It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unorthodox Alien Invasion/Visitation Scenarios!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
More than one hundred years of theory, science fiction, and for some, fact. We've heard and thought of just about everything that could transpire if an alien event took place.
If the "Green Men from Outer Space" touched down tomorrow, what would be some examples of unconventional reasoning behind their sudden arrival?

* Lady Bugs
Given 3 billion years to evolve, the common Lady Bug insect has grown intelligent and resourceful enough to consume half the universe. Unfortunately the Aliens have found that they are indigenous to Earth only.
Warping space and time, they have come from beyond to irradicate them before they evolve.
(Using all methods available!) Damn those lady Bugs!

* Manure
Manure collection across the universe. Manure acts basically as the "spice" does in the novel "Dune" (which is manure as well I suppose) Ours is better though
-start collecting! They pay gold straight across.

* Fly fishing
All aliens are equipped with the very best in rods and tackle, and also make their own flies during long trips to new planets. (!)

*The Grande 'ol Oprah
Signals of old "cry in your beer" country tunes reaching out across the universe have caused an alien religious movement. All Aliens arrive wearing Stetsons and spurs.

*Marbles
Cause we all know that playing marbles kicks some serious arse.
Marble playing has brought the universe together one "keepsy" at a time!

edit on 5-7-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

In reality, I don't think we're being visited by aliens.

As part of this game, however, let's pretend that aliens "feel" radio waves.
Our radio waves are particularly pleasant and interesting.
Thus, aliens come here to bask in the pleasurable buzz of radio waves at their sources, just like we do with volcanic mud baths, hot springs, and other resort activities.

Since our radio waves are so pleasurable and the product of human beings, sometimes a random human will get picked up and examined in an attempt to discover the secret ingredient or process in making such pleasurable radio waves so that the aliens can then thus make their own.
Unfortunately for them, they can't find any means by which humans naturally make radio waves happen, so, their investigations are confounded and steeped in befuddlement.
How do humans make radio waves, and how do they make them so pleasurable?

Until aliens can answer these questions such that they can then manufacture, or bottle artificial human radio waves to market across the universe, they're stuck drinking directly from the pond.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Crispy fried cow butts.

It's the only rational explanation!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Santa Claus and his elves.
The little grey men ppl have seen is actually elves. And they are all controlled by their evil emperor, Santa Claus.
If you watch closely the next time you see a UFO, you can actually see the rain deers pulling it.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Marbles have a different meaning in quantum physics relating to time, holograms and hard drive basically.

You know the way horton hears a who is related to infinity within and without and quantum as well....

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I was having a discussion with a friend of mine recently. We came up with the very likely possibility that the aliens are coming to our town to help us party down a la Grand Funk Railroad.

Maybe we should stop resisting! Did anybody ever stop to think that they just wanted to par-tay? I'm quite serious. Maybe it's a little bit too anthropomorphic, but I can't help but wonder if they just want to show us a good time

edit on 5-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

We should consider an attribute not usually given to orthodox concepts of aliens - and that is humor. One can
easily imagine an advanced species of being who possesses the human characteristic of a 'sense of humor"
finding mankind as being hilarious. And after reviewing all of human history to date and realizing it adds up to a
humorous joke, they come down here just for a few laughs. .

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Absolutely believable . S&F for your ingenious piece of the puzzle.
Peace
FreeFalling.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The "Galactic trash collectors" finally made their way here to have us sign a contract. You see they wait until we get so much garbage in orbit that we start having trouble getting in orbit.

They have good business through-out the galaxy, from up and coming races like us.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The alien invasion I foresee is by self replicating robotic aliens. These aliens will proliferate by enslaving humans using mind control. Under alien control, humans will feel the need to make more of these aliens under the guise of "better technology". We will tend to their every need by providing more efficient power, improving their performance and creating whole industries to sustain their existence. Our kids will be willingly provided their own alien they can care and provide for. They will control every aspect of human activity making daily life for people seem impossible without their existence. These robotic aliens will eventually evolve beyond the need for human involvement and quickly dispose of the whole human race.
edit on 6-7-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Crispy fried cow butts.
reply to post by PheonixReborn

-Mind blown. nuff said

edit on 6-7-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Imagine the following scenario:

In a few decades an authoritarian/fascist regime rules the world. There is no physical money, the economics transactions are made with virtual money. Every citizen in the majority of the world´s countries have a chip implanted for the purposes of identification, traking (in case he commits a crime) and payments (salary, buying goods). Some countries (rogue ones) defy this fascist globalism, and are outcasted from the UN. Drones patrol the skies, cheking, traking all implants. You get the picture, (Sci-Fi has already paved the way on this scenario very well).

It´s kind of a Orwell state, only (almost) in a worldwide scale.

But, in those countries under "Unified Rule" not all abide by the "New Order". A Resistance slowly and painfully (there are traitors and casualties) starts to form. A century after the establishment of the "New Order), the Resistance get organized in a world scale. And they acess to the technology that allows time-travelling (The Rulers have that too).

So, the Resistance send some expeditionary recon groups to a time when they can revert things in the future. They are trying to avoid the establishment of that "New Order". For that mission, they have gathered all the information they could get about the time they are going to be inserted (political and economic situation, cultural and societal habits, etc).

To get their job done, the Resistance members that travelled back in time pose themselves as Aliens (Human looking aliens). Their tecnology allows them to read minds, to do telepathic communications, and contact those that can be useful to their mission...

