It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell 66 Years on : Free PDF on the Incident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by mirageman

We can debate the reasons why a "look at this rather grainy Youtube video" post etc. gets more attention all day? It’s almost certainly to do with the brevity of these subjects producing more spontaneous replies

I would guess there are other factors as well.... attention span and attention to detail. If its not "new", then its suspect. God, where did our education system go wrong?

I'm not sure it's entirely the education system. I think it's largely being driven by technology. Kids (many of the rest of us, actually) are being bombarded with ever shorter bits of information from multiple media sources which is shortening attention spans and redefining what will rise above the morass and get noticed.
edit on 7-7-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I'm not sure it's entirely the education system. I think it's largely being driven by technology. Kids (many of the rest of us, actually) are being bombarded with ever shorter bits of information from multiple media sources which is shortening attention spans and redefining what will rise about the morass and get noticed.
I agree with that.

My nephew comes over to hang out and sits in front of the TV with cartoons and its really a strain on my consciousness. Flash flash bang crash blink zoom like you described. I can't stand it and have to disengage. He just stares.

Its also a form of education, I guess. And appears to be working.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

This morning July 8, 2013, I visited my neighbor 93 yr old -snip-. He has give me permission to only disclose some of the information he revealed today and I will honor that request. I have taken some photos which I have emailed to IsaacKoi.

Diaries were destroyed be well meaning social worker 2 years ago but plenty of evidence of service..

Mr Maaser "come out of secrecy" in 1996 but he couldn't fathom how he had ever given me those notes in 2007. Unfortunately the identity of 'Pat' cannot be disclosed. It was Frank's JOB to find out everything Pat knew about Roswell. incident. He would do this by befriending him by inviting him onto bowling team. This way (in an informal setting) he could reach all targets from any of the military services who were deliberately sent to Tripler for this purpose. Frank's orders were to "find out everything any given X knows".

I am in a rush at the moment. I will write up all details of interview tonight.
edit on 7/9/2013 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

There are only two reasons why people don't know the real truth - they are not informed that 12 military witnesses to the bodies, 600 witnesses to the crash, and important government officials confirmed it, and that it being alien is too hard for them to believe.

Yes the subject is filled with disinformation and lies, but you have 600 plus individuals saying one thing, many extremely credible, and you have the government saying 4 separate things, so it is not a question about other researchers telling lies or disinformation about Roswell.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Jesse Marcel Jr describes what was shown to him by his father in his own words.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Major Jesse Marcel's own words "It was not anything from this earth"

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Whilst this thread is also about Roswell in a broad way and some of the comments have been most interesting. I am now going to attempt to bring it back to the actual point of the thread. Because it does take some time to prepare these PDFs

Did anyone read/glance over any of the Roswell PDF?

If so what do you think of it/ what feedback would you give?

I will do at least one more, so any ideas would be most welcome.

Once again - To download the file simply simply click here and then click the link to ATS Roswell.pdf

BTW Thanks to Isaac for your comments and a more detailed creation process will be provided next time. Perhaps a ready made downloadable template would also help people?

Also GUT thanks for the support and valid comments.

edit on 8/7/13 by mirageman because: Added file link and pic

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Sorry for derailing your thread with comments.

Unfortunately I had trouble opening your links and keep getting "File is damaged and cannot be repaired message".

Nevertheless, there are most definitely threads that should be preserved and accessible via PDFs in the way you propose...much valuable stuff is buried in the bowels of ATS

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think it is a great idea but making it into a video would be even a better idea. It would get much better exposure too

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman
I am now going to attempt to bring it back to the actual point of the thread. Because it does take some time to prepare these PDFs

I've started a new thread to prevent the 10 pages of notes from "Frank" derailing this thread. Those notes are posted at:
Roswell crash : New whistle-blower (or hoaxer?)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the support BullwinkleKicksButt. I agree that a video would be interesting but I don't possess the technical expertise to make something like that to the standard I believe it deserves. And believe me, you wouldn't want to hear my English regional accent narrating it LOL!

