It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Food Shopping Online?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jiggerj

My wife uses Peapod. We like it. Saves time and no impulse buying.

Just heard of that earlier today. Gonna check it out on your say-so.

We're happy with it. Just started using it actually. We get delivery coupons, they take all store(s) coupons, we got free delivery for 60 days, and they were right on time.
edit on 7-7-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

yes that is the wonder of the spar shop everything is 50% more expensive but they are the only local store in a small village

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

My wife uses Peapod. We like it. Saves time and no impulse buying.

Just heard of that earlier today. Gonna check it out on your say-so.

We're happy with it. Just started using it actually. We get delivery coupons, they take all store(s) coupons, we got free delivery for 60 days, and they were right on time.
edit on 7-7-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Ooh, I can choose my delivery time for after work. I'm shopping there. Mods, please give Beezzer 50 stars for me.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Anything to help out!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
I looked up a random item and got hotsauce. It's like $.67 where I live and nearly $4.00 per bottle on that site. I don't even remember AK having prices that bad.

I just picked up a can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew (20 OZ.) at my local store. I paid $3.99.

If I bought a case online it would come to $3.94 per can. Plus, I wouldn't have to lug my groceries all the way home. It's a definite plus for me.

I didn't consider all you said at that point. Where you live obviously has high prices, and walking is a pain, "some" things "might" be it worth it. If things you like pan out price wise, then go for it, but try to at least qualify for that fee delivery!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Like 10 yrs ago they had this online grocery in my city. I'd use it from time to time. You'd do your food shopping via the net. It was great. Saved a lot of time as you could just save your favorites and so the next time you ordered you could be done in minutes. I miss that.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Mods, please give Beezzer 50 stars for me

Settle for an Applause?

Can you use coupons though?

We shop at Publix a lot here, and with their constant buy one get one deals, and the fact you can use manufacturer coupons for store brand items, and double up with store and manufacturer coupons, we routinely save about 30%-50% on groceries, if we spend about two hours with sorting coupons.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Mods, please give Beezzer 50 stars for me

Settle for an Applause?

Can you use coupons though?

We shop at Publix a lot here, and with their constant buy one get one deals, and the fact you can use manufacturer coupons for store brand items, and double up with store and manufacturer coupons, we routinely save about 30%-50% on groceries, if we spend about two hours with sorting coupons.

Yes. You can use (they accept) any store coupon. My wife is a coupon cutter so we look for savings!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

People forget how much they can save buy clipping coupons. That is the only reason I buy the Sunday paper. It ends up paying for itself and saves me money as well.

I have to give a hat tip to my old fiance for teaching me this. But other than that...well, T&C forbids.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If you gave Beezzer an applause, I thank you.

and the fact you can use manufacturer coupons for store brand items, and double up with store and manufacturer coupons, we routinely save about 30%-50% on groceries,

I'm almost ashamed to admit (not really, lol) that I have no respect for money. With my health situation I just want the easiest way to shop and have food in the house. So if I have to pay fifty bucks to have a weeks' worth of canned beef stew delivered - that's great by me.

Hey?
Do I have my silver border? I think I do!

OMG! I'd like to thank the academy, my mother, and all the liddle people that made me a tired fool with nothing better to do than come here and go blah blah blah all day long.

edit on 7/8/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Apparently you can use coupons on the site too. So there you go. We're feeding 5 at the house now, so if I can save 30% on food, that is a HUGE savings.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi, since you're looking for on-line shopping, I'd thought I'd mention Drugstore. com. I use it regularly. You'll be amazed at the things you can get there, and the prices are less than most stores, plus free-shipping for over $25.00. I've started getting toothpaste, pet supplies, cosmetics, toiletries -- lots of things. Really good place to shop. They have a few food items, like you might find in a drugstore.

You might want to take a look.

(post by JamesRenault removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join