It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained experience when I was a kid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hello all, I am new here and I want to share my "unexplained experiences" when I was a kid. I live in Hong Kong and have a nice family. Recently I gathered my courage and went to consult a licensed counselor and hypnotist. It was because I wanted to seek my "lost memories" when I was a kid.

When I was a kid, aged 6, I lived in an apartment with my parents. There were 2 rooms, one for me and my brother and one for them. I and my brother slept in Room A and my parents slept in Room B.

One morning, I discovered I woke up in Room B alone, and I remembered I slept in Room A last night. That morning, I found an extra accumulation of bone tissue sticking out from my left tummy. (My parents brought me to doctor afterward and received X-Ray scan, and the doctor could not explain the reason for this).

After that morning, I sometimes saw strange things in that room, such as strange black objects moving in the living room, my cousin cried in the midnight without reason when he lived in my room during holiday, and the lamp will change its form into triangular shape. I thought I was dreaming but sometimes I know I was awake because I could not sleep after I saw those strange objects and then, I got out of bed and go to school.

1 month ago, some images flashed back in my mind. I saw some fragmented images coming in my mind, about the night I was moved from my room (Room A) to my parents' room (Room B). I seek a licensed counselor and hypnotist in Hong Kong and have my checkup. After some sessions of counseling, the doctor said I was not being abused or having bad experienced from my parents and I was not hiding any bad experiences from my parents and brother. I can say I am quite happy during my childhood and now, I have a nice family and stable job.

The counselor suggested me if I really wanted to know what happened during that night, he may suggested hypnotizing me to recall that period of time. After days of considerations, I tried, and I saw some strange things happened during that night.

During that night, in my hypnosis state, I saw my parents with strange looking manner as if they were being possessed. They led me from Room A to Room B. Then, they pressed me on the bed, my father on the left and my mother on the right. Suddenly, the lamp started moving and changed into another form. It then moved to the floor and spin in a very fast speed, after few seconds, it lands on my tummy and I was unconsciousness.

I touched the bone on my tummy after I woke up from hypnosis. I shared this with my counselor and he looked puzzled, unexplained. I showed him my tummy also and he looked even more puzzled. He asked series of questions to make sure I am not suffered from mental illnesses. He then referred me to another licensed doctor and do checkup for me, he also said I am not suffered from mental illnesses.

I then called my parents and see if they remembered anything on that night. They said they have no memories on that. I also asked my brother (A father with 2 daughters now) and my cousin (An accountant who works in China) if he saw any strange objects in that apartment, They said "Yes" and they told me they hear strange voices too.

Is anyone here experience similar things before ? I cannot categorized this experiences as Abduction as I have not seen any little gray man or UFOs, I cannot also categorized this as demonic possession as I have no super power, seeing ghosts or any horned one. What is that then ? Two licensed doctors in Hong Kong told me I am not suffered from any abuses, mental illnesses, or other form of disorder.

The "extra bone" is still with me, and the doctor said "it is a normal bone tissue, but I have no idea why it grows like this."

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by marcotsang

During that night, in my hypnosis state, I saw my parents with strange looking manner as if they were being possessed. They led me from Room A to Room B. Then, they pressed me on the bed, my father on the left and my mother on the right. Suddenly, the lamp started moving and changed into another form. It then moved to the floor and spin in a very fast speed, after few seconds, it lands on my tummy and I was unconsciousness.

First, allow me to welcome you to ATS.

This sounds like demonic possession of your parents to me. Demons can also influence your mind to make you think you see things, like the lamp changing form and spinning. I don't know what could cause the thing with your tummy. That's really strange!

I then called my parents and see if they remembered anything on that night. They said they have no memories on that. I also asked my brother (A father with 2 daughters now) and my cousin (An accountant who works in China) if he saw any strange objects in that apartment, They said "Yes" and they told me they hear strange voices too.

Validation that you have an evil spirit or demon in that place.

Is anyone here experience similar things before ? I cannot categorized this experiences as Abduction as I have not seen any little gray man or UFOs, I cannot also categorized this as demonic possession as I have no super power, seeing ghosts or any horned one. What is that then ?