I do believe the best threads on ATS (not just the UFO ones) should be given prominence and a library of these in PDF form available to read "offline" is the best medium to achieve this. I lurked on here for years gaining knowledge on the subject from some of the threads by the regular top posters on here. A fair proportion of them received very few responses and very few stars and flags.

Thanks as well Isaac for starting the new thread. It is interesting, but like you and many others I am somewhat sceptical.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

With a massive thank you and credit to Gazrok, A51Watcher and Rising Against for the content used

Speaking for myself, you're quite welcome.
(man, I had a lot of time on my hands then, hehe...)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Thank you for doing this, I really appreciate the work put into this by you, the members who helped you and the OP's of the threads you used. it's a great idea, I can read the best Roswell threads even when the internet is down. I do believe Roswell was Aliens but I think I'm in a minority on that sometimes.

I don't normally post in the best threads because I don't feel that I can add anything worth reading, sometimes the OP's do such a good job there doesn't seem to be anything left to say.

I'm looking forward to the next PDF, I hope you will do USO/UFO's, anything to do with UFO's and water. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
I don't normally post in the best threads because I don't feel that I can add anything worth reading, sometimes the OP's do such a good job there doesn't seem to be anything left to say.

But then the thread can sink from view fairly quickly, with few people actually noticing it.

More controversial and basic threads keep getting comments, which keeps them towards the top of the forum for longer.

Oh well...

Edit to add: This thread by Mirageman is a fairly good example of the above problem. The limited reaction to this thread is a bit disappointing since Mirageman has put forward an example of a fairly useful approach to making the best threads here on ATS available offline in a searchable format, which may result in better UFO research by ATS members and non-members alike.
edit on 13-7-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Yes, I feel bad about that but I'm not very confident in posting, I know it's the internet and nobody can see me but everyone can read what we write. It's not that I don't want to post, it's more to do with the way I am. It took me a few days to pluck up the courage to post in this thread, but I downloaded the PDF so I thought Mirageman deserved to know that. It also gave me a chance to let the rest of you know that I appreciate the work you put into your threads.
Thank you for responding to my post.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01

Thank you for doing this, I really appreciate the work put into this by you, the members who helped you and the OP's of the threads you used. it's a great idea, I can read the best Roswell threads even when the internet is down. I do believe Roswell was Aliens but I think I'm in a minority on that sometimes.

I'm looking forward to the next PDF, I hope you will do USO/UFO's, anything to do with UFO's and water. Thanks again.

Thank you LEL01. I am glad that you are one of the small band of members that thinks this may actually be a good idea. With the ever increasing growth of tablets and pads I thought people may have a little more interest in this idea? Gazrok's original Roswell thread got hardly any flags at all despite the attention to detail and effort made.We know the member base was lower back then but why did the world's biggest UFO case get so little attention?

I have tried to produce something close to a basic magazine quality from members posts. Something totally free of charge and hoped may stimulate thought and debate. Although ironically there is a thread about UFO Magazine being dead at the moment.

Perhaps most people cannot deal with information unless it arrives in small digestible chunks in this day and age?

PS : I must admit the USO subject is an interesting one and I will bear that in mind. Although I am thinking of collecting some of the best post from global "classic" case files together for the next pdf. A USO case like "Shag Harbor" would come under that title though .

edit on 13/7/13 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman
Gazrok's original Roswell thread got hardly any flags at all despite the attention to detail and effort made.We know the member base was lower back then but why did the world's biggest UFO case get so little attention?

Gazrok's thread was posted back in 2005. From memory, I don't think there was an option to flag threads back in 2005/2006. Most threads get most of their flags in the first few days. Older threads rarely get flags - which I think explains the small number of flags on Gazrok's thread.

people cannot deal with information unless it arrives in small digestible chunks in this day and age?

You could try going to the opposite extreme of a mammoth PDF that combines the best threads on the best UFO sightings, in the hope that such a PDF had a bit more impact.

