It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What conspiracy topics do you love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I've been reading about the book of Enoch and am now in search of a new topic to learn about . I love reading or watching YouTube videos about any topics related to conspiracy , aliens , ancient civilizations or anything of the sort. Any thoughts ? And please don't suggest the dead the scrolls as I am annoyed by them

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm not a big conspiracy fan. What I do like is seeing the latest news in conspiracy circles and asking questions. Seeing how different members react to the latest news. Much love.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
I'm not a big conspiracy fan. What I do like is seeing the latest news in conspiracy circles and asking questions. Seeing how different members react to the latest news. Much love.
you can find a conspiracy in anything If you look hard enough. Do I believe all the things I read? Of course not lol, but for me it's entertaining to just always have the whole mystery and questions left unanswered feeling .

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Federal Reserve, 9/11, and last-but-not-least the Chupacabra!!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ancient Civilizations and time travel/travelers, aliens

I'm really sick of the political and god/devil/nibiru/planetx/ stuff.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not sure if I love it per se but the idea of most religions being created as a way to control people.

Maybe aliens a little but it's not something I put too much thought into besides the idea of a passing non-organic probe drone.

The past decade of war of all kinds, freedom, terrorism, drugs etc..

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
human psychology and behavior; ways to manipulate them (or that they are manipulated).

ancient civs

high technology, like black budget

Suppression of liberty

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

Oh yeah I agree with you and also BFT! I have been ready books about Kim Jong-il and North Korea. The authors paint a clear picture of propaganda in North Korea. I wouldn't be surprised there are other countries experimenting with their own propaganda and psychological warfare.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think I may have an unhealthy addiction to the theories of one David Icke (you may have heard of him)

I don't know why but reading his books just keeps me on the edge of my seat and I hardly ever even put the book down.

Sometimes Icke's work can be more gripping than the best written sci-fi novel around.

top topics

join