It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Come Clean: I'm an Abductee!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Hi Brotherman,luckily I have seen such strange things,I can actually to an extent picture what you saw.One thing I have learnt is that although it can be frustrating+even somewhat hurtful if people flat-out can't or won't believe one-is this:If I had'nt seen the things I have,while sober as a judge-I would propably not believe me either.

I have come to realise,on the net folks usually don't KNOW one-eg that I get up at half past 5am to pack kids' school lunches,feed the cats,do laundry,feed the cats,chat with a fellow mother+wife over coffee+discuss the price of certain food,schools etc,feed the cats,do some gardening,feed the cats,catch up with one's hobby(mine's photography+photo art) feed the cats,check the freezer for what to thaw for dinner,feed the cats,the kids come home from school+its homework+yelling at them to stop bickering+get their dirty clothing in the washing machine,feed the cats,babysit an aquaintance's l'il girl,feed the cats,hubby comes from work+so we take a drive into the town to get necessities we're low on.Come back home,unpack items,feed the cats,back to the garden to move the sprayers+start dinner,see my l'il son takes a bath,feed the cats,etc etc A down to earth life,like millions+billions have to live+work out each day(except maybe the rest have less voracious cats:-D

People tend to think one is some weirdo or out of touch with reality,or hits the bottle,or handfuls of mother's little helper-if one admits to+talk openly about the strange life+experiences+visions+telepathies+sightings etc one has and still have.While nothing could be further from the truth-i am a real "boerin" at heart,a down to earth farmer's wife type although I don't own livestock.My shamanic worldview shows in practical ways.I have always managed to consolidate the metaphysical+spiritual/supernatural areas of my life with the practical,capable+down to earth.There is no compartmentalisation,all aspects form the cohesive whole of my life.

But I do understand if folks would read a thread of mine+gets a completely inaccurate,stereotypical picture of me-but that's their issue,not mine,you know?

Anyway yeah I digressed a bit,but my point being some things are so Fringe/Twilight Zone,that not many people could believe,and certainly not relate,or even picture it.Even to ourselves,some of the things we see+experienced are just gobsmackingly strange+puzzling.But as I said,I Can picture to an extent what you saw,for sure.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I dont tend to try and believe in to many things, I am somewhat of an artist myself I tend to delve more into subjective reality and also into realms of blunt imagery and accuracy. As a visual artist and as an inquiring mind belief one way or another tends to set limits on an idea because at that point I make a choice that I tend to believe is more true than the other when in fact the unknown has an equal probability of being the truth. Pontius Pilot "What is truth?" I did see something terribly strange in the sky and to be honest I dont know what it was and I know it wasnt the northern lights and I know it wasnt a satellite what ever it was it was meant for me to see, not to explain maybe perhaps seeing something peculiar is in the plan for inspiration ahead of faith in something you believe maybe I saw something that was meant for me

You better feed that cat

edit on 12-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

That's very interesting and really makes you think. In my mind I truly believe UFOs of some unknown nature have visited earth, but the more I read into many of the alien "encounters" the more it points to something terrestrial. Not to say there might not be encounters that are legitimate but if it is related to human activities it takes on a scary and sad face of evil.

Sadly, I think that if many of these encounters are related to mind control/drug control/mind+drug abuse control then we have a much larger and sinister issue at hand than simply a war of the world. It then becomes the war on the mind by those who exist at the top of the totem.

When you take into account descriptions such as probing and the more sadistic aspects of the encounter experience it then grows a new tail altogether. The idea that we have groups of elites that are waging a war on the most important aspect of the human life experience: sentience, is mind boggling to say the least.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyofGlass

Or it is outside our usual perception because we are PROGRAMMED such, perhaps we are a drone species and live in a internal psychological construct while we are really performing functions for this other species, or perhaps that line of thought can only lead to insanity.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks for posting. Im also the kid of a career military man and had some similar experiences, starting about the same age as you and continuing throughout my life. Now, my own children have had these experiences.
The most difficult thing about it is, we are required to keep it secret if we want to fit in with daily society.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimsie
Thanks for posting. Im also the kid of a career military man and had some similar experiences, starting about the same age as you and continuing throughout my life. Now, my own children have had these experiences.
The most difficult thing about it is, we are required to keep it secret if we want to fit in with daily society.

