It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving UFO & Visible Pilot seen live right now @ Google

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
I'm still trying to core the cow's arse. Anyone managed it yet?

Got it!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

that's amore

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Posted yesterday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow careful playing this game
crashed my computer .....so happy it didn't do anything serious GRRR !

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I let my 3 yr old daughter play this earlier, she loved the little alien. Thanks Google for keeping her amused for 30 mins

King

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Fun little thing!

66 years since Roswell eh

We're speculating elsewhere that the feather issue is a bug perhaps? Or of course, just a good old point 'n click red herring?

edit on 8-7-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
reply to post by DelMarvel

You'd be surprised. There are still a great deal of those who only strictly follow what's presented by the most mainstream media (i.e.basic cable TV). I tried tossing around random words/subjects such as Area 51, Dulce Facility, Roswell crash etc. towards various groups of people and it was if I was speaking a foreign language.

LINK.

As for the Roswell incident, nearly two-thirds of the respondents to the poll said they believed that a UFO crash-landed in a field outside the New Mexico town 50 years ago next month

And that's from a 1997 poll.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm a numbers guy so I'm wondering why Google is choosing to commemorate the 66th anniversary of the Roswell incident. Does Google celebrate it every year?

It's interesting to see the shift in attitude from the mainstream media towards Roswell. For most of my life Roswell was a fringe topic, but Google is reminding everyone about it today.

I guess I have to try the game now.....

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Google put the current UFO image to celebrate ...the 66th anniversary of the Roswell incident; that being...the report of seeing a UFO.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gfthree7

It seems they do, yes. At least, I recall one last year or the year before, before that they have had crop circles and painted images of UFO's and stuff for their logo over the same period. Seems they are either fascinated by the subject too, it makes up most of their hits or they have inside knowledge... !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join