It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. police seeking Adam Kokesh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Anarchist activist Adam Kokesh is being sought by Washington D.C. police after uploading a video that appears to show him open carrying a weapon in Freedom Plaza on the 4th of July. Appearing disturbed and threatening violent revolution as he loaded a shotgun (with what appeared to be birdshot), Kokesh seems to have crossed the line between peaceful activist and domestic terrorist.

Kokesh had originally planned to lead a march of up to 10,000 persons, openly carrying firearms as they crossed into the District of Columbia from Virginia; but Kokesh abandoned that plan after intense pressure from both supporters and opponents.

Does this guy ever stop? Just stop already. The more he does, the more he appears mentally unstable. So now he is technically a fugitive, or close to becoming one. Our very own modern day version of a Wild West outlaw. I feel sorry for anyone who is related to, or connected to this guy when the fire comes for him.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
While I might not agree with all of his methods or ideas, I can't hate on the guy for wanting to throw a wrench into the works.

I wish him the best of luck in pissing off the "authorities" and hope he doesn't get himself shot to death in the process.
edit on 8-7-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Me too good luck Adam i find this particular statement a fail i do believe your heart is true and i feel the anger too but no act of revolution can happen without an army, you may just find yourself stuffed over this bro

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Kill thousands of innocent people overseas and you are a nobel peace prize winner, load a shotgun in "freedom plaza" and you are a domestic terrorist. Makes sense.. I don't think loading a shotgun does anything for the cause, but I also don't think he is a terrorist.
edit on 8-7-2013 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Oh puhhleeease!! Stop with the melodrama, OP. Does anyone see the hypocrisy and double standard that one set of humans puts on a uniform and calls themselves government and is then exempt from DC gun laws? Ah, so I can put on a badge, carry a gun around DC and point it at other humans and tell them they can't have one? NIce, very nice.

If only more people had courage and balls like Kokesh, we wouldn't be sitting around drooling watching football and Kim Kardashian.

Keep doing what you do, Adam.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ive seen him speak already, years ago at a Ron Paul event in DC.

The man is a patroit and stout American in my op.

Sorry to hear he may have crossed the line and found a way to get arrested.(is that the plan?)

Mandella dosent work in America.

Sad but true.

Maybe if ya got time listen to one of his speaches on youtube.

At least video dosent prove the rounds were real. could have been blanks.

Powerful Speaker. Cause he's been there.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
Oh puhhleeease!! Stop with the melodrama, OP. Does anyone see the hypocrisy and double standard that one set of humans puts on a uniform and calls themselves government and is then exempt from DC gun laws? Ah, so I can put on a badge, carry a gun around DC and point it at other humans and tell them they can't have one? NIce, very nice.

If only more people had courage and balls like Kokesh, we wouldn't be sitting around drooling watching football and Kim Kardashian.

Keep doing what you do, Adam.

Kokesh doesn't have any balls. In the few months I've been watching his channel, ever since he proposed this "Armed Revolt" on the 4th of July, I have yet to see him keep one promise that he's made. I agree with what the guy in the video said. Sneaking into town before dawn and hopping out of your car to load a shotgun for 20 seconds is not "successful march," nor is it even a successful act of civil disobedience. It's just a crime.

If you want to see a guy with balls, someone who is planning a march on the Capitol for September 9th, someone who has the credibility and the authority to make a successful statement to Obama and his goons, including the morons in Congress, then you need to check out Chief Mark Kessler of the Constitutional Security Force.

Chief Kessler is an active duty police chief from Pennsylvania and I think that he might actually be able to bring some attention to the fact that the US government is filled with criminals of the highest order, that High Crimes and Misdemeanors have been committed against the people of the United States by the Executive branch, and the time has come for Congress to get off their asses and do something about it.

If the D.C. police, the feds, whoever, determine that Kokesh really did take a loaded weapon into Freedom Plaza (transporting it across state lines would be a Federal felony I believe) then one of two things are going to happen; Kokesh will be arrested and will spend the next few years cooling his heels in prison, or nothing will happen and we will know that he works for Obama as an agent provocateur.

Either way, now that he has uploaded this video, Adam Kokesh is yesterday's news. He will never be effective at anything ever again.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunchmanstan
Ive seen him speak already, years ago at a Ron Paul event in DC.

The man is a patroit and stout American in my op.

Sorry to hear he may have crossed the line and found a way to get arrested.(is that the plan?)

Mandella dosent work in America.

Sad but true.

Maybe if ya got time listen to one of his speaches on youtube.

At least video dosent prove the rounds were real. could have been blanks.

Powerful Speaker. Cause he's been there.

At Ron Paul's last even before the Republican Convention there was a flyer circulating that was put out by Ron Paul's people. It was a wanted poster featuring Kokesh's face with big block letters saying "DO NOT ADMIT."