No, you can't just drop that on your neighbors at the block party, or tell the other kids at school. Heck, you can't even tell it on ATS and expect zero flak ha.

Sounds very interesting, though. If you ever make a thread about it, please make sure I don't miss it. Feel free to PM me at anytime, too, should you want to compare notes about possible military connections to some incidences.

Good luck to you and your family and thank you for sharing here.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I've debated for a few days whether to post this or not, and I'm not personally making anything of it in relation to my experience, and yet it did/does give me some odd moments at times.

In doing some research for a new thread, I decided I needed to order some materials on Dorothy Izatt whose thousands of hours of films featuring anomalous lights and alleged craft have stood the test of time and scrutiny very well.

I received and read it a few days ago. Anyway, Dorothy describes contact with all sorts of beings from ETs to dimensional-types. One of her descriptions is as follows:

...The two beings, or entities, I don't know what to call them…were standing there at the foot of the bed, holding rods in their hands. They were only about four feet tall, and this is what was so weird, they had very gentle-looking cow-like or calf-like faces.

Their eyes were big and wide-set, and they had little muzzles or snouts, but their bodies were human in shape with two arms and legs. They were wearing what I can only describe as as a sort of scuba diving suit, or that kind of one-piece style of outfit…

Contact With Beings of Light: The Amazing True Story of Dorothy Wilkinson-Izatt

Like I said, I've debated posting it, and I'm not making anything of it, but I felt a little disingenuous not sharing it here.

Dorothy Izaat and Dr. J. Allen Hynek

More on Dorothy Izatt

edit on 25-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I've debated for a few days whether to post this or not, and I'm not personally making anything of it in relation to my experience, and yet it did/does give me some odd moments at times.

In doing some research for a new thread, I decided I needed to order some materials on Dorothy Izatt whose thousands of hours of films featuring anomalous lights and alleged craft have stood the test of time and scrutiny very well.

I received and read it a few days ago. Anyway, Dorothy describes contact with all sorts of beings from ETs to dimensional-types. One of her descriptions is as follows:

...The two beings, or entities, I don't know what to call them…were standing there at the foot of the bed, holding rods in their hands. They were only about four feet tall, and this is what was so weird, they had very gentle-looking cow-like or calf-like faces.

Their eyes were big and wide-set, and they had little muzzles or snouts, but their bodies were human in shape with two arms and legs. They were wearing what I can only describe as as a sort of scuba diving suit, or that kind of one-piece style of outfit…

Like I said, I've debated posting it, and I'm not making anything of it, but I felt a little disingenuous not sharing it here.

More on Dorothy Izatt

The truth is that brain chemistry is different for each one of us.But what we perceive to be real should be real to other people though (or reality). For instance, I perceived what you wrote and posted here.

However, if your experiences are for you alone, then maybe your brain chemistry is to blame since we don't perceive the same thing!
edit on 25-7-2013 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My compliments to The Gut (sorry, I know they are a bit late) for such a corageous move (specially here in ATS)!

I just want to add that those kind of "experiences" are not an exclusive of military/ sons of military personnel nor are they exclusive of U.S. citizens/soil.

Those type of "experiences" also do happen this side of the pond (at least). And they have been happening long (and I mean really LOOONG) before the advent of the Internet. So we weren´t "contaminated" by each other´s "stories" shared in this cybernetic universe wich is the net.

And researching through the Internet it is easy to conclude that they are a worldwide phenomena.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

More on Dorothy Izatt

Cow like faces?? WHAT? I've never heard of this woman before but I'm checking her out now.

I'm sure that sent off huge red flags for you, it would have for me had I your childhood experience. Part of me wishes I was still talking to "They" (mostly so I could ask questions about this sort of thing, but They proved to be untrustworthy is why I ended my involvement) but I'm trying not to invite this energy back formally.

I will make my thread soon Gut, like your story it needs to be shared. You always bring the most interesting topics to light, yet your threads don't get squashed by skeptics and shills, awesome!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
PLEASE PLEASE investigate

www.alienresistance.org...

