It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am ashamed to be an American

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmangunradio
I shot a possum, put down a dog, rounded up eggs and chikens. 1 rooster - omg his possy of chickens I hate that rooster.. I'm a computer tech house sitting for my family - AND MY LANDLORD has a allowed someone to plant an RV on my land. However I'm a proud American! Wow that felt nice to unload. People have it worse. He's a nice guy shareing my water and electricty.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
My dogs, horses, and cat think I'm the best thing they know.

I bet they do right up to the point that you have not eaten anything in a week or two....

Humans are so loving and giving when it is easy to do, but we can go back to our real selves in a very short order.....

edit on 5-7-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Originally posted by kaylaluv
I'm ashamed to be Human. We kill them. They kill us. They kill their own. We kill our own. God shouldn't have let us come back after the big flood.

^ My sentiments exactly! I'm still waiting on that "meek shall inherit the earth" clause of this agreement. It's time to rule the world with love instead of hatred, intolerance, bigotry, and greed.

I agree with you and we should abolish currency and banks. We should share out food and water and other things for free. Look after one another and greed will be no more. Love is the answer you are correct. I think that God wanted us all to feel human and get rid of all sins. Do you feel like that your living in a time loop and that history repeats because the ones who did bad things in their past lives never change. I believe that we are on this mortal earth to learn and understand how to be human and ignore temptations. Or we are cast back to the earth in a loop for punishment that we have caused a lot of damage to our own and to the earth.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Stop believing the lies...

America is NOT the source of our problems.

It is just one of MANY scape goats.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

You can't use Satan as its an excuse. Its actually humans that are doing the damage, they blame religion or greed for their own sins, if you have a conscious then you should be accountable for your own actions and stop blaming entities.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Yeah or even how the natives did the same thing to each other .People always say that like there # don't stink . Truth is that wasn't the first time something like that happened . Every person in the world comes from a group of people that showed up in a new land , Mtn top , or village and killed everyone . Just because those people had # they wanted . Yeah it is sad but it even today this is the way of the world .

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I absolutely love this sentiment because if 90 percent of the population on earth thought and earnestly acted like this there would be that 10 percent that would just feign altruism and use the others. I may be wrong but altruistic behavior can be passed down through generations proven in studies with animals and even some of them feigned it to get ahead so it will never happen. Look were animals through and through just meaner and smarter pack hunters. You may see what I mean if people riot when Zimmerman gets off. Youll have rioters trying to kill people in a pack and others trying to defend themselves in kind. Whether there is a god or not and to be honest I personally beilive there is doesnt mean we werent beast in the beginning and cant digress back to that state.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I would change the heading to ....What is wrong with humanity? We think killing one another is the way to solve our differences. How primitive is that? Maybe if we could all accept each other for our differences and treat everyone with respect and dignity, we wouldn't have all this violence and killing in this world.

edit on 5-7-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darknull

Maybe we are the fallen angels cast down from heaven and our punishment is to live in this hell on earth till we all start to love one another and stop killing. I really am ashamed to be human just look at our planet and its getting worse.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Nobody believes in that far left hippie BS anymore .

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

well for one if we all stopped killing each other life on earth would not be sustainable for even less time. Death means more time for future generations what do you thinks going to happen when we get to the point everyone has to live in a room like a prison cell because theres not enough room do you think people are just going to stop reproducing and then with medical care now im sorry im a realist and dont mean to sound like an ahole but really this love and peace stuff being passed around doesnt get thought about in all perimeters. Maybe it would work if we could make more room or travel long distances through space but if that never happens were dying out one way or another. The love and peace would kill us faster just saying.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I love being an American.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

no read your bible we were a different creation and wasnt there a flood because fallen angels were here humping women making ummm... nephilim i think they were call yep no clean among them but noah and his kin.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Dude, you are shilling your own youtube video on ATS? Not disagreeing on the content, just your method!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I am not ashamed of myself... I am of my fellow countryman and of our species. i will pick a bug out of the water before i will watch it die...i honor all life. Sometimes i swear i am from a different planet. I have always referred to my family as "those people".

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

whats wrong with wanting to share my first attempt at a real you-tube video ? what would be the difference if i just found it and cut and pasted it?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

watch the video and then tell me that...
second line.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by darknull

Mother Nature will cull the herd just fine in the near future...we will be hard pressed to retain anything close toour current living standards unless we work together...
WE ARE FIGHTING FOR THE TILLER AS OUR BOAT IS GOING OVER NIAGARA FALLS!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eastbosbud

no impact and not because im heartless but because thats like saying the act of the few is caused by the many. America is a long divided country and its hypocritical to say your ashamed of your country if you have done nothing yourself to change it and making a video isnt something that would be considered a change exploitation of those that lost others maybe but thats about it.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Well that would be the only way civility that has been described here would come about and only for a short while

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

As I said I have no disagreement with the message, and yes I watched it. My objection is using this site to promote another (not only you, but anyone).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join