It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if beer will disappear....forever...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It's a process of fermentation that is ancient. Um....who would remove it forever?
A tiny bacteria.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sounds like the bloodlines and their genetic gmo destruction of everything and they are really going to answer to all of us. Have seen myself on the cosmic arrest team, so not sure they would really wish to keep going with their dark plans or perhaps they would stand still and make U turns, for many of my posts are about just that. Though we are counselors and healing gardens are a far better proposition than cosmic prisons, its still nothing to write home about.

We have a new world as back up already waiting, so hopefully, it won't come to that.

You see the actual bacteria involved in the fermenting process is needed and this is very good for the health system, so their frankenstein food is cosmically criminal and I don't give permission, so they answer directly to me. I suggest everyone else do the same.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Fermentation; How To Get Healthy Bacteria To Your System

2 ways fermented foods heal your body and mind

Detox!

How to Make (Fool Proof) Homemade Sauerkraut: Fermented Foods Lesson #1

I'm not letting them destroy this world. I would meditate it back into existence, all the good food and bacteria needed.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This might seem like a weird question, but what does beer taste like? I have only had wine and some type of light fruit flavored beer before. Not a real beer.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Oh dear, well...yucky! its not good tasting. Wine isn't either, but have in the past had some that was ok. Mostly vinegar, and even some expensive kinds can be quite vinegary. When you have a very dry 00 one, and after a few sips it tastes sweet, like you've made a mistake, fruity and flavorful, its a good one. But then my thryoid made all drinks give me a headache and put me to sleep after one or two so I quit. Don't like feeling bad.

When I see beer or wine, think instantly of cooking with it.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

When I see beer or wine, think instantly of cooking with it.
Me too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join