Guy Malone has extensive experience in freeing people from such things--after his own experiences as a teen.

He's a zaney fellow but enormously solid, bright, caring, tender-hearted, responsible and ethical to a fault.

Thanks BO I will be looking into this account. It is difficult to discount my experiences when some of what was done to me resulted in requiring surgeries to correct the damage done which according to the medical records are all medical X-Files that cannot be explained. I try to live in a way that I lay the memories aside and accept the unacceptable. It is unlikely that any of us will ever have disclosure about our own experiences and so the mystery continues.

We find a way to live as though two world's exist at one time, a double reality. We carry the scars on our bodies lost in a sea of anomalies. I believe that two world's or realities can exist at one time in a way that suspends momentarily the one that we are made to believe is more real, this one. This is a tough concept to comprehend but in my experience it felt as though both realities were occurring simultaneously.

It would be interesting to use a means to measure this split in the physics of 'reality'. We bear the marks and it leaves damage on a physical, molecular, genetic and DNA level so the technology involved reminds me of something akin to inter-dimensionalism over imposed on a multi-dimensional playing field. They can manipulate our reality because they are from the principalities of the air utilizing a technology that we simply can't fathom as yet. It is interesting to read the writings of Enoch, Genesis, The Word and abductee accounts of how they experience reality when the abductions occur with physics in mind.

There were times when I was physically gone for days at a time and other times when my body was left behind and I was capable of being transported without it. This suggests to me that they can utilize various technological metaphysical techniques depending on the variables that are as yet unknown to us. This breach in reality remains one of the biggest enigma's and so too with it abductees.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thanks to GUT for linking this thread.

I'm not one for making threads, so this makes it easier for me.

It's gonna be a long post I'm afraid folks as some mighty strange stuff has happened over the years.

High Strangeness indeed (a brilliant term!)

The reason for posting this & looking up similar incidents on the 'net so long after was because it's been on my mind for the past few months as I look back on my life thus far in order to move forward in a concise manner.

There is no evidence so-to-speak, just my experience(s).
If that isn't enough for you I apologise but it's all i've got i'm afraid...

My very first tender post on this forum was the following...

Firstly a little history, my granddad was in the RAF and taught me about aircraft in all their shapes and sizes, I go to Knutsford airshow every now and then and I have lived near a busy airport all my life (on the flight path) and even worked there. So I know the difference between a cessna & a guppy (rip), a jet and 747.

It happened when I was around 12 (in the 1990's), myself and a friend were walking back from my house to his. On the way from my house we passed a field (this was still in an urban area but one of the ways onto the field was just off the path/road) and both stopped abruptly.
We looked to our left and saw a flat silent craft of some kind hovering over the field. It had lights/windows in the main part of it, directly facing us. I'm sure I saw movement in those "windows" but years later I can't be sure if they were moving lights or not. It had one red/blue/white alternating light on either side.

After a minute or so staring at it, we both got scared and ran to his house which was roughly a 15 minute walk away. When we got to his front door we stopped to catch our breath, we both looked up and saw a plane.

It was going very, very slowly above us and was completely silent. Far too slow, they don't go that slow approaching the runway nor on take off. There was no breeze as it was a hot evening in summer. It was also very low, about 50-60 feet up not on the flight path, which is 90 degrees counter clockwise to the direction this "plane" was travelling. It couldn't have been circling as the airport is always very busy (especially in summer) & they tend to circle high and wide to avoid collisions.

It was a dark gunmetal colour, had three blinking lights underneath (both red and I think a blue one) and was too small to be a 747 but it was shaped like one, without engines. And with only one wing. It was totally silent, and freaked us both out. We both stood there watching it until it drifted over his house.

What freaks me out the most is if it was the craft over the field, it changed shape, followed us over an urban area, very brazenly, then slowed down to watch us.

About a week later I was staying at a relatives, in the middle of the night I woke up abruptly and couldn't move. I tried screaming but then passed out. I understand that it could be & hope that it was sleep paralysis but one half of my body felt like it was burning when I woke up. And after getting the courage to run to the light switch and turn it on I looked in the mirror, & that half of my body was slightly red. Even my legs and arms which were covered by my jim-jams.

