It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Egypt - Again the media manipulates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Looking at the current situation one cannot just watch TV and think oh what's happening is really true or maybe this is just a coupe or maybe that's just how things are going to evolve but they need to hear about this new terrorist group that said we are launvhing operations in sinai and that they're gonna be responsible for the attacks that's going to happen because they feel that this is an attack of Islam.

The thing is most of these groups have a black flag I don't know why but for some reason starting to associate that with the Mossad of Israel

I have seen that flag in Afghanistan I have seen that flag in Iraq I have seen that flag in Libya and now Egypt.

I don't want to take any size but there are two ways to look at this now one Mobarak knew that the US government was not gonna back him up anymore and he was forced tostep down by the military and they just wanted to get out of that game and to appear as if they were passive about it

Then they would just start creating all of these financial pressures and shortsge of fuel people were going to queue for lots of very basic commodities that they were not gonna be happy about and then they would start having this grudge against the Islamists.

And only when the people start together in the streets and start growing in numbers as we see today the military will take side with the people but we all know know what the bigger aim is

Of course our friends in Israel aren't happy about this because this is destroying the entire Islamic region plan for them to start the propaganda Of how we are so weak we being threatened and of course injecting the black flag groups that you know this is a terrorist reason we need to take action we need to secure our land we need to secure our people and then you know how the story goes.

However this is not working well for Uncle Sam because the US would only going to deeper financial turmoil if israel starts any war Because we know our friends in Russia and China are not gonna stand by and watch

Not to mention nobody can predict what the Arab region's oil supply reaction would be which would cause a deeper pressure on America

I don't know maybe I'm linking the wrong dots but time will tell but I could be wrong and I hope I'm wrong I don't want to See young Americans being drafted an award being financed with the hard money of young American taxpayers.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mem0r1es

Of course the media manipulates, happens all the time, as they are corporations. CNN has admitted as much.

But, why say you're in "Egypt" when your not? You know anyone with 30 minutes and Google can trace you right?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

but i am in Egypt lol im glad though it doesnt show

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
uh... you mean THIS black flag?

...that's the Al-Qaeda flag.
THAT is why you've seen it in Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia, and so on.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mem0r1es

Hi mem0r1es, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

top topics

join