It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am ashamed to be an American

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ther are no words...Dear Sweet Mother please forgive us!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ahh thats nothing…

Look back at 500 years ago when your ancestors slaughtered the real Americans and still celebrating it as (thanks giving day)…!

Start from there…

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

i cant even stand to look at what we have done in the past 10 years let alone 500..where is the humanity?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm ashamed to be Human. We kill them. They kill us. They kill their own. We kill our own. God shouldn't have let us come back after the big flood.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
Ahh thats nothing…

Look back at 500 years ago when your ancestors slaughtered the real Americans and still celebrating it as (thanks giving day)…!

Start from there…

Wait what I'm not a "real" American? I was born here too...

It is also horrible how the first wave of humans out of Africa slaughtered the second African wave...oh the horror. We got about 2 million years of this stuff before "the real Americans" lost 500 years ago...

edit on 5-7-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
I'm ashamed to be Human. We kill them. They kill us. They kill their own. We kill our own. God shouldn't have let us come back after the big flood.

^ My sentiments exactly! I'm still waiting on that "meek shall inherit the earth" clause of this agreement. It's time to rule the world with love instead of hatred, intolerance, bigotry, and greed.

link   
i feel that the Mothers of the world are the key to ending the atrocities of this war. If the Mothers of the dead in middle east could see the Mothers of our fallen soldiers in real time..the bond of "loosing a child" could galvanize enough momentum to stop all the violence.

link   
I'm not ashamed to be an American, but I am ashamed of the people voted to represent us.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Stop believing the lies...

America is NOT the source of our problems.

It is just one of MANY scape goats.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

But you know what. Look at the great pyramids look at New York City WE BUILT THAT STUFF we can do the impossible we can walk on the moon and send satellites to the far ends of our solar system in only 50 years but yet we can't even get over the fact that some of us are a differnent pigment than themselves and that they believe the same unprovable spiritual world and we are willing to not only kill one another but ourselves over it.

I believe humans are where bad souls go to die or be saved. We have the most opposite ends of the animal kingdom in our hands. Life and death. But we can't get over predator and prey.

We are too stupid to realize we have succeeded on earth.
edit on 5-7-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

While we are bickering over little stuff do you really think we could handle big stuff like a really big tsunami or a big volcano eruption. Like WHAT IF yellow stone popped we act all big and bad right but we all know if it does happen people will freak because there is a difference between power going out NYC and dying in a puff of smoke.
edit on 5-7-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I seems that we have done nothing but DEVOLVE in that last 12 thousand years

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Slow, weak, thin skinned humans that should have been cannon fodder for every carnivore out there. Hell we can't even win up against a cow, but look at us today 7 billion, more than rats and mice put together.

Our secret is not only that we are intelligent, but we are also the most savage, cruel, and violent creature the world has ever seen in the past 4.5 billion years. We eat/absorb every living thing we come in contact with until extinction.

In other words we are not very nice and if we were we would not still be here...sorry

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastbosbud
I seems that we have done nothing but DEVOLVE in that last 12 thousand years

If you walked up to a group of humans 20,000 years ago they would have eaten you... I think we are still a little better now, not much, but a little.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Slow, weak, thin skinned humans that should have been cannon fodder for every carnivore out there. Hell we can't even win up against a cow, but look at us today 7 billion, more than rats and mice put together.

Our secret is not only that we are intelligent, but we are also the most savage, cruel, and violent creature the world has ever seen in the past 4.5 billion years. We eat/absorb every living thing we come in contact with until extinction.

In other words we are not very nice and if we were we would not still be here...sorry

We're not too intelligent, because I'm convinced we are going to wipe ourselves off the face of this planet in the not too distant future. And we won't be able to blame anyone but ourselves.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eastbosbud

I am not sure if many would agree with me here but I am not here to run with what people want to hear or live up to what anyone else thinks just as they are not there to live up to what I think either.

In my opinion being ashamed of your nationality for anything is the same as being proud of your nationality for anything. It should not matter and is irrelevant because it is not a choice we make, its given to us. Sure, be inspired by others but do not be proud or ashamed of yourself because of what another person with the same nationality has done.

All that matters is right and wrong, ying and yang, choice.

Choose your side and play your part but do not ever be ashamed of who you are because of the actions of others. We need bad things to happen for good to have a purpose and vice versa.

That might come across as cold but I say that as a person that is actively doing my good part after I made the choice and I will never stop regardless of what anyone believes or tells me just as the opposite will never stop. Too many good people sit on the fence these days pointing fingers as if things have nothing to do with them. This is not a rehearsal run of life and the sooner people stop treating everything like it does not involve them, the better in my eyes.

edit on 5-7-2013 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eastbosbud

Look.

Today is today.

We have nothing.

Absoluty nothing.

What happened 300 hundred years ago.

Has nothing to do what happens today.

Sure if I kicked you in the balls yesterday.

You mad.

My grandpa kicked your great grand pappy in the ballzack.

We both have nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I shot a possum, put down a dog, rounded up eggs and chikens. 1 rooster - omg his possy of chickens I hate that rooster.. I'm a computer tech house sitting for my family - AND MY LANDLORD has a allowed someone to plant an RV on my land. However I'm a proud American! Wow that felt nice to unload. People have it worse. He's a nice guy shareing my water and electricty.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We are overdue for an extinction level event. Not that anything would be better the next time around.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

We're not too intelligent, because I'm convinced we are going to wipe ourselves off the face of this planet in the not too distant future. And we won't be able to blame anyone but ourselves.

I never said that intelligence was a good evolutionary trait either. If we look back we can see that evolution has millions of more dead end traits that were bad then continuing good traits. Something evolves and it either dies out due to bad traits or goes on with good traits that work well. Looking at us I can't say the odds are there since we seem to be the only advance intelligent creature on earth for 4 billion years...or is it that there has been 1000s before us but intelligence just happens to be a bad trait that kills itself...kind of like a virus that is too deadly for its own good.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My dogs, horses, and cat think I'm the best thing they know.

Think about the hospitals, water-wells, and schools built by Christian Americans all over the world.

Think about the millions of impoverished who receive free health care at nearly every hospital in America.

Remember Mother Bauer's statement about her sons and wars.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join