As I got back into bed (with the light on) a sphere of light passed through my room, reflected off the glass on the two picture frames on the wall (which is why I still believe I saw it-the reflection) and then went out of the window. It was a muted orange/gold colour.
Now I don't know what the hell it was or even if it is related to the "airplane" I saw but I still remember it all vividly, and the fact that the two instances were pretty close to each other makes me wonder.

I'm a fairly logical person but I really can't explain this. I've never really told anyone about it, me and my friend never spoke about it, so I finally feel I had to get this experience off my chest.

********************************************************************************

A few weeks later, back at my grandparents as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt a presence in the room.
I opened my eyes and there was a female figure, entirely white with a Victorian nightdress on. Stood half a meter from my bed.

I can't say there was a glow or not, I dunno. It was a bright, dazzling white.

I promptly put my duvet over my head a cowered for a while.
Which now I regret as I feel she had a message for me.
Or a warning as certain events unfolded later in my life.

There was only my younger brother, myself and my two grandparents in the house. My brother was in another room and my grandparents were down stairs with the tv on. Neither dressed for bed.

I found out some years later that my great grandmother was a potent psychic and that it runs in the family, that and rare blood types. Which I won't go into as I've seen many egotistical/hogwash threads on that already.

********************************************************************************

As I mentioned earlier many of my family are psychic. Mainly the women but everyone has seen some weirdness or high strangeness.

My mother practised the tarot and read for people. She also did seanances. Mainly friends. It made her mad in the end and having to be committed. But before I go into that (and shadow people) I just remembered "invisible friend" I had as a child (apologies, I could really do with off loading all this).

I remember it very vividly.

I was only about 4 or 5. I remember being sat in the kitchen playing with my toys sat on one of those blankets with a top down view of buildings and roads.

I saw some movement outside the kitchen door, it was a little boy. I remember I wished I had someone to play with. It was hazy, a bit like a dream. I can't remember his name, sorry. I wondered why he was outside, and asked if he wanted to play. He said yes but he couldn't come in by himself, I had to invite him.

I invited him in and we played. No bad vibes or anything. Kept on playing/talking for around a year, he even came to our new house!

Later on my mother twigged that the house was haunted as something was pacing the upstairs landing all night (her words) and moving things. Nothing malicious, no evil intent.

It freaked her out a little I think, so she got in touch with some friends and called in a psychic to exorcise "it" as she couldn't sleep at night, whilst I snoozed peacefully. After communing with the spirit it turns out that indeed it was a little boy who got run over on the road and I invited him in.
The pacing was him protecting me while I slept.

I only found this out when I was a teenager but I still remember letting him in, in a dream like memory.
So it surprised me and something twigged, triggering that memory.

If you don't mind, I'll type the rest up later as I'm a slooow typer & it feels like I've been typing for eons!!

If I've not bored y'all ridged that is

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by litmus1212

Haven't bored me at all! Looking forward to more. I find it particularly fascinating in the one experience that the little boy told you that he had to be invited in. The three beings in my experience seemed to want/need me to give some kind of "permission," too.

Thank you, litmus for sharing!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks GUT!

Yeah, it seems to be a recurring theme in these types of encounters.

Why I don't know but looking at folklore it seems to be prevalent throughout history.
Such as vampires, celtic faeries (which strangely have small grey child like "goblins" in their lore :wow
etc

Proof is hard to find as I believe that perception plays a big role in these things, almost like quantum physics and changing the outcome of an experiment simply by observing it...Maybe these things are linked/similar somehow.

Like I said before my mother was dabbling in the occult. She had books on Crowley and others, in fact a whole shelf on the subject. I, at that age, was too busy playing computer games to care about such things!

Maybe after a year or two something happened. I don't know what but there was a presence in our house.
I wasn't exactly a peachy spirit.

Where we lived there was a grassy playing area for the kids and a small paved area surrounded by houses.
My younger brother, who was in his first years of primary school, was walking across to get home.

