit on 8-7-2013 by SuicideBankers because: typo

edit on 8-7-2013 by SuicideBankers because: typo

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Rainbow Gathering video I have seen on YouTube. To be honest I'm skeptical that all of humanity will become one tribe. Because it seems to be more fantasy than realistic. Unless something with transhumanism is involved. That would be awesome.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What a wonderful message friend S&F . I hope this kind of thing spreads. It is the kind of message that should resonate with everyone, but we must allow everyone to awake from their "slumber" . Hopefully that time is soon. Everyday I see more people waking up.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008
They would be free of petty jealousies and love all mankind as their brothers, regardless of color, race or religion. They would feel happiness enter their hearts, and become as one with the entire human race. Their hearts would be pure and radiate warmth, understanding and respect for all mankind, Nature and the Great Spirit.

This is a Beautiful Manifestation Agent008 thanks for the share
it would be nice if the species matured to this level w/o going thru...

there would come a time, when the earth being ravaged and polluted, the forests being destroyed, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, the fish being poisoned in the streams, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it would all but cease to exist.

And so why cant the?

Optimistic views CAN drive manifestations from thought to the physical. Once again Agent008 thanks, as it shows the potential within mankind

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I was waiting for this thread.
Magnificent and wonderfully put together~ And you are correct Agent008, the time is nearing but not yet~ It's my understanding that the final nails are being driven and the time is coming faster than most would anticipate.

Many blessing my friend~

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I was talking to my ten year old son yesterday, he said that if he had a time machine he would go back and help stop the endangered animals from being made extinct. I said that the best way of doing that would be to go back and prevent humans from evolving. He laughed, told me that I was being silly because to do so was a Time Paradox. Fair point.

Beautifully motivated thread, thank you.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hello. This was the most beautiful thing I read today and had to share in hopes it comes true.

Spread this message far and wide my fellow Warriors Of The Rainbow!

I dont see anything good about this message! Sounds very 'new world order' to me. Destroy 99% of the planet and then the 'elite' that are still left alive get to start again without out any of us poor people around.

Id rather strive for a better planet while its still here than give up on it and let a few 'special' people start again after we and everything around us are all dead.

edit on 8-7-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

I dont see anything good about this message! Sounds very 'new world order' to me. Destroy 99% of the planet and then the 'elite' left alive get to start again without out any of us poor people around.

Id rather strive for a better planet while its still here than give up on it and let a few 'special' people start again after we and everything around us are all dead.

edit on 8-7-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Have you been watching? the animals are dying, even this last year it has been incredible, and we the people are all still here. The elite, the people and the warriors of the rainbow. The prophecy has already manifested, the rainbow gathers in all the quarters of the earth. Their was a world gathering here in NZ 4 years ago now, surely a different experience to the 10s of thousands that gather in the US but of like mind, a gentle heart and respect for mother earth.

We come together and speak of our journeys, warm our hearts in the embrace of our brothers and sisters, living simply and harmlessly on the land. A magic hat is sung around a circle (their is no hierarchy) coins provide the food that we share, a talking stick ensures that everyone is heard that wants to be heard, no one is in charge. Community and its working happens, the sick are cared for, wood collected, the food cooked with no electricity, no buildings just us people living simply embraced by the abundance of nature.

It is this experience that helps us find the way in everyday life, we became harmless and if we are all harmless then the earth and our animal brothers and sisters will flourish.

Mostly we try to change the world from the inside to any who decide to gather most likely the first words you will hear there in the open fields will be "welcome home"

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

thank you.

still crying.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

the gathering i went to a couple years back was an incredible experience. i wish i could have been there a few days ago for this years national gathering. my wife and i got married at a gathering. i cant express how happy i am to see that this topic is being discussed on here.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

"We are the change we've been waiting for."

So true. Love this, thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

the hopi indians

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If you want to change the world, for good or worse, you have to do so through power and control. That's why a lot of new age nonsense is just that--nonsense. People without names passively trying to impact the world, or hoping others will listen to them, is comical. Get into a position of influence, then preach this and live by this. That'll have the most impact. I like the ideals, just not the way most approach them.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money.

We are the Warriors of the Rainbow!

We have a Protector in Our Skies.
We all sleep under the same moon!
Our Keymasters lock the vaults with all our lies,
This One Tribe should dance to the same tune!

Whether we have taken to Heaven's skies,
Or we're grounded among the low,

We are the Warriors of the Rainbow!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join