You don't have to have "super power" to have a demon, or an alien visitation. They are not prejudiced in who they choose to torment.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thank you. Your explanations were nice and gave me new insights.

I asked my mother about the history of that apartment. She said that before that apartment was built, that place was an old Chinese temple with spaces for putting bone ashes. Opposite to that apartment was a monastry of a Chinese cult. Perhaps the demonic forces were come from them ?

I remembered during the "Ghost Period" of Chinese (July of the Lunar New Year), I saw many strange black objects in the house.

But if that experience was from demons, that what was the cause of that bone matter ? That troubles me.......

Thanks again for your comments.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
ok.. now i'm either going to make your life a whole lot easier or a whole lot harder?

first of all.. let's play devils advocate here (and yeah, i used that terminology on purpose)

what you describe can easily be translated to a situation of (early-age) potential domestic/spousal abuse, even the (reluctance?) absence of any parental input is worthy of mere consideration in all that.. hypnosis is not yet understood.. interestingly here, we can draw further parallels to ritual abuse and so called false memory syndrome, etc but we don't need to get all sherlock holmes on that..

ok.. now the even better news

when i was very young.. i had a similar experience.. (one of many).. i remember clearly many details (of the very first event i can recall), i was able to get another person involved (my dad) before anything got out of hand that i can recall?, these were persistent events, we sometimes call these "night visitations" ..i can also have him (my dad) to this day, reluctantly confirm all this and many other strange related instances, such as a helicopter that was not a helicopter, and 'people' inside the house when there was noone inside the house (if this is making any sense) ...one day i will probably make a thread much like you've done here..

(and other such nonsense)... (and like) you seem to be offering here, other people can 'sort of' confirm the 'weird' stuff going on.. so, i can easily believe what you're saying..

there's a lot i really would like to add here but... just.... probably best not to? ..even right down to the supposed 'possession' of others, and the obscure involvement of an otherwise innocuous object that 'transformed' ...very peculiar..

what i would say to you though, is simply this.. "you're not dead"
(i know you can dig that, because of the way you've taken time to articulate your OP and so on..)

so just relax because there is nothing you can do to stop any of it and there is a reason a veterinarian sedates animals before working on them.. it is an unpleasant experience.. the 'thing' doing it (the vet) thinks the ends justifies the means.. the vet only has a partial knowledge of 'healing' per se, (if that is indeed what the vet is doing).. ..and this is all getting a little existential but the vet did not create the system the animal is part of.. it will be up to everyone to decide if these 'vets' are creators or created beings.

you probably don't really want to recall these things unless you want to really deal with them.. you will end up posting on message boards, telling people to read the bible

....read the bible

oh, and if it takes you "too long" to ever get to that whole bible mess.. just think about how i am posting this to you now.. there is no such thing as "coincidence" ...just know that there is something above those 'animal vets' and it even knows what happens to each and every single mere sparrow

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thank you.

Chinese do not practice any human sacrifice rituals, and our ghosts stories seem do not have similar rituals. However, I suggest the demons are go "global" ?

I discussed with my parents on those events in the old apartment, and they simply have no memories on that. I can sense they are not hiding anything as they are nice and kind parents with no bad habits or joining any cults. I also discussed this with my uncle and he said my parents are nice and no strange behaviors.

Chinese only burn papers and incenses to worship the gods and ancestors. This image shows what Chinese buy for offerings.

So what I encountered that day was extremely strange....Anyhow, thanks for your comments.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by marcotsang

the photo indicates to me all this "stuff" is engrained deeply in the chinese society and beliefs.. (akin to 'lottery' tickets) ..it is not my intent to disrespect the chinese culture, perhaps it is 'normal' to buy such material from a local corner store? ..i do believe western traditions are also gravitating to these same 'ideals' (..buying spirituality)

you may like to study up on ancestor worship, shintoism, the imperial court of the dragon, and the significance of incense, amongst other things.. (and use the bible for cross referencing) ..depending on how much you're willing to uncover in all this, i believe a much larger framework and context will be made apparent.

if you're willing to 'look beyond' the bible-bashing aspects of what i'm presenting here, i'm willing to type more..

top topics

join