My mother was waiting for him at the door and he kept asking her who was the man stood behind her?
The shadow man. He came up stairs and asked me over and over again who this man was but we told him there wasn't anyone there. We lived in a single parent family.

Me and my bro were talking about this a few weeks ago over a iced beer (or two) and this figure was around six feet tall, made entirely out of a deep grey, with deeper grey/black eye sockets. He said there wasn't any eyes on the figure. Just deep black. He drew it as a child, and all he said when I saw him last was that it was ###### 'ed up.

This shadow man would pace about all night, things would go missing, there were voices, bangs and it was very cold in some rooms. Foot prints would appear in the carpet. My brother would say the shadow man would stand outside his bed and watch him. My mother said the same, except he would sit on the end of the bed or simply stand in the corner.

I had friends over for epic gaming nights and plenty of junk food and they saw shadowy figures pacing the hallway or catching a glimpse in the corner of something.

I never saw him like my brother did but one night I was spreadeagled on my bed listening to some music (lots of guitars and drums I think) dozing. One arm lolling off the bed when something sat on the edge of the bed making an indentation and causing me to fall off onto the floor.

Another time I was dozing after work, my first "proper" job (I think peace/relaxation has something to do with this) when I heard a voice beside my bed. There was no one else in the house. It was masculine, bassy in tone and droned and didn't speak fast. It didn't speak english/hindi/japanese/scandinavian (etc) but the closest I can relate to it was when you see people getting possessed and talking in tongues. But much slower, like a boring teacher in school. It was another duvet over the head job i'm afraid until my mother came home then he or it stopped.

Maybe a year after that my mother complained of hearing the radio/voices all the time. Getting louder, so much so she could feel it like a heavy bass line, as if you are stood next to a speaker in a club. She still kept playing with the tarot cards but was getting upset as they weren't telling her good things. I was vaguely interested in such stuff but I've made the decision not to go near any of that since. It all ended badly, and she had to be sectioned for a few years. Everything is ok now, I don't mention any of it to her as doesn't remember & I think ignorance in this case is bliss.

On another note a good friend of mine (who is a very competent scholar), delved into occult lore, shamanism and whatnot and nearly had to be committed. He went completely off the edge. He has some very rare books on the stuff (being a first print, rare book snob!) and I think didn't have the right mental fortifications to deal with it.

I know some of you are researching this type of thing. From my experience be careful. Don't mess around with it willy nilly.

There is a very good reason a shaman/lore keeper of yesteryear had only one apprentice, taken from a young age and schooled properly throughout his life . It's because it's dangerous and certain traditions/belief systems/fortifications have to be put in place before you navigate this territory.

Thats all I have for now, there is a few other things I need to chew over before I share.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by litmus1212

Brother, I totally feel your sincerity and you have a very bright and penetrating mind imo. I do hope you share more, but if you don't wanna I truly appreciate what you have shared already. That was some very compelling reading. Thank you!

I think you should just cannibalize those two posts and make 'em into a thread. If you do, make sure I don't miss it. Glad to hear your Mum is better and I think you are very wise on your handling of the matter and your warnings.

Btw, your friend the scholar: Did that story get some attention? I seem to recall a Fortean Times article that maybe might have mentioned him. Wish I had better recall on that.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you

You are very kind sir.

I'm not sure I want to make a thread as of yet, I was fairly uneasy in writing all this down as it is.
So for now I'll leave it.

I'm no avid researcher I admit, so I understand if it's difficult to accept but I've been totally honest & frank about accounts. I'm more interested in the broad strokes & piecing together information from differing subjects that on the surface have no connections, but segue seamlessly if one puts the subject(s) in a pattern.

I doubt it, regarding my good friend. His fall from grace was quite recent. As his obsession with black magik - three or so years ago he began the research.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are many academics who have suffered similar fates looking into this stuff. I truly believe a shift in focus/perception is needed to deal with these subject. Not a wholly academic one as the framework for this study is very different.

Again thank you GUT, I do enjoy reading your threads, and thank you for the kind words regarding my mother

edit on 13-11-2013 by litmus1212 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join