Inspired by your work, I've been toying with creating one such PDF. I don't think I could create a PDF with your standards of presentation yet. I'm not sure what permissions might be needed to do it either.
edit on 13-7-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

This might sound a bit strange but I feel like I've got something special when I see the Roswell PDF in my downloads, I don't feel like that about anything else in there.

It seems as if some people don't want to read and it is a lot of reading but we don't have to read it all in one go. The way I see it is that you put all the information together in one place, when the information is spread out in different threads I think we might be missing some connections. I hope that made sense but I don't mean like Gazrok's The Case For Roswell threads, they were like a box set but not in a box. They are now sort of, are they the threads you were talking about when you said " Gazrok's original Roswell thread" ?

I don't feel good about saying this but some people always post in threads where they can make negative comments, they can't do that in the best threads by the best posters. That's why I think some of the best threads don't get the attention they deserve.

I will wait and see what you do next, I 'm sure it will be good.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hello

What occurred in Deff Dum(b) Ranch Valley, New Mexico, US-of-A, was a pyro-teknik exercise ~once again~ (be key ONCE A/G/A/I/N) courtesy of the Zeta-Reticulan tri-column ADR in parallel with Syrian Celestial Heb(rew), Yashua)…([You learn Yeshua, yes, they be them angels you saw at the moment of THE Moment tilted 33>< degrees]) Memory Metalik was scattered across the Ranch and compOsure was gained to pull EBE---From ETV. Five gray carcases was pulled from a fly over gone wrong. One in a box akin to a cage to capture birds was found alive in working order `hive mind gray` with three handlers(5 FOOT GRAY) and 1 Teacher (TALL GRAY Nagi/Naki Hyrbrid----Korrect). Me traverse their once a upon a time that be the area 7 CIRCLE OF TAN in US-of-A ((((a topic to be))). Archonic ENERGY be their//there. Weak as of 2014 A.D.C (THE C be Personal for ONE)(REVOLVE is E=MC2)(THEOREM BE MINE EVE’IE…E3 on top to Liz). The ETV hit a revolving pattern (Hit the roach in the sky General! Was from memory, said!)---((((there//their about’s be them words)))) The fireball was akin to the cover of The Weather Report’s album Mysterious Traveller fine fushion Jazz album she be.__Exploding zeppelin balloon a LIE but, of course, Liz, walking down the street YOU see RED RED RED) RED monitor of ETV survived hence flares that you toy with and see today that be reverse engineering. As well as red for digital tele-[prompt]-vision (TV, man, get the picture) The third red light be fore alarms.=red red red…123, Sananda!!! Within EBE’s hive head the CIA found they could transform INTO//SHIFT in_to the species of PREY The time it be 14 cover agents (M.I.B)//(I.B.M~~~get it) took the ^aoloxa into the RNA which was sought and found buried the KEY be buried, under “King” Solomons Temple eons aG-O[[[[._.o]]]] Hence shapeshift to from RNA thru DN-A route~ wt seeds carcinogenic like lox sequence thru peanut (PLOS/BD) (Very Troubling these day-z be; 2009 A.D.C work begins on lox-scrabble lucky dip cover carry on work of 51). Next Stanza;
Within EBE (of Roswell ‘FAME’)(Schooled the C.I.A on the reptilian) wt_seed//genetic sequence number ^78 or agent ‘51’ was found (pro-voc-------a[C]tive provocateur agent SMITH) they drew fluid from its eyeball and kept the gray in a hanger called “Area 51” BECAUSE of the agent found in it(gray) be called “Area 51”. Contact with ADR (rep-R.A-sentatives) came shortly after as mentioned in the graph+para above (You//YOU follow, ats?) EBE still exists to this day now it be known as ‘The Rake’. Location be under S4 pillar. Go and look for it, Bryn. Alex Collier is dead because of EBE (Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity) which