Kokesh has proven that he will attach himself to anyone's coattails if it gives him more exposure, only he inevitably ends up betraying that person.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
While I might not agree with all of his methods or ideas, I can't hate on the guy for wanting to throw a wrench into the works.

I wish him the best of luck in pissing off the "authorities" and hope he doesn't get himself shot to death in the process.
edit on 8-7-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

And if that wrench ends up getting a lot of hot headed and ignorant kids killed? Would that be worth it?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IRockTheBox

At Ron Paul's last even before the Republican Convention there was a flyer circulating that was put out by Ron Paul's people. It was a wanted poster featuring Kokesh's face with big block letters saying "DO NOT ADMIT."

That was smart on Ron Paul's part. Cooler heads prevail, which negates Kokesh.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Kill thousands of innocent people overseas and you are a nobel peace prize winner, load a shotgun in "freedom plaza" and you are a domestic terrorist. Makes sense.. I don't think loading a shotgun does anything for the cause, but I also don't think he is a terrorist.
edit on 8-7-2013 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty sure all the people who went down in the airplanes on 9/11 never imagined those nice looking arab guys would end up killing them either.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
OP displays the current emasculated feminized spineless attitude TPTB have pushed.

anything at all that shows a backbone..."mental, crazy".. spoken like a true coward..

This man is DOING SOMETHING, leading by example... not worthless talk.

I applaud Adam, as a fellow Marine, although I am concerned with his safety.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dear OP, I don't think you understand Kokesh at all or what he is really about. He's not some lunatic running around crazed and out for blood. He believes in peaceful dissolution of the federal government through the power of states rights and reclamation of federally held lands by the states.

I assure you that while he can be overly obnoxious on occasion he is a very smart and well spoken citizen and loves America. He hates what this government has become and want's to see things changed, I know that while I don't agree with all of his views, I certainly can share that one with him.

Don't be so harsh to condemn his methods, at least he is doing something, which is more than many of us can say.

Edited to add: LOL at linking a "the truth is viral" video!!

edit on 9-7-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't really have an opinion of him either way. Like someone else has already pointed out though, there is no way that anyone can prove he used real shells. No one could even prove he used blanks, unless he fired it in the video. No proof of gun powder anywhere, period.

The only thing they could pin on him, is looking like he has a real gun and shells. I know in some places (or maybe most) it's illegal to make a toy gun look real (i.e. spray painting the orange tip black). Is it illegal in D.C. to be in public with what appears to be a real gun? If so, those are the only laws they can charge him with. The video doesn't prove anything is real.

If he gets off with some misdemeanors, that is why. Not because he's an agent provocateur.

Edit: Funny enough, I went to look up D.C. toy gun laws and found THIS

I wonder why Adam didn't decide to do that.
edit on 10-7-2013 by BanTv because: No love for super soaker rallies?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Real men don't need firearms.

Real men walk away until someone forces them into self defense.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Your comment is off-topic and quite frankly you're trolling. This thread isn't about your perceived weakness of gun owners.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunchmanstan

Kokesh has proven that he will attach himself to anyone's coattails if it gives him more exposure, only he inevitably ends up betraying that person.

Ron Paul's campaign staff sold out Kokesh and numbers of other grassroots activists. Those are the people to not be trusted. They are smarmy politicos of the worst nature, because they work on Liberty oriented campaigns, but seek to be the gatekeepers, and then sell out the candidate and the grassroots supporters to the highest bidder.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanTv

Your comment is off-topic and quite frankly you're trolling. This thread isn't about your perceived weakness of gun owners.

Perceived weakness? Of course you mean demonstrated weakness.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Well then I guess every nation and police force on earth are pretty weak. Why do police even need guns? Surely they can just be the bigger man and perform their duties defenseless. Why would a hunter need a gun? Why can't they just be the bigger man and starve to death?

Your comments are ignorant. To think no one should be allowed to own a gun is absurd. Absolute insanity. The only reason you don't need a gun to survive is because the mass-slaughter of animals happens for you. You are free to be defenseless, hell I don't even own a gun, but keep your stupid off-topic remarks to yourself. Our survival as a species and the reason you have a brain to think ridiculous thoughts with, is due to our use of weapons. I don't know if you got the memo, but murdering animals is how we survive. You can say 'blah blah vegan and supplements', but we can only survive that way due to technology and our advancement. Advancement that only occured because we used weapons to kill animals and protect ourselves. You know, survival instincts?

As I said though, your nonsense is off-topic. This isn't about whether or not owning a weapon for self-defense means someone is a weak person. Do you get no attention IRL? bawww I sorry

edit on 10-7-2013 by BanTv because: bawwwww

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanTv
Your comments are ignorant.

Trying to sucker me in aren't you.

I have evolved above flame wars.

Nice try.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join