Just stoped here, because I know this sounds like bad Sci-fi.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by meaningless333

No, I think that sounds like good sci-fi; I would continue with concept. Write a book and get it published. They say you can now do this online..

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
The alien invasion I foresee is by self replicating robotic aliens. These aliens will proliferate by enslaving humans using mind control. Under alien control, humans will feel the need to make more of these aliens under the guise of "better technology". We will tend to their every need by providing more efficient power, improving their performance and creating whole industries to sustain their existence. Our kids will be willingly provided their own alien they can care and provide for. They will control every aspect of human activity making daily life for people seem impossible without their existence. These robotic aliens will eventually evolve beyond the need for human involvement and quickly dispose of the whole human race.
edit on 6-7-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

Yes, we are on the same page. Did you see the post I started back in May:

Aliens are taking over the Planet Earth

See it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
To AlienView:

Thanks for your kind comment.
But I´m no writer (I know my limitations) nor do I intend to make money from this.

Just to finish off what I´ve started (and by doing this everyone can see that this is rubish and i´m just thinking loud here):

"The Rulers know of the plans from the Resistance (they have informers inside it). So, they too send their teams to the past to neutralize the Resistance teams and mantain the line of future events.

The Rulers teams choose to pose themselves as shapeshifting reptilian humanoids in order to get their job done. They think that by creating fear, they will get past humans obbey their orders.

The Reptilians (Rulers teams that travelled back in time) contact the main leaders of the world (political, economical and religious). They appear as human looking, but thanks to sophisticated tech they can shapeshift to terrifying reptilian humanoids. They perform shapeshifting in front of human leaders (on pre-settled meetings), they say that the reptilian form is their real shape, that they are an technological advanced alien species capable of obliterating life on earth in the blink of an eye, they like to eat human flesh (it´s kind of a gourmet dish in their culture), and finally, they (reptilians) present a list of political, economical and cultural measures to be taken by the world leaders in the forthcoming decades.

To get better control of world leaders the Reptilians create a sort of sect/cult inspired on the Mansonry (that have studied the culture of the time they were sent back), that allows information compartimentation and better individual control of the world leaders.

Some of Reptilians (as part of the mission) perform close encounters on the general population in order to instigate fear and the belief on terrifying repitilian aliens capable of unimaginable things to humans. Thanks to their high-tech the reptilians infiltrate into people´s home at night, genetate an holographic alien ship scenario on the bedroom, and create false memories on the minds of their victims.

The Resistance teams do the same, but instead they pose themselves as benevolent human-looking aliens and they create false memories on the people´s mind.

Another goal of the Reptilian teams is to eliminate the Resistance teams. In order to achieve this they acess the government´s information on UFO phenomena as a mean to locate the Resistance teams."

So, in general terms, this one (of many, many) unorthodox alien/UFO scenarios that I imagine to be happening.
Told you, this is really bad sci-fi!

I´m aware that I may get some flak about this one, but let me assure you that I do not intend to ofend anyone beliefs. If so, please accept my apologies in advance.

And to get the record straight, I´m on the believers side.

Just as someone already said: "We are a blink of an eye of being fully aware".

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
May be some movie plot but its a cool scenario. Long time ago we sent out radio waves. Steven Hawkins says we should stop so we have stopped. But we receive radio waves back originating from the direction we first sent out our waves. 10 years after we received radio waves in reply to ours amateur astronomers spot something mysterious headed our way and its already passing Jupiter. They start to panic and so our government reveals to us that yes there is a spacecraft speeding towards earth but they don't know who it belongs to only that its not ours. As the craft nears earth it slows dramatically. It lands on the dark side of the moon. And another 5 years pass and most have either forgot or don't believe what we was told. All of a sudden the original spacecraft emerges from behind the moon... With 3 more of the same type craft. They enter our atmosphere and position themselves at different parts of the world. Long hoses are lowered into our oceans and in a matter of hours we have no water left. They have came for our precious water that they have used up on their home planet.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Steven Greer is secretly an alien. Eventually he convinces former President Clinton to reveal truth about Roswell.. Clinton and Obama release the frozen alien bodies for the public to see.
Steven Greer's CSETI becomes extremely popular, everyone believes aliens are peaceful beings, but really they are here to eat our intestines. Human intestines are a delicacy to all life through out the universe.

The aliens have been performing experiments on cows to see if they can genetically engineer human intestines for consumption by modifying the genetic code in cow intestines. The project fails and finally the aliens become impatient. Greer manages to convince thousands of his followers to enter alien ships for a "tour of the galaxy".

Human intestine needs to be served fresh or it is completely inedible to the aliens. Aliens have no concept of pain or understand the meaning of screaming. During the coring procedure of the first human much screaming is heard through out the ship. another human on board the ship realises it's all a trick and manages to escape in a small scout vessel controlled by thought. During his time on board the ship he learns that aliens cannot stand vegemite and that even trace amounts of vegemite in the intestine will kill any alien that eats it. He tells the world that Greer is really an alien and that we all need to start eating vegemite. Everyone laughs their arse off except for a small group of people who start stockpiling vegemite.

A member on ATS an ex-employee from a vegemite factory (Rob Alazar) reveals that the President of the USA has been importing large quantities of Vegemite.
Another member works out how to weaponise vegemite and takes out Greer. Everyone on ATS goes apesh1t and the war of the worlds begins
edit on 9-7-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chazam

We all know Santa is a good guy

pffft...

top topics

join