in turn evolved not REVOLVED! Into J-Rod (Mr. Phil Schneider was dying because of it and Bucky Beretta SAX BlOWER Bill C killed Phil cos’ Phil was RIGHT about Dulce and his experience with J-Rod) and then evolved into The Rake of found footage fame… Know it likes to be known as ‘Bat-man’, The Rake no more; know it calls itself Bat-Man- R.A HOMER S.E.T. Hunt it and SKIN IT and make a TENT out of IT before, Bryn. Do this and a shrunken skull of it be yours. TRUE POWER when an ADR or many including a Niburu (Mother Ship) (Niburu is not Planet X) are destroyed. No Niburu now. Wrath of EVOLU-SUH hit Niburu many moons ago. Half cut snakes running around the bush= HUNT. No seven seals either, Yashua. EVOLU-SUN be the POWER in the SOUL. “Word man better than a birdman”-Jim Morrison. Would you like to see a fossil of Lucifer’s shrunken skull and the seals that of a geo? Yeshua//Yashua//? Infected with ‘51’`51`, Enoch. Hop over. Next Stanza; ._.o
#[You got Vercetti’d, Lucas I mean, um, Let I digress to, what Sananda?]#
The Memory Metalik reverse engineered to things ‘PEOPLE’ and “people” or “ppl” (for a hearty laugh) use such as ME knows Soda/Soft Drink cans is memore(y) metal, casings for Apple Computers[[[Highly Radiated and for formation of APpLe case and “Mothre Boards” (yes Mothre not Mother Boards is the tec(k) jargon at Genius Head Bar on Rodeo Drive, Hollywood Land), Nails, Screws, Trash Cans and fibre optic(k)s. It dawned upon ONE that the Police could watch you thru//through the fibre optics. (Paranoia can reign supreme in LIFE)—Now---This came from Roswell. Careful on the(--!at) re-up them STREET LIGHTS BE (--!WATCHING). What is the (k)onnection to Jesus and the shroud’ness what is the (k)onnection—to _the_viru.s and 0.Siris. Ponder tis relates to “Area 51”. Hop to it rabbit? When Boeing.Lockheed.Martin enterprise stepped away in the early 80’s for the Mantis Model triangle. Precise reconfiguration of ETV of Roswell---hopped up on steroids (it be triangle-ula[Ted]-Edith, Rabbit. Carter-Reagan-Bush Sr Style. The formation of fleet be complete for the easiness invasion out of ze Dulce and Pine Gap fleet of ninga (reptilian warrior (k). The CIA THEze dayze school in the upper echelon on how to move like an anunnaki for invasion on w(how) too pull Tim Osman (CIA) AKA Osama Bin Laden out of Paki-Stane. These where y(t)he first to successfully move and co-ordiante telepathically via connection with Bat-Man aka EBE aka J-Rod aka Rake. Their//There pull of manoeuvres was successful in the echelon they be called SUPA Soldiers to this moment [in] [Time]. As ONE had previously said their will be no HOAX Holografik invasion scenario. They seek to flood the earth (Minyana) with clones being developed in Dulce, Pine Gap and Bohemian Grove (where they sacrifice children in robes) as well as “Area 51”. The saving grace is to be a REVELATOR moment where the “Second Coming” will banish ze demons to jail cells along with the prisoners already their//there serving time. A GIANT-GANTIC folly, Sananda. “Area 51” Within the 7-------CIRCLE OF Tan TO BE A Fema based camp for the Visitors. Essentially a lock up to Come. Followed by “LIGHT” GARBAGE INTERVENTION~~~ (or not) You//you be the judge and jury.
FINAL STANZA BE CONCLUSION!!!!!!!!
In conclusion; Roswell me knows occurred and reverse engineering occurred, its bodies recovered, one gray alive genetik pumper continues to this moment. Hunt it. S4 Pillar be clue to call it out. It CALLS that are~a~ H—o—m—e. It’s Not welcome Here ME SAYS SO. Do what thou wilt. They out there//their to hunt it be sport, sport
Skin It and make a Tent, sport

Take Care~

Ankh-F-N-Khonsu

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ankhFNKhonsu88

I remember my first pint too.

That was an inebriating experience although it didn't result in the serious mental diarrhoea which seems to have afflicted your good self. Hopefully someone will come